Year : 1995
Make and Model : Lexus LS400
Exterior Color : Black
Interior Color : Black
Auto or Manual? : Auto
Odometer Reading : 260k
Location of Vehicle : Calgary NW
Description :
I purchased this LS400 in May because I was desiring a vehicle that would be a good platform for a VIP car. If you are looking for one, this is it! This was a fully loaded top of the line car from Lexus when it was new and had all options included. I'm selling because I'm planning on traveling a hell of a lot this year due to work/school and I'm going to need the cash.

This car has been babied and is just an absolute delight to drive. It's reliable, powerful and surprisingly fuel efficient for its size. I get about 650-700kms out of a tank when I drive normally. The V8 engine of this car is built like a tank and pulls hard and strong when needed. That being said, the car is library quiet and you can only hear road noise when the winter tires are equipped. The drive is super smooth and you just have to drive it to really appreciate the beauty of it.

The exterior is in near mint condition with the only flaw being a slight crack on the windshield that isn't all that noticeable. These cars are two-tone stock, usually black on top and charcoal on the rocker panels/bumpers. I didn't like the look so I had it painted to match the black on the rest of the car to "modernize" the look a bit. Headlights have been replaced and are fitted with 6000K HIDS. Otherwise, exterior is stock and is in excellent condition. I clay barred and polished the car when I bought it in June.

The interior of this car is just absolutely amazing. It is in near mint condition and you will be hard pressed to find anything really wrong with it. The car has fully adjustable memory seats with lumbar support. It has climate control, heat blows hot and A/C blows cold. The car is super roomy and ultra comfortable for moving passengers.

The audio system of the car I have decided to leave in as much of it was custom work that will be difficult to remove. This is a car for an audiophile and I throw down the gauntlet to have you find a better sounding LS400 in Calgary. Take a look at the list below to see what's included in the audio.

Extras :
Audio
- JL XR series component speakers in front (very nice), high end Boston Acoustic coaxials in the rear.
- Alpine IDA-100 Mobile Multimedia 6.5" Flip Screen DVD/MP3/WMA deck with Pulsetouch feedback and iPod adapter.
- Alpine PDX 4.150 4 channel amp powering the speakers (this thing is friggin awesome)
- Pheonix Gold RSd 250.2 2 channel amp bridged and powering the sub woofer
- JL 10w3 V2 sub woofer, pounds hard and strong.
- 1 farad cap, distributors and 4 gauge wiring throughout

Random extras:
- 6000k HID headlights
- Winter tires/summer tire sets included
- Tanabe 1.5"/1.8" lowering springs included (not installed, brand new in box)

Asking Price : 11500 OBO, No reasonable offer refused. Looking to sell pretty quick here.

BananaFob
09-29-2007, 10:53 PM
Pics are up!

BananaFob
10-01-2007, 09:24 AM
This is a beautiful car guys! Please make me an offer, it needs to go.

2JZA70
10-01-2007, 10:41 AM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

BananaFob
10-02-2007, 02:08 PM
*BUMP*

Goo_wak_jai
10-02-2007, 09:54 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

BananaFob
10-03-2007, 10:00 PM
I've had some interest and some no-shows for viewing the car. Make me an offer guys!

BananaFob
10-10-2007, 01:38 PM
Price drop to $14000! I need this gone soon!

BananaFob
10-12-2007, 10:56 AM
Another price drop to $13000! I've received low balls down to $6k :p I haven't seen a second gen LS sell in Alberta for less than 10.

ryeguy252
10-12-2007, 11:57 AM
I'm seen and drove this immaculate car... interior is mint, almost brand new!

BananaFob
11-01-2007, 07:11 PM
Price drop to 11500 obo.

BananaFob
11-08-2007, 09:38 AM
*bump*

HondaRice
12-20-2007, 07:21 PM