Closeup of the Andy's front bumper, intercooler, and hood not closed properly:
http://www.teamimpulse.ca/photos/070603/ext1.jpg

my hella expensive (but worth it tails)
http://www.teamimpulse.ca/photos/070603/ext2.jpg

the money shot
http://www.teamimpulse.ca/photos/070603/ext3.jpg

my gauges
http://www.teamimpulse.ca/photos/070603/guages.jpg

i know the rear bumper sags, but its gonna be like that, till i drop the car off at a body shop this winter to get new paint colour/front and rear fitted/fixed properly, and the side skirts molded in.

rice_eater
07-07-2003, 09:37 AM
man i really like the car and give you tons of props on all the work and effort that went into that project...but honest to god that back bumper is ugly...except for that...WOW

[GaGe]
07-07-2003, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by rice_eater
man i really like the car and give you tons of props on all the work and effort that went into that project...but honest to god that back bumper is ugly...except for that...WOW

:werd: i don't like the rear bumper either.. maybe it's just the picture.. :dunno:

Redlyne_mr2
07-07-2003, 11:03 AM
I find the entire bodykit to be pretty damn ugly, it ruins the lines of the car, if you like i though thats all that matters, props to having a turbo:thumbsup: though, cool ride

voodoo
07-07-2003, 11:06 AM
thanks......... but its supercharged not turboed.

)v(ortal
07-07-2003, 11:09 AM
i dont like the bumper all to much, maybe cuz of the tip... u should get a full exhuast and get a oval muffler :dunno:

other then that great work man!!

-danny

voodoo
07-07-2003, 11:14 AM
i have a full exaust, from the cat back

topher91
07-07-2003, 11:25 AM
Supercharged??!!:eek: Damn, have u dynod it yet?? Do u have any 1/4 mile times?? Those tail lites are sweet!!:thumbsup:

Aleks
07-07-2003, 11:28 AM
The tails are from the Toyota Cavalier 2.4Z, I think.

voodoo
07-07-2003, 11:29 AM
hey nice front bumper topher91 :clap: :thumbsup:

no i havnt dynoed it yet. i got a couple of things to still buy first. i need a new clutch (mines slipping) and i new some larger injectors.

the only 1/4 mile times i have was when it was stock and i have a exaust and a 55 shot of nitrous. i ran constant 15.01s

as for the taillights, they are from the toyota cavalier in japan

)v(ortal
07-07-2003, 11:45 AM
get that thing dynod as fast as u can!!! i wanna see wat ur car is gunna put out!!!! props again for having it supercharged!!!

-danny

Fluidic
07-07-2003, 12:29 PM
In my IMO... I hate it.

I'm glad you like it.

topher91
07-07-2003, 12:47 PM
Haha.....SFI front bumper!!!! Wikid voodoo, I didn't even notice u had the same one!!! Sweet!!! :)

Dj_Stylz
07-07-2003, 12:48 PM
It dont look that bad. Only thing i say is get rid of the back bumper other wise it looks very nice. Nice and Clean.

voodoo
07-07-2003, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by topher91
Haha.....SFI front bumper!!!! Wikid voodoo, I didn't even notice u had the same one!!! Sweet!!! :)

ive actually seen you driving around alot, around mcknight. before. always noticed your bumper

EnRich
07-07-2003, 02:26 PM
Not my thing... When it comes down to it; its still just a cavilier. I bet for the money you spent on that thing, and I'm sure it was way over $25,000 you coulda bought an auctioned Camaro.... 2 years ago I bought a 99' SS Camaro Bank Repoed with 10,000 km on it for 23,900 which I sold to some guy for almost $30,000.... and that camero would destroy your car... Dont take offence to what I say though man... Just an opinion... I just think its way over done and I think some of the ppl on here are just too polite to say it....

Rich

izzoblitzo
07-07-2003, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by EnRich
Not my thing... When it comes down to it; its still just a cavilier. I bet for the money you spent on that thing, and I'm sure it was way over $25,000 you coulda bought an auctioned Camaro.... 2 years ago I bought a 99' SS Camaro Bank Repoed with 10,000 km on it for 23,900 which I sold to some guy for almost $30,000.... and that camero would destroy your car... Dont take offence to what I say though man... Just an opinion... I just think its way over done and I think some of the ppl on here are just too polite to say it....

Rich

well hey.. we all know that. Who doesnt? If you do up a hyundai, in the end, its still a hyundai. Do up a mercedes... well.. in the end, its still a mercedes. Suping up a car doesnt give you the right to believe you drive a porche or a ferrari... Its all in a matter of tastes... like, does the guy not know what he's getting into when he first decided to buy it? Perhaps.. maybe... and maybenot. But in the end, its still just a hobby. The guy is doing something a little different. If we all had the same tastes, and drive tricked out accords with altezza lights and the same black widow kit, it'd be pretty boring. Kinda like show n' tell back in kindergarten.. when everybody brought the same mcdonalds toy of the week ... to show and tell. Theres alotta nicely done up civics and 'tegs around town... it'll be nice to see some nicely done cavs and 2.0sx's or focus svt's when they're ready sooner or later.

