PDA

View Full Version : Econ 377

cjab
10-03-2007, 05:13 PM
Has any one taken this class before? Whats the midterm like? in class Tracey does alot of theory and stuff but rarely uses numbers, but on the assignment there has been alot of unseen equations etc.. so it gets a little confusing.

any help or tips would be great

Neil4Speed
10-10-2007, 01:50 PM
I am also wondering! Sometimes it feels like the classes have limited direction.

xxjessmicaxx
10-11-2007, 12:33 AM
i've taken a million classes with tracey! just do the assignment before the midterm and you should be prepared. he's pretty clear in his review lecutre as to what he will be expecting on the exam.

xxjessmicaxx
10-11-2007, 12:36 AM
and as for numbers.... he has definately given you the tools to do the assignment! like in q one, you need to know that efficentcy occurs at mwtp=mc.... then solve for q...not hard! :)

cjab
10-17-2007, 04:27 PM
Thanks for the advice jessica, He had his review class today, but didn't give any questions from the exam which I was expecting from all i've heard about Tracey.

I'm trying to get my hands on an old midterm of his for the class, because I also heard he keeps things relatively the same, if anyone could help me out it would be great.

CSVT
10-18-2007, 01:43 PM
I thought traceys exams were a lot like his assignments.

Just make sure you know the key concepts in the course and you should be good to go.

xxjessmicaxx
11-08-2007, 02:53 PM
yeah i think that the 377 final will defs be from the later half of the assignment, from q's 4 5 6 from the assign. plus there will probs be a fish question/ garbage q.