PDA

View Full Version : Derdall Designs Still Around?

sabad66
09-29-2007, 10:07 PM
Hey just wondering if anyone knows if Derdall Designs is still around..my starter does not work and since they installed it I wanted to see if they could have a look at it. I tried phoning the number I had in my phonebook with no luck and a quick google gave me no help. Or does anyone know of a good reputable shop to have them look at my compustar starter?

Azn_Rice_Man
09-29-2007, 10:11 PM
Derdall Designs is long gone... Even if they were still around, dun bother going back to that bastard.

Go find Will at Speedtech! They've got awesome deals there n their installer does a great job! Recently had two cars done with him! Highly recommended!

TomcoPDR
09-29-2007, 11:31 PM
Yea, sorry son, he's done.

Your solutions would be to sell your vehicle. (that's what I did when he piggy back a wire into a relay; making certain sensors/warning lights go on/off; while nothing came up for scan codes)

Why are there so many Beyond threads of his Compustar systems going wrong, was he buying refurbished systems or something? (he scammed me, he gave me a no-name "All Start" and charging Compustar, lol)

Jayson
09-30-2007, 04:13 PM
i'm glad that guy's outta business... nothing but shitty service from him... if something went from he fucked it up even worse...