PDA

View Full Version : password jdm??? any good??

ekguy
10-02-2007, 09:33 AM
so i want to order fenders from them but on jdmc, honda-tech and every other site there is threads saying stay away and then half the people in those threads say they are great to deal with and half say they aren't.....anyone on here deal with them at all? it's so divided i don't know which camp to believe hahaha. but i want my side marker fenders haha

LilDrunkenSmurf
10-02-2007, 09:45 AM
I wouldn't chance it if at least half are saying no. Maybe buy a pair of the sidemarkers from optionjdm (a sponsor on here) and then have a bodyshop professionally install them? It could be around the same price, and you wouldn't need to paint the new fenders. How much are the fenders on there? Any idea on shipping/custom/duties?

ekguy
10-02-2007, 09:51 AM
the reason being is i need the fenders so i figured trying them out. The fenders are about 139$ ish for both so obviously they are aftermarket but i think i might give them a try...From what I can read everyone always gets their stuff but some people seem to wait a while....I just wanted to know if anyone on here tried them before???

ekguy
10-02-2007, 09:53 AM
well actually 164.99$ for both fenders, amber side markers and wiring kit. i have someone helping me install them too. might need to go to a body shop if they don't align properly. but yeah with the dollar being on par now it's why i want to do it now.

LilDrunkenSmurf
10-02-2007, 09:57 AM
Well if you want, give it a try. As long as their legit I don't see it being much of a problem. Pm baker_jeff as I think he has some experience dealing with them. And yea, I agree completely with taking advantage of the dollar. I've already saved lots of money =)

ekguy
10-02-2007, 11:58 AM
awesome anyone else order from them?

DelSoln
10-02-2007, 03:48 PM
I have bought parts from them and have had no issues.

shadowz
10-02-2007, 04:03 PM
If you like Taiwanese parts labelled JDM sure no problem this is for you!

EK 2.0
10-02-2007, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by shadowz

If you like Taiwanese parts labelled JDM sure no problem this is for you!

*ding ding ding*...Get this man a cigar.

ekguy
10-02-2007, 09:24 PM
hahah no I don't mind haha. I'm not trying to be jdm hahah. I just need cheap fenders hahaha. and maybe a shift knob but i can find that out here hahaha. probably hit up jdm source for some parts soon either way.

other than password jdm any good sites to buy decent parts off of. or maybe even good shops out here. all i know is speedtech (out of my price range at the moment) and jdm source i heard was decent but never been there and don't know where it is or how their prices are.

LilDrunkenSmurf
10-02-2007, 11:08 PM
What kind of shift knob? I have an OEM 92 Si one for sale...

Are you looking for pure aftermarket? I picked up an ITR one from JDMsource for $60... They're right by speedtech... Not much of a shop to see stuff, but I would call ahead and talk to Shoaib. Great guy! :thumbsup:

trieu
10-02-2007, 11:32 PM
Get the Skunk2 shift knob, its weighted and looks like the ITR one. Its awesome :thumbsup:

ekguy
10-02-2007, 11:57 PM
well i have a carbon fibre shift knob but don't know where I put it hahah but it's one of those one size fits all things that always get loose anyways and one of the screws is loose. but yeah i am fixing my car shortly here wouldn't mind picking up a new shift knob cuz don't know where the stock one is now either haha. but yeah anywhere else for parts in calgary maybe even for fenders????...

Zephyr
10-03-2007, 12:07 AM
tons of Honduh drivers deal with them here, I been to the warehouse, decent company.

ekguy
10-03-2007, 12:08 AM
well seems to me people from here delt with them so i will buy a couple parts from them see how it goes...i don't think i would ever buy anything big from them ever though.

ekguy
10-03-2007, 12:09 AM
what about optionjdm? they are a sponsor on here and seem to have some pretty decent stuff on there too...

LilDrunkenSmurf
10-03-2007, 12:23 AM
I was going to suggest them, but they don't have the fenders. Just the sidemarkers

ekguy
10-03-2007, 09:04 AM
well i am going with password for the fenders. but i was looking at the coilovers from optionjdm and they look like a decent deal.