PDA

View Full Version : Fake!

Mythorp
10-03-2007, 03:19 PM
....long story short, I was standing at the corner minding my own business when this goat comes up and says,"WTF biatch, why is their no syrup on my radio?" I start running and before you know it I have a slurpee headache that would choke a horse. I catch my breath and begin looking on my cat for the ketchup chips. Cherry is my favorite. With my red tongue, I finally caught up to the ducks. "YO YO YO", said the duck. "Fuck that!", I said, "If you didn't like it, I wouldn't have had such a hard time looking for an apple." I took a nap on the grass. Stupid fairy, grandmas are for kids, or something like that would have been great if television was alive 40 years before that happened again twice before you.

JRSC00LUDE
10-03-2007, 03:21 PM
WTF? :english: :whipped: :whocares: :guns: :bullshit: :barf: :closed:

Mangina
10-03-2007, 03:26 PM
How long have you had the retardation?

dennisaur
10-03-2007, 03:26 PM
ha guys what are you talking about man kiss my as

JRSC00LUDE
10-03-2007, 03:37 PM
Ha guys, when I first read that it was in the marketplace. HaHa!

Ha, at least someone moved it over here instead of just killing it. Too bad douche-salad editted what he actually wrote the first time, that isn't even it.

Why douchesalad? WHY???????

Team_Mclaren
10-03-2007, 03:39 PM
ha guys, can i put a 2000 gsr in my civic? will it be faster than a prelude? My mom bought me the gsr but i bought the civic, can i drive like an idiot? or am i better off buying a fake m3?

infamous
10-03-2007, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Team_Mclaren
ha guys, can i put a 2000 gsr in my civic?

ha guys no. you can't fit an integra inside a civic! :rolleyes: :rofl:

SunniSunShine
10-03-2007, 03:44 PM
Ha Guys i fuck goats

A790
10-03-2007, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by SunniSunShine
Ha Guys i fuck goats

That's gonna haunt you.

JRSC00LUDE
10-03-2007, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by SunniSunShine
Ha Guys i fuck goats

Ha guys, while the rest of us are being jackasses this guy doesn't realize it's a joke thread and posts a verifiable fact about himself.

88CRX
10-03-2007, 03:47 PM
You are high..... waaaaay too high.

Aznstealth
10-03-2007, 03:49 PM
:werd:

jibber
10-03-2007, 03:59 PM
HA GUYS! YOU PUT M3 BADGE ON GSR! THEN I HAUL AS ALL OVER TOWN11111111

(caps is intentional)

Kamen
10-03-2007, 04:28 PM
Did you at least uppercut the waiter?

BerserkerCatSplat
10-03-2007, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by Mythorp
....long story short, I was standing at the corner minding my own business when this goat comes up and says,"WTF biatch, why is their no syrup on my radio?" I start running and before you know it I have a slurpee headache that would choke a horse. I catch my breath and begin looking on my cat for the ketchup chips. Cherry is my favorite. With my red tongue, I finally caught up to the ducks. "YO YO YO", said the duck. "Fuck that!", I said, "If you didn't like it, I wouldn't have had such a hard time looking for an apple." I took a nap on the grass. Stupid fairy, grandmas are for kids, or something like that would have been great if television was alive 40 years before that happened again twice before you.

Quoting for posterity. :rofl:

Jlude
10-03-2007, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE

Ha guys, while the rest of us are being jackasses this guy doesn't realize it's a joke thread and posts a verifiable fact about himself.

My thoughts exactly!

Kona9
10-03-2007, 05:02 PM
Ha guys, I think he has potential!!11!

funkedelic
10-03-2007, 05:11 PM
HA guys wtf biatch

Alterac
10-03-2007, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by Mythorp

Hah, I work with this Mythorp guy. I think he finally went off the deep end.

Originally posted by Kamen
Did you at least uppercut the waiter?

He sure would, with some bad ass metal biker gloves too.

Spoons
10-03-2007, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by 88CRX
You are high..... waaaaay too high.

:werd: What ever the fuck your smoking... I want some...

lol :rofl:

SunniSunShine
10-04-2007, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE

ha guy, you are the goat i fuck