PDA

View Full Version : 12 y/o girl hitchhiking on Crowchild

rage2
09-28-2007, 05:56 PM
Anyone see that shit? 10-12 y/o girl with her backpack hitchhiking on Crowchild right under the Sarcee bridge in the NW. I felt so bad, wanted to pull over and make sure she was OK but didn't wanna end up on "To Catch a Predator"... that and I was in the fast lane going pretty damn quick couldn't have pulled over anyways. I called the cops, took 3 mins to get through, cop called me back at the scene another 4 mins later and she was gone already. Hope she's OK, didn't get picked up by some freak.

snowboard
09-28-2007, 06:02 PM
at risk of sounding like a bitch
shit like that breaks my heart.

Evolize
09-28-2007, 06:03 PM
that really sucks....but i think she got picked up by a white civic hatch with green rims....

heinz256
09-28-2007, 06:05 PM
Sorath prolly picked her up :rofl:

reno97637
09-28-2007, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by rage2
I felt so bad, wanted to pull over and make sure she was OK but didn't wanna end up on "To Catch a Predator"

Haha, I'd be scared too! If you ain't 19, I don't want nothing to do with you.

jdm_eg6
09-28-2007, 06:33 PM
when i was traveling through radium hot springs there was a good looking chick back packing through there alone pretty young too.... maybe same dillio, just on an adventure.

b18cr
09-28-2007, 06:35 PM
Id tap that 12 year old ass.......throw her in my trunk and its off to the forest we go.

:thumbsup:

buh_buh
09-28-2007, 06:39 PM
notice how he doesn't say outright that he didn't pick her up?

rage2
09-28-2007, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by buh_buh
:rofl:

I didn't pick her up. Fucker hahaha.

mikestypes
09-28-2007, 06:46 PM
Saw her too, but she was older than 12 IMO. She looked more like 16.

dj_rice
Originally posted by heinz256

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And rage2...howd u guess she was 12 if u didnt pull over?

Primer_Drift

He did say that he hoped she didn't get picked up by a freak, that's fairly outright is it not?

I kid I kid... plz dont ban me.. :angel:

rage2
09-28-2007, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by mikestypes
Saw her too, but she was older than 12 IMO. She looked more like 16.
I could be wrong, I saw a quick glimpse, I was doing about 110 and saw it as I passed a van so I literally only saw for less than a second.

If she was 16, Sorath definately picked her up. 14's legal in alberta!

Originally posted by dj_rice
And rage2...howd u guess she was 12 if u didnt pull over?
Well I just guessed. Looks like I could be wrong about the age see above quote.

buh_buh
09-28-2007, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Primer_Drift

He did say that he hoped she didn't get picked up by a freak, that's fairly outright is it not?

I kid I kid... plz dont ban me.. :angel: well, hoping and doing are mutually exclusive.

EK 2.0
09-28-2007, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by Evolize

that really sucks....but i think she got picked up by a white civic hatch with green rims....

I am the e-mack NOT the pedophile...

See below...

Originally posted by heinz256

Antonito
09-28-2007, 07:57 PM
The only thing scarier than having Chris Hansen jumping out of the bushes would be what usually jumps out when there is a young good looking girl hitch hiking: Her 3 cracked out boyfriends

TomcoPDR
09-28-2007, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by Antonito
The only thing scarier than having Chris Hansen jumping out of the bushes would be what usually jumps out when there is a young good looking girl hitch hiking: Her 3 cracked out boyfriends

Personal experience? lol

Cy2k1
09-29-2007, 12:47 AM
"Dear diary...JACKPOT" lol :thumbsup:

b18cr
09-29-2007, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by b18cr
Id tap that 12 year old ass.......throw her in my trunk and its off to the forest we go.

:thumbsup:

i did not say this .. wtf.. somebodys been on my account

BoS_DC2
09-29-2007, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by Cy2k1
"Dear diary...JACKPOT" lol :thumbsup:

ZorroAMG
09-30-2007, 02:22 PM
Sweet. A/S covered (ish) now all we need is L.

:D

Truly though, it is sad...she coulda been a bratty kid "running away from home" though too.

googe
09-30-2007, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by b18cr

i did not say this .. wtf.. somebodys been on my account

http://www.pantagraph.com/content/articles/2007/04/10/freetime/doc46143021cbbe6513566147.jpg

Antonito
09-30-2007, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by TomcoPDR

Personal experience? lol

lol indeed.

But no, an old of boss of mine pointed that out to me one day as we passed a very attractive hitch hiker, and sure enough, upon looking back, there was a scraggly looking guy hunched over behind the bushes. I've noticed that on several occassions now.

