Year : 1992
Make and Model : Toyota Celica
Exterior Color : Red
Interior Color : Grey
Auto or Manual? : Auto
Odometer Reading : 168,xxx miles
Location of Vehicle : calgary
Description : great shap and super reliable
Extras :panasonic cd deck, rear rockford fosgate 6x9 speakers, front 4" pioneer speakers. winter tire on 15"steel rims(>90% tread left), 16" rims (bought at the begining of summer 90% tread left on nexen v rated tires)
Asking Price : $3000

Contact Information
E-Mail :
Phone : 403 399 4668 (Wayne)

Pictures :

---

first of all just to let you guys know, the car is a BC registered car, that's why I'm letting it go for a lot cheaper than I would like. I'm buying a new car so I don't want to deal with the opp inspections. if I can't sell the car in a week I'm gonna ship it back to vancouver and have my brother sell it for me.

here's what's wrong with the car:

rear engine mount is sagging so the car vibrates a lot in the mornings. toyota quoted me $300 (I've gotten quotes around $200 from other places) I just never fixed itcause it doesn't affect the car's drivability

valve cover gasket is leaking toyota quoted me $100

power steering pump is leaking. I have a used pump that I'll give you, so you just have to pay for labour or do it yourself.

even with these the car is super reliable. if you keep an eye on the fluid levels you can drive it without fixing it yet. the oil goes from full to the bottom of allowable in about 2 months. same with the power steering pump.

the car's body is in great shape. and is a great car

here's my vancouver craigslist ad with pictures

http://vancouver.craigslist.org/car/418913646.html

I'm looking for a quick sale so call me anytime