PDA

View Full Version : Security and Prosperity Partnership // The AMERO? // ZEITGEIST??

broken_legs
09-25-2007, 01:24 AM
Hey Guys

Just wondering if any of you have heard about this and have some intelligent comments on it.

I already knew about SPP and the planned superhighway from Mexico through Canada - But I was never really worried about it

Then tonight I watched Zeitgeist

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

Now I'm all worried about conspiracies and such:cry:

I was especially interested in the whole Central Bank idea and how it used to manipulate governments and economies

Someone bring me back to reality please

Thanks!

blueripper6
09-25-2007, 04:03 AM
amazing movie. I have seen many of these arguements in other movies too. Its really crazy how fucked the human race is.

But really.. you cant do anything about it. Except fuck the system as hard as possible? i dont know. Mass control has been in use for YEARS as long as modern society has been around that there is no point fighting it, because really, you cant.

its not a conspiracy if its true.. correct?

broken_legs
09-25-2007, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by blueripper6

its not a conspiracy if its true.. correct?

I don't know if that makes any sense. Yeah it was a good show. I just can't be too sure how much of that stuff was really true or skewed to make an opinion.

I was kind of hoping some people could throw down some of their opinions on the SPP and perhaps the central banks etc...

blueripper6
09-25-2007, 09:34 PM
Central banks OWN america. How can they get out of debt if they owe interest on every single bill printed? Impossible.. they show the people responsible for fucking over america.

Conspiracy

1. the act of conspiring.
2. an evil, unlawful, treacherous, or surreptitious plan formulated in secret by two or more persons; plot.
3. a combination of persons for a secret, unlawful, or evil purpose: He joined the conspiracy to overthrow the government.
4. Law. an agreement by two or more persons to commit a crime, fraud, or other wrongful act.
5. any concurrence in action; combination in bringing about a given result.

I thought a conspiracy was just a theory, and people dont really believe them. so.. i guess what i said didnt make sense.

broken_legs
09-26-2007, 06:50 AM
I did a little research on Canadas Central bank the Banque Du Jour

Anyways, I guess Canadas Central Bank WAS a privately owned corporation, then at some point it was turned into a crown corporation. All of the profits that the Bank makes from lending money actually go to the Federal government supposedly - At least thats what it says on the website

So I guess we're better off in Canada then in the US?

Also following this line of research I ran into a link talking about how income tax in Canada paid to the Federal Government is Unconstitutional. Anyone know anything about this?

RiCE-DaDDy
09-29-2007, 01:01 PM
the whole religion part really destroys any credibility or authority this movie claims to have. Its sources are pretty garbage.

Antonito
09-30-2007, 10:01 AM
It's very Michael Moorish in as that the overall concepts are correct (a bunch of people are fucking us daily), but people can pick it apart based on where they use unproven facts to enhance things.

And the religion thing was kind of odd as well. It didn't really tie in to the rest of the movie. I understand how they want to show that religion is used to pacify and gain control over the general population, but why take a half hour or more to show all the religious background? Interesting, but it felt like a movie within a movie.

Feeling paranoid? Get rid of all your debt, and don't use credit unless you absolutely, postively must use it. You'll be happier anyways, and the banks will be a little less happy.

Or go assassinate someone. :thumbsup:

Gorilla
12-18-2007, 02:13 PM
Very poorly done, I was fighting to stay up while watching this.
The only good part in this movie is about the Federal Reserve. So skip to part 3 right away.

The religon part has no backing,(poor sources) they try to prove that jesus didnt exist by astrology(fake like horoscopes) not astronomy (science of studing stars)

Anyone other reviews???

Khyron
12-19-2007, 12:22 AM
I had no idea what it was when forwarded awhile back. I found the first section on religion interesting - it doesn't try to disprove it, it just shows the same themes and stories have been told over and over and that it's not original. Those who are deep believers are not going to be converted but perhaps a few that are on the fence might get some perspective.

Then the WTC stuff started and I started groaning, thinking here's loose change all over again.

Overall it's a conspiracy video that goes way over the top but some of the ideas, about world banks having too much power and how really the world is run by a very few powerful people is probably very true.

Bimmer88
12-19-2007, 02:17 AM
Lets put it this way. Were Canadians... I think we have more dignity than American's since their whole belief and society was based off of "War" and now "Conspiracy"! Like how 9/11 was a Conspiracy, and other sorts of high profile cases in the states. I'm sure you have nothing to worry about.

And this movie sucks... I couldn't get into it... after like 2 min I exited out lol...

liquid1010
12-19-2007, 09:33 AM
It seriously bothers me how movies like that actually make it into mainstream society. Do people even do any fact checking anymore? So many of the facts in that movie aren't only misconstrued, but are completely outright wrong.

We often tend to think of ourselves as such an "intelligent" and "informed" society, but with all the pseudo-garbage flying around the internet.... people just believe most of it regardless of what it states. "Hey it's the internet.... it's gotta be real"

*I'm not putting any of you in this category, since I don't know you.... but it's just something that bothers me and I'm seeing more and more of lately*

Khyron
12-19-2007, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by liquid1010
It seriously bothers me how movies like that actually make it into mainstream society. Do people even do any fact checking anymore? So many of the facts in that movie aren't only misconstrued, but are completely outright wrong.