I wonder though, how did my boss find that out? :)

Annoyingrob
09-30-2007, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
Sweet. A/S covered (ish) now all we need is L.
Uhhh.... calgary?

LancerShelby
10-04-2007, 06:50 PM
I saw a young girl today at the same spot, westbound crowchild just past Sarcee bridge. She was wearing a dark coloured jacket, maybe brown and a backpack. Called the cops, they called back and said they took her home to her parents who were looking for her. Is this the same girl? I saw her about 4:15pm.
The cops said that she missed the bus home from school and got lost walking home. How does she get onto Crowchild?

SHO
10-05-2007, 07:18 PM
I saw a girl doing same thing about 2 months ago. She looked around 16-18 with blonde hair. I though hey, be the gentleman and get her off the road. However it all just seemed to wierd for someone to actually be hich hiking in this case on the Deerfoot and Mcknight. Thought it must be a police setup for trying to bust people picking up hich hikers. So I put the peddle to the floor exploring the upper limits of the dreaded black Smart car. However a few seconds later I realized that I had overshot my right turn onto Country hills and had infact missed it by over 33.74 Astronomical units. Shit!!! Dam Hyper drive keeps kicking in and out when I don't want it to. So now the question remains... Do I make it for Pluto for some ice cream, or should I go home for some steak and a rum & Coke. Alas!!! The promise of alcohol proved to great and without further ado I point the "for two's" nose towards the direction of Earth. Press the hyper drive button and voila! Nothing. Than I luckly remember the scene of Han Solo hitting the dash in his Ford Falcon... or was it millenium falcon can't remember which. Anyways hit the dash and I'm on my way back home Hyper drive is engaged yehaa!! Thought I'd save time by cutting near to Jupiter remember to aim for the Kirkwood gap (less asteroids that way) ##CRACK## and get rewarded with another freakin rock chip on the windshield!!! Shit!!!! Just like the Deerfoot. Crappy insurance policy costs too much for windshield coverage. By this time I cursing that chick who was on the Deerfoot as it is all her fault. If she had not been there, I would not have missed my turn off. Things quieten down for a bit while I approach Mars. As I near the planet I see the Nasa Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter (MRO) and give it the royal Calgarian index fingure salute that I learned from others on the Deerfoot. Then it hits me... Hope that thing doesn't have photo radar??? ***FLASH*** THATS going to be a nasty ticket. OOoops gotta pay attention here comes the Earth. Make a left turn at the moon aim for the Rockies and hey I'm nearly home. Still thinking that stupid chick!! What buisness does she have creating chaos to one such as I. Freakin glad that I get good gas mileage outta this car. Touch down on Crowchild trail heading west promptly get Honked at as I am only doing 140kms in a 50kms construction zone. An lookie here I am getting the royal salute again! With as much dignaty I can muster I return royal salute...Still thinking "STUPID CHICK" get home "Stupid chick" go to bed "stupid chick"... and forgot about it unit this thread was posted. Thanks now I remember!!! STUPID CHICK!

speedracer
10-05-2007, 07:28 PM

:eek: :rofl:

And then notice the age guess.....

Idratherbsidewayz
10-06-2007, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by SHO
I saw a girl doing same thing about 2 months ago. She looked around 16-18 with blonde hair. I though hey, be the gentleman and get her off the road. However it all just seemed to wierd for someone to actually be hich hiking in this case on the Deerfoot and Mcknight. Thought it must be a police setup for trying to bust people picking up hich hikers. So I put the peddle to the floor exploring the upper limits of the dreaded black Smart car. However a few seconds later I realized that I had overshot my right turn onto Country hills and had infact missed it by over 33.74 Astronomical units. Shit!!! Dam Hyper drive keeps kicking in and out when I don't want it to. So now the question remains... Do I make it for Pluto for some ice cream, or should I go home for some steak and a rum & Coke. Alas!!! The promise of alcohol proved to great and without further ado I point the "for two's" nose towards the direction of Earth. Press the hyper drive button and voila! Nothing. Than I luckly remember the scene of Han Solo hitting the dash in his Ford Falcon... or was it millenium falcon can't remember which. Anyways hit the dash and I'm on my way back home Hyper drive is engaged yehaa!! Thought I'd save time by cutting near to Jupiter remember to aim for the Kirkwood gap (less asteroids that way) ##CRACK## and get rewarded with another freakin rock chip on the windshield!!! Shit!!!! Just like the Deerfoot. Crappy insurance policy costs too much for windshield coverage. By this time I cursing that chick who was on the Deerfoot as it is all her fault. If she had not been there, I would not have missed my turn off. Things quieten down for a bit while I approach Mars. As I near the planet I see the Nasa Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter (MRO) and give it the royal Calgarian index fingure salute that I learned from others on the Deerfoot. Then it hits me... Hope that thing doesn't have photo radar??? ***FLASH*** THATS going to be a nasty ticket. OOoops gotta pay attention here comes the Earth. Make a left turn at the moon aim for the Rockies and hey I'm nearly home. Still thinking that stupid chick!! What buisness does she have creating chaos to one such as I. Freakin glad that I get good gas mileage outta this car. Touch down on Crowchild trail heading west promptly get Honked at as I am only doing 140kms in a 50kms construction zone. An lookie here I am getting the royal salute again! With as much dignaty I can muster I return royal salute...Still thinking "STUPID CHICK" get home "Stupid chick" go to bed "stupid chick"... and forgot about it unit this thread was posted. Thanks now I remember!!! STUPID CHICK!

