PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Snowboard Goggles!

_aries_
09-27-2007, 08:34 AM
Hi looking for a great pair of goggles!
Von Zipper, Spy, Oakley or Anon
if you have anything let me know...
- getting ready for the season!

Thanks!

J-Rhombus
09-27-2007, 08:38 AM
I have an older pair of spy goggles... don't know exactly what you're looking for but I just bought some new oakleys... so I don't need them anymore...

nikka
10-13-2007, 07:17 PM
i have a pair of white oakley a-frames i could sell you.. they have a nice dark iridium lense with only one minor scratch. also ill give you a nice silk carrying bag with them
looking to get $95 for them as they are mint!

98type_r
10-16-2007, 12:23 AM
i have a pair of orange oakley a-frames with orange lenses. the goggles are a few years old but in mint condition, might have been used twice. i have 2 pairs and this was a backup pair for shitty lighting conditions.

$60

Canadian 2.5RS
10-16-2007, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by nikka
i have a pair of white oakley a-frames i could sell you.. they have a nice dark iridium lense with only one minor scratch. also ill give you a nice silk carrying bag with them
looking to get $95 for them as they are mint!

Just exactly how are they mint if they have "only one minor scratch"? :dunno:

Hash_man
10-16-2007, 09:57 AM
I have a brand new pair of spy goggles I bought a couple weeks ago... not sure if I want to keep them though I might just get a new lens for my old goggles. They are brand new, only worn by me around my house hahahah.

if you;re interested shoot me a PM, they are the ones at the top in this pic. the green.

http://image.blog.livedoor.jp/heavysnowker/imgs/6/c/6c319a1c.jpg