Name 3 completely wrong facts in the religion section?

Bimmer88
12-20-2007, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by liquid1010

We often tend to think of ourselves as such an "intelligent" and "informed" society, but with all the pseudo-garbage flying around the internet.... people just believe most of it regardless of what it states. "Hey it's the internet.... it's gotta be real"

*I'm not putting any of you in this category, since I don't know you.... but it's just something that bothers me and I'm seeing more and more of lately*

Umm only when it comes to research papers? and citing.

kertejud2
12-20-2007, 09:20 AM
The movie talks about World Banks as if they are all the same. As mentioned in the thread, the Bank of Canada is a crown corporation, meaning that we are literally borrowing money from ourselves as opposed to a private institution. This model is used in many countries around the world. The Bank of Canada is the single greatest obstacle in the creation of the Amero as it really doesn't benefit Canada in any way, nor does having a crown corporation help the Federal Reserve. Mexico is the greatest obstacle in creating a North American Union (they want to build a fence but make it possible to let every Mexican cross the border at will and be legal to work?)

To stick to the economic front, if those people had such power, how was legislation able to be passed to create anti-trust laws (a law made basically for the men involved, most notably Rockefeller)?

The religion part wasn't all that great either. They decided to completely ignore the well documented facts about Jesus' birthday and deathday. His birthday was changed to a popular pagan holiday in order to make it easier for the non-Christians to accept. This is why we have a pagan symbol at the centre of our Christmas festivities (the Christmas Tree). The same was done for Easter, which itself has had many changes to it (various Christan religions celebrate Easter on different calenders, like the Greeks for example). Easter was also put on an old pagan holiday which is why it moves around so much (this year its basically mid-March instead of early April).

Then there is the issue of his birth. Generally the most accpeted misunderstanding of the immaculate inception is that the word virgin was mistranslated (or purposely mistranslated) from the old word for 'young woman/girl.' Considering the number of virgin births kicking around, this could also have been a marketing decision.

As for the '12.' Again, there are more books written by apostles than actually made the bible (DaVinci Code like, I know). Considering the importance of 12 to pagans and other religions alike, its not uncommon to have such an ambiguous number transcend various religions and beliefs. The entire Roman religion was basically copied verbatim from the Greeks then they just changed the name of the gods.

The Cosworth
12-20-2007, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by kertejud2
The movie talks about World Banks as if they are all the same. As mentioned in the thread, the Bank of Canada is a crown corporation, meaning that we are literally borrowing money from ourselves as opposed to a private institution. This model is used in many countries around the world. The Bank of Canada is the single greatest obstacle in the creation of the Amero as it really doesn't benefit Canada in any way, nor does having a crown corporation help the Federal Reserve. Mexico is the greatest obstacle in creating a North American Union (they want to build a fence but make it possible to let every Mexican cross the border at will and be legal to work?)

To stick to the economic front, if those people had such power, how was legislation able to be passed to create anti-trust laws (a law made basically for the men involved, most notably Rockefeller)?

The religion part wasn't all that great either. They decided to completely ignore the well documented facts about Jesus' birthday and deathday. His birthday was changed to a popular pagan holiday in order to make it easier for the non-Christians to accept. This is why we have a pagan symbol at the centre of our Christmas festivities (the Christmas Tree). The same was done for Easter, which itself has had many changes to it (various Christan religions celebrate Easter on different calenders, like the Greeks for example). Easter was also put on an old pagan holiday which is why it moves around so much (this year its basically mid-March instead of early April).

Then there is the issue of his birth. Generally the most accpeted misunderstanding of the immaculate inception is that the word virgin was mistranslated (or purposely mistranslated) from the old word for 'young woman/girl.' Considering the number of virgin births kicking around, this could also have been a marketing decision.

As for the '12.' Again, there are more books written by apostles than actually made the bible (DaVinci Code like, I know). Considering the importance of 12 to pagans and other religions alike, its not uncommon to have such an ambiguous number transcend various religions and beliefs. The entire Roman religion was basically copied verbatim from the Greeks then they just changed the name of the gods.

Did you copy and paste that or are you an egg head???

haha j/k good post, nice to have some balance in the thread

kertejud2
12-24-2007, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by brendankharris

Did you copy and paste that or are you an egg head???

haha j/k good post, nice to have some balance in the thread

Nothing is really a unique thought of mine, but neither was anything Zeitgeist said. These issues have been debated countless times in one way or another, I've pretty much seen every point and counter point there is (yes I am an egghead of sorts).

Money and corporations do indeed run the U.S. But it isn't that way in Canada. Luckily for us, our population means we aren't a profitable enough market for big corporations to really give a damn about what we do.

dropdat
12-24-2007, 04:49 PM
I hope noone on beyond is stupid enough to take this movie seriously.

zipdoa
01-07-2008, 01:27 PM
The creator of the movie himself says that he hopes, "The viewer will not take this documentation as the truth, but rather use it as encouragement to seek the truth for themselves."