Acid trip much?

BerserkerCatSplat
10-06-2007, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by SHO

I think my brain is leaking out my ears. :nut:

Graham_A_M
10-06-2007, 11:28 AM
^ x2, I read about half way and quit, probably the most cracked out story I've ever seen on a forum:clap:

ACS-e36
10-07-2007, 12:12 AM
what the hell... i saw her too

SHO
10-08-2007, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by Idratherbsidewayz

Acid trip much?

Actually I was bored as heck and thought I'd just post something completely useless (and way out there) but at least amusing to read. Sorry if it offended :dunno:

The start of the post was real though. I did see some girl hitch hiking on the Deerfoot. No stalled cars anywhere to be seen. Comparing which one is crazier my story vs. the Chick...I'd pick the chick.

Supa Dexta
10-08-2007, 06:26 PM
You know the rules, pics must be posted for this forum...

:rofl:

Graham_A_M
10-08-2007, 08:17 PM

I could be wrong, I saw a quick glimpse, I was doing about 110 and saw it as I passed a van so I literally only saw for less than a second.

If she was 16, Sorath definately picked her up. 14's legal in alberta!

Funny you mention that, the van that blocked your view WAS Sorath.

dj_rice
10-08-2007, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by Graham_A_M

Funny you mention that, the van that blocked your view WAS Sorath.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

SilverRex
10-10-2007, 11:32 AM
what was that the other post I remember saying how if it looks like 19 its probablly 12 or something, and if it looks 26 its probablly 40?

if rage saw it as 12 maybe really she is 7 or 8. :nut:

ScCab
10-10-2007, 01:24 PM
has anyone checked rage2 basement?:whipped:

someone call the PoPo

rage2
10-10-2007, 01:30 PM
The cops called me back. They said they found her. Some freaky FOB dude picked her up. They sent me his pic, I think V is for Virgin???

msommers
Originally posted by ScCab
has anyone checked rage2 basement?:whipped:

someone call the PoPo

:rofl: :rofl: At your avatar!

ScCab
The cops called me back. They said they found her. Some freaky FOB dude picked her up. They sent me his pic, I think V is for Virgin???
ha guys you busted me! if you dont like it you can kiss my As!!!

ScCab puts on his Wizard hat...

icecreamvan
10-10-2007, 01:35 PM
Rage2: If I defend your honour, will you get your brother to detail my car for free?:rofl:

rage2
10-10-2007, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by icecreamvan
Rage2: If I defend your honour, will you get your brother to detail my car for free?:rofl:
Who the hell are you?

D'z Nutz
10-10-2007, 01:37 PM
Haha you two fuckers! I can't get any work done today cause I'm laughing so fucken hard :rofl:

ScCab
10-10-2007, 01:37 PM

wtf?

rage2
10-10-2007, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by D'z Nutz
Haha you two fuckers! I can't get any work done today cause I'm laughing so fucken hard :rofl:
Tell me about it... I've been swamped all morning, and WAY behind in this war! :rofl:

benyl
10-10-2007, 02:03 PM

hahahahahahahhaha

This reminds me of my mom chanting: "Victory, Victory, Vee Eye Cee Tee O aRe whY!

That is so fob! hahahahhahahahaha

jibber
10-10-2007, 02:48 PM
Ha guys, those avatars kick as!

Thanks for helping make another piss-poor workday go by a little quicker.

ScCab
10-10-2007, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by ScCab

ha guys you busted me! if you dont like it you can kiss my As!!!

ScCab puts on his Wizard hat...
hahah...nice edit on my post. i've been OWNED... oh no!:whipped:

Graham_A_M
10-10-2007, 10:18 PM

wow, thats right up there with that other crack-headed post in this SAME thread even!:clap:

dj_rice
10-11-2007, 06:09 PM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: to rage2's new avatar...Word to ur mother