PDA

View Full Version : Red Probe GT in Calgary ...

Maxt
07-05-2003, 09:09 AM
Not really a street encounter, more of a question about one car in particular.
Yeah there are probably a milllion of them, but this one had blue and green mixed washer LED's( that was pretty special):confused: ..
It has a chrome catback with the large cannon exhaust, I noticed the silencer in as well..
Anyway the guy tried to dust me from a light on Sarcee the other weekend in my beater '7, I pulled up on his tail and was gaining, in fact I was gonna pass but my GF reminded me of the speed limit with her finger nails in my arm..I gotto finish my turbo car and see what she thinks of that..:bigpimp:
But does anyone know him, or the car, be curious to see if and what it runs at the track for comparison sakes since I have gone to aluminium hood, and actually have a trailing ignition that fires now...

Speed_Dreams
07-05-2003, 03:54 PM
i think i might have seen him....was the body kit unpainted and "sleepy" headlights?

Maxt
07-05-2003, 04:11 PM
Nope, no body kit, but I have seen the car you are talking about, I think the kid that owns works at Esso on Mcleod, even painted I can't imagine that body kit doing that car any favours aesthetically, the whole "combat" thing is way to overdone, on every car if you ask me...maxt