Its almost gauranteed that you will drive by something you like or wont like, on the way home from school or work. But hey, it keeps this forum talking, and the scene going.:angel:

dogstar
07-08-2003, 01:24 AM
i like it, and if i were you, id ram some wood under that rear bumper, just to close up the gap, lol.

take her down the track and post your times, id like to know what a cavi can run with a blower.

mad_psyentist
07-08-2003, 09:06 AM
Woah! Backend looks nice on that thing. Mad props on the body work, that's beautiful!

GT2NV
07-08-2003, 11:16 AM
looks sweet man

Speed_Dreams
07-08-2003, 06:04 PM
I like the fact that it dosen't have a shopping cart spoiler on it and that it looks pretty clean. Did you get the GM Supercharger kit or something else?...and IMO i would drop it about an inch and a half more or get bigger rims but other then that props on tuning the almost untunnable

Initial-D-Nerd
07-08-2003, 06:37 PM
there is nothing going in or out of the intercooler. is this still an unfinished project?

a_peep
07-08-2003, 08:50 PM
I don't mind the front bumper, but I dislike the rest of the bodykit. Lot of work put into the car.:thumbsup:

RiceCake
07-09-2003, 01:20 AM
Props on putting a lot of time, resources, and effort into your car.

voodoo
07-09-2003, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by Speed_Dreams
I like the fact that it dosen't have a shopping cart spoiler on it and that it looks pretty clean. Did you get the GM Supercharger kit or something else?...and IMO i would drop it about an inch and a half more or get bigger rims but other then that props on tuning the almost untunnable

no its not the GM supercharger its a supercharger from a VW corrado G60. and i do hope to drop it more, its just that i picked these springs up for free, so i wasnt gonna complain :)

Originally posted by Initial-D-Nerd
there is nothing going in or out of the intercooler. is this still an unfinished project?

yeh its an unfinished project. the intercooler piping wont fit with the bumper i have on the car now, so i had to take it off to put the bumper on. and now it has to be redone.

mwmhong
07-09-2003, 09:45 AM
Very good looking car. :thumbsup:

Porsche 944
07-09-2003, 10:13 PM
is that car even FAST or is it Just STylEEin Show CARRR

YA MEAN

sxtasy
07-09-2003, 10:27 PM
Voodoo...lots of work done since i have seen the car last. You must be makin too much money now. JK Anyways lookin good, take care of some of the details, and stop by my work i'll put a good polish on your car

voodoo
07-10-2003, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by sxtasy
Voodoo...lots of work done since i have seen the car last. You must be makin too much money now. JK Anyways lookin good, take care of some of the details, and stop by my work i'll put a good polish on your car

u gotta tell me where u work again, i forget. it by speedville right?

Originally posted by Porsche 944
is that car even FAST or is it Just STylEEin Show CARRR

YA MEAN

does a full race head, and a custom intercooled supercharger. ok for u :)

sxtasy
07-10-2003, 07:45 PM
McKay Pontiac

Mike09
07-11-2003, 11:36 PM
Well, I love the kit, even the rear bumper(exept the sagging) but looks good. Looks Very fast too.

P. Daddy Pedro
07-13-2003, 09:18 PM
yeah man thats a sharp lookin' car, i am going to agree about the rear bumber though. Isnt my style, but everthing else is awsome. . And cant wait to see some dyno/track numberz on this thing. keep it up

HillBilly
07-14-2003, 06:55 AM
Saw you in the car show in Lethbridge on the 13th. Lookin sharp.

voodoo
07-14-2003, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by Stealth R/T
Saw you in the car show in Lethbridge on the 13th. Lookin sharp.

thanks man, that was my first ever car show. it was tons of fun. got a little too drunk the night before at the roadhouse. but what can u do. the awards were a little bit questionable i thought

markeese180sx
07-22-2003, 07:40 AM
car looks awesome...xept the rear bumper :dunno:

Voodoo Child
07-22-2003, 09:25 AM
Voodoo, watch that supercharger!
Those belts don't usually hold up to well.

My 0.02.

Ps-

voodoo
07-22-2003, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by Voodoo Child
Voodoo, watch that supercharger!
Those belts don't usually hold up to well.

My 0.02.

Ps-

thanks we already blew the belt. but my brand new mercedes (sp) supercharger from the 230 (i think) arrived today.