PDA

View Full Version : Work from home! 10k a month!

natejj
09-22-2007, 08:14 PM
Can anyone recommend an HONEST work at home website? Data entry or something mind numbing? I have a lot of free time and a net connection.... I'm too lazy to do web design. Anyone know of any? Thanks.

Edit: Just to clarify... I'm not too lazy to web design. CSS...PHP... all these new bright shiny things scare me!

Toms-SC
09-22-2007, 08:44 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

max_boost
09-22-2007, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by Toms-SC
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

You dick head. I wonder what you said? :rofl:

drew_goring
09-23-2007, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by natejj
Can anyone recommend an HONEST work at home website? Data entry or something mind numbing? I have a lot of free time and a net connection.... I'm too lazy to do web design. Anyone know of any? Thanks.

Too lazy to do web design??:banghead:

Do you think someone is going to pay you money to chill on the couch all day?

Check out those envelope stuffing operations...I heard they were legit.:rolleyes:

cityhunter2501
09-23-2007, 11:50 AM
perhaps start your own online business nate.
I have something in my mind too, but too lazy to implement it atm :rofl:

em2ab
09-23-2007, 12:41 PM
Do you have a hot girlfriend and a webcam?

Toms-SC
09-23-2007, 12:58 PM
Primerica would be a perfect suit for you. You could sit at home and call people all day long.

Sharpie
09-23-2007, 01:06 PM
You could nit stuff, or make homemade crafts of some sort...

em2ab
09-23-2007, 01:20 PM
Check the news for upcoming products that are going to be big. Then register domains at www.[productname].com and sell them back 6 months later for a cool mil. I tried to do this a few times, been thinking of purchasing www.facebook.ca for a while.

Graham_A_M
09-23-2007, 01:21 PM
If it sounds too good to be true it is. Just like Quixscam (ahem, I mean amway.com..... opps I meant Quixtar) or Primerica.
:thumbsup:

rmk
09-23-2007, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by em2ab
Check the news for upcoming products that are going to be big. Then register domains at www.[productname].com and sell them back 6 months later for a cool mil. I tried to do this a few times, been thinking of purchasing www.facebook.ca for a while.

Facebook.ca is taken :D

10K/month, sign me up :thumbsup:

natejj
09-23-2007, 02:46 PM
I think I'll just register every doman I can think of except add an i in front of it, so when apple rules the world, and they release the idog, and icat, well, the rest speaks for itself.

Dang. icat, idog, and itoilet are taken.

ChokeEmOut
09-23-2007, 02:50 PM
iTV would be a good one! :D

natejj
09-23-2007, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by ChokeEmOut
iTV would be a good one! :D

I am pretty sure every 3,4, and possibly 5 letter combination of letters is a registered domain already.

aypi
09-23-2007, 03:01 PM
Do you have a hot girlfriend and a webcam?

we have a winner!!!! :clap:

sCream
09-23-2007, 06:18 PM

i thought this was illegal?

Ry_an_6
09-23-2007, 06:28 PM
lol why not just get a real job? get into the trades:thumbsup:

Canmorite
09-23-2007, 07:19 PM
There are very few opportunities that can make you 10K a month from home in your spare time.

I'd say do a google search but you'll spend 99% of your time sorting through the scams and crap before you find anything, if at all.

natejj
09-23-2007, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by Ry_an_6
lol why not just get a real job? get into the trades:thumbsup:

I have a real job, I work in the tower at the airport. I was looking for something to do in my free time.

There are very few opportunities that can make you 10K a month from home in your spare time.

10k a month is a joke... you always get those emails... get it?

Anyways, look likes im back to web design.

A790
09-23-2007, 11:11 PM

Doesn't work. Domaining is a massive industry, and I guarantee that you'll be working your ass off for nothing.

Oh, and trademarked names don't go for much.

A790
09-23-2007, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by natejj

I have a real job, I work in the tower at the airport. I was looking for something to do in my free time.

10k a month is a joke... you always get those emails... get it?

Anyways, look likes im back to web design.

I work at home and though I don't quite do 10K, I do enough that this summer alone made be debt free, bought my MR2 (in cash), and still left me with 8K in the bank when everything was said and done.

Check out www.greatbizideas.org (my site) for some business ideas. In all honest, at the end of the day, the best advice I can give you is to just get off your ass and DO SOMETHING.