Vehicle Details
Year : 1999
Make and Model : Acura Integra RS
Exterior Color : Silver
Interior Color : Black
Auto or Manual? : Manual
Odometer Reading : 200 xxx kms
Location of Vehicle : Calgary, AB
Description : a/c, power windows, power rear view mirrors, factory cd player.

New Brake pads front and rear, front rotors were machined as well, just did a full tune up so:
Oil changed, new spark plugs, new fuel filter, new air filter, and the timing belt was changed at 198 xxx kms. The car is lowered and I will throw in the factory springs.

Interior is super clean, always kept it in good shape, dash and door panels have no cracks at all.

Body is in good overall shape No rust at all. Just a few scratches and the odd stone chips, I really need the car sold SO if you are serious about buying i can have the front bumper and fenders repainted prior to purchase!!

Reason I'm selling is i just bought an e46 bimmer, and its a huge project, plus I'm in university and I gotta pay for tuition!! Help a broke ass student out guys haha.

Extras : lowered on H & R lowering springs 2.0" front 1.75" rear
Asking Price : $6700 obo will not refuse any reasonable offers, NO lowballers please, and no rude comments, if you have suggestions just pm me.

Contact Information
E-Mail : [email protected]
Phone : (403)880-6831

Pictures : email me or pm me with your email and I can send pics the files are too big to attach..

IntegraG2
09-27-2007, 05:24 PM
send pics to [email protected]

Projek01
09-27-2007, 06:22 PM
emailed :)

Wrath
09-28-2007, 12:04 PM
send pics please

[email protected]

/////AMG
09-30-2007, 02:57 PM
bump for a good mate and a wicked car

bobby_lu
09-30-2007, 03:58 PM
clean title? accidents? liens? etc..

LiquidK
09-30-2007, 07:19 PM
pictures to [email protected]

its in good running condition right?

autospeed
10-01-2007, 11:22 AM
i listed above everything i've had done to it, of course its in good running condition...

autospeed
10-03-2007, 10:11 AM
bump need the car gone!!! $6700 obo. Really need this gone!!

rawsensation
10-04-2007, 10:56 PM
pics to [email protected] plz

autospeed
10-05-2007, 02:15 PM
bump for the long weekend, really need it gone before next week!!! accepting all reasonable offers!!!

Konj
10-06-2007, 12:54 PM
pics
[email protected]

polishman
10-07-2007, 11:06 PM
pics to
[email protected]

Dj_Stylz
10-07-2007, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by autospeed
Vehicle Details
Year : 1999
Make and Model : Acura Integra RS
Exterior Color : Silver
Interior Color : Black
Auto or Manual? : Manual
Odometer Reading : 200 xxx kms
Location of Vehicle : Calgary, AB
Description : a/c, power windows, power rear view mirrors, factory cd player.

New Brake pads front and rear, front rotors were machined as well, just did a full tune up so:
Oil changed, new spark plugs, new fuel filter, new air filter, and the timing belt was changed at 198 xxx kms. The car is lowered and I will throw in the factory springs.

Interior is super clean, always kept it in good shape, dash and door panels have no cracks at all.

Body is in good overall shape No rust at all. Just a few scratches and the odd stone chips, I really need the car sold SO if you are serious about buying i can have the front bumper and fenders repainted prior to purchase!!

Reason I'm selling is i just bought an e46 bimmer, and its a huge project, plus I'm in university and I gotta pay for tuition!! Help a broke ass student out guys haha.

Extras : lowered on H & R lowering springs 2.0" front 1.75" rear
Asking Price : $6700 obo will not refuse any reasonable offers, NO lowballers please, and no rude comments, if you have suggestions just pm me.

Contact Information
E-Mail : [email protected]
Phone : (403)880-6831

Pictures : email me or pm me with your email and I can send pics the files are too big to attach..

Umm you forgot to mention this car has a repair status. :rolleyes: If you guys are really considering this guys car i would make sure you inspect it twice.

autospeed
10-08-2007, 12:26 PM
I've told that to anyone who's expressed a serious interest in the car (that it was involved in an accident). If you're not buying it then keep your posts to yourself and don't roll your eyes at my thread:guns::guns: