PDA

View Full Version : Spotted: Audi R8 w/pictures

TNation
10-04-2007, 07:18 PM
I don't know how great of a find this is, but I was driving home to Chestermere and I saw a sexy sexy Audi R8.
It had a lot of decals and a sponsor logo on it.
What struck me the most was how hot the car looked, the LED lights and LED sidemarkers and Xenon's... it was a lightshow.
As I was passing him in my boring ride, he dropped down a gear and I heard this enormous WHOOSH! and damn he blew by me like he was stopped. Such an amazing sounding car wowww.
obviously sorry for the bad pics, we were both going pretty fast and it was hard to focus.

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u177/TNation98/img067.jpg
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u177/TNation98/img069.jpg
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u177/TNation98/img068.jpg

jdmakkord
10-04-2007, 07:21 PM
I saw the same car driving towards Calgary on hiway 2 from north of town this afternoon.

A790
10-04-2007, 07:26 PM
That's a nice car, but it's no fake M3.

bobby_lu
10-04-2007, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by A790

hah

mark4091
10-04-2007, 07:30 PM
:hitit: :thumbsup:

TNation
10-04-2007, 07:31 PM

its still nothing like getting dumped by your girlfriend after moving half the country for her hey?
:rofl:

rmk
10-04-2007, 07:33 PM
Audi is doing a coast to coast thing with the R8 and documenting it. Would be cool if this was it! If anyone wants to see an R8 take a trip down Glenmore by the dealership, there is always something outfront or crawling along the road. :clap:

TheCheff
10-04-2007, 07:34 PM
^^^ bahahahhahahaha:poosie:

Originally posted by TNation

its still nothing like getting dumped by your girlfriend after moving half the country for her hey?

A790
10-04-2007, 07:35 PM

Nice burn?

Whatever, at least when I go to sell my shit people will know that it's legit.

Bad TNation, bad!

TNation
10-04-2007, 07:39 PM

Nice burn?

Whatever, at least when I go to sell my shit people will know that it's legit.

Bad TNation, bad!

my stuff is as legitimate as your girlfriend telling you that you need to leave London :zzz:

AllGoNoShow
10-04-2007, 07:39 PM
You guys should both just drop your shit, your feud has nothing to do with an Audi R8.

That thing is sexy. Is it a Chestemere car or just cruisin by there?

schocker
10-04-2007, 07:40 PM
yah, this is the coast to coast car. but i have got to say this thread delivers:thumbsup:

Canmorite
10-04-2007, 07:40 PM

TNation
10-04-2007, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by AllGoNoShow
You guys should both just drop your shit, your feud has nothing to do with an Audi R8.

it was passing by Chestermere when I exited, so I'm not sure. It had AB plates.

Q-TIP
10-04-2007, 07:43 PM
I figured I'd add to this thread instead of starting a new one...entered to win this one in Heathrow...free shipping world-wide. never gonna win, but hey it's worth a dream.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x143/tjpubben/P1010045.jpg
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x143/tjpubben/P1010043.jpg
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x143/tjpubben/P1010042.jpg

euro_racer
10-04-2007, 07:44 PM
i saw a r8 yesterday on memorial by kensigton
...those headlights are absu-fucking-lutely amazing and trippy to look at when the car is comming towards you in the rear-view mirror. the one i saw was silver with the c/f side panell and an old guy driving it, looks like he could be like a dealership owner or something

AllGoNoShow
10-04-2007, 07:44 PM
How many days left till you know?

Now that would be a prize of a lifetime.

Q-TIP
10-04-2007, 07:49 PM
December 25th 2007 is when the winner is announced. the other cars in the contest are a M6, Gallardo, F430, and a Vanquish S

nismodrifter
10-04-2007, 07:50 PM
ha guys, that is hot

Team_Mclaren
10-05-2007, 01:00 AM

was it a younger guy driving it? i think his dad bought him the car.

TNation
10-05-2007, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by Team_Mclaren

was it a younger guy driving it? i think his dad bought him the car.

it was a really old guy, white hair haha.

GotRice?
10-05-2007, 10:32 AM
i saw that grey/bluish/silver one going by the airport on barlow. those LED lights are so niceee

JRSC00LUDE
10-05-2007, 10:49 AM

Links to explain the feud? Enquiring minds want to know!

Nice spot btw!

finboy
10-05-2007, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by Q-TIP
I figured I'd add to this thread instead of starting a new one...entered to win this one in Heathrow...free shipping world-wide. never gonna win, but hey it's worth a dream.

i thought about entering when i was there but was running late for my plane, fucking HOT car though

DUBBED
10-05-2007, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by rmk
Audi is doing a coast to coast thing with the R8 and documenting it. Would be cool if this was it! If anyone wants to see an R8 take a trip down Glenmore by the dealership, there is always something outfront or crawling along the road. :clap:

Originally posted by schocker
yah, this is the coast to coast car. but i have got to say this thread delivers:thumbsup:

YUP this is the car!! I saw it in Downtown Halifax a few weeks ago. Didn't have a camera on me so I didn't bother making a thread.

Jackc
10-05-2007, 12:50 PM
That same car was parked on my street last night!

I came home around 11 and was like "wtf! thats an r8!"
It was too dark for my phone to take any worthwhile pics though.

Kona9
10-05-2007, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE

A790 has or is going through a break up with his girl. He moved out east to be with her. She went all "girl" on him and made it an awkward ending.

Tnation has or still does sell non legit stuff. (apparently) :dunno: I have no proof nor do I care.

No links needed really. Just a bunch of hot headed jabs in which I hope turn into Beyond HOF worthy material!!

GTS Jeff
10-05-2007, 05:36 PM

:thumbsdow

A790 was an idiot and got owned by his ex, but that could happen to anyone. Bad things happen to good people.

You on the other hand, well, you own yourself on a daily basis. You have no understanding of class and civility if you'd take cheap shots at people like making fun of them for getting dumped. You whore out your girlfriend on the internet, thinking that you'll earn e-cred. Nope, that just earns you a lack of respect. You also actively try to scam people into buying beat rides for exhorbitant prices. The worst part is that you're an unappreciative bitch that leeches everyone off your parents and somehow think that makes you hot shit. You're an example of the opposite - good things happening to bad people.

jdm_eg6
10-05-2007, 05:40 PM
stupidly nice car... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Destinova403
10-05-2007, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE

Nice spot btw!

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/188361/fs-1998-bmw-323is/

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/190387/stupid-girlfriend/

there you go man... read them both through and youll probably get it.

TNation
10-07-2007, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff

A790 was an idiot and got owned by his ex, but that could happen to anyone. Bad things happen to good people.

You on the other hand, well, you own yourself on a daily basis. You have no understanding of class and civility if you'd take cheap shots at people like making fun of them for getting dumped. You whore out your girlfriend on the internet, thinking that you'll earn e-cred. Nope, that just earns you a lack of respect. You also actively try to scam people into buying beat rides for exhorbitant prices. The worst part is that you're an unappreciative bitch that leeches everyone off your parents and somehow think that makes you hot shit. You're an example of the opposite - good things happening to bad people.

Do I know you? than shut the fuck up, its the internet. Stop trolling all my threads.

EK 2.0
10-07-2007, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by Q-TIP

Heyyyy, I entered the same draw when I was at LHR this summer...haha...

Infiniti98
10-07-2007, 11:23 AM

From being on this site with several accounts, I must say, GTSJeff, you're the most arrogant, hot-headed, ignorant bitch to ever post. You are knowledgeable about cars, but the way you post, you seem like every single thing you say is "God" and you're his prophet. Who is the most hated member on this site? Easily you. You're fucking pathetic at best and you're a judgemental, immature, internet forum troll who most likely couldn't get a girlfriend with any amount of money. A970 was owned, clear and simple, so i agree with TNation, shut the fuck up.

also

Originally posted by schocker

EK 2.0
10-07-2007, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by Infiniti98

From being on this site with several accounts, I must say, GTSJeff, you're the most arrogant, hot-headed, ignorant bitch to ever post. You are knowledgeable about cars, but the way you post, you seem like every single thing you say is "God" and you're his prophet. Who is the most hated member on this site? Easily you. You're fucking pathetic at best and you're a judgemental, immature, internet forum troll who most likely couldn't get a girlfriend with any amount of money. A970 was owned, clear and simple, so i agree with TNation, shut the fuck up.

He's NOT God??...awww sheeit. Can I get my charitable donation back please Jeff??

I dont think the THE most hated member...I mean...that rage2 guy is up there too...and Weapon_R...he's a nazi moderator...and don't even get me started about buh_buh...gawd damn...ZorroAMG...hes got hate on lock...haha...

You lot that take offense to Jeff's "trolling" posts, sure do take some words on a screen coming from the fingers of a "troll" pretty seriously. If anything I am thinking Jeff is accomplishing exactly what he wants...and that is get get a rise out of peeps that take beyond as Gospel...

GTS Jeff FTMFW!!...

brandon
10-07-2007, 11:35 AM

also

How could you hate on GTSJeff?? fuck he's the only reason I read beyond these days... ahahaha

ps: stfuplzkthx

Sailz
10-07-2007, 11:55 AM
Car was in Kelowna yesterday at the Audi dealership at a demo event, looked nice!

GTS Jeff
10-07-2007, 04:56 PM

Do I know you? than shut the fuck up, its the internet. Stop trolling all my threads. Exactly, so why are you flossing your girlfriend on internet forums? You win at life.

Dooms_Bane
10-07-2007, 05:33 PM
lol can't believe his girl friend allows him to do that...
wonder if he shares his GF with his friends...

Exactly, so why are you flossing your girlfriend on internet forums? You win at life.

Destinova403
10-07-2007, 05:36 PM
dont you guys have somthing better to do than a little e-battle?

max_boost
10-07-2007, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by EK 2.0

He's NOT God??...awww sheeit. Can I get my charitable donation back please Jeff??

I dont think the THE most hated member...I mean...that rage2 guy is up there too...and Weapon_R...he's a nazi moderator...and don't even get me started about buh_buh...gawd damn...ZorroAMG...hes got hate on lock...haha...

You lot that take offense to Jeff's "trolling" posts, sure do take some words on a screen coming from the fingers of a "troll" pretty seriously. If anything I am thinking Jeff is accomplishing exactly what he wants...and that is get get a rise out of peeps that take beyond as Gospel...

GTS Jeff FTMFW!!...

haha yeah GTS_Jeff comes across as a prick. He doesn't know it all but knows more than the n00bs he is flaming haha and the the resulting e-wars are actually very amusing to read.

avishal26
10-07-2007, 06:35 PM
just outta curiosity....what is this coast to coast thing with the R8? And if this is the coast to coast R8, how come it has AB plates?

Sick car.....:D :nut: ........ Love the carbon fibre panel on the side.

S4maniac
10-08-2007, 04:03 PM
They (there are 2 identical silver R8's) are now in Brentwood Bay on Vancouver Island. And they both have Alberta plates.

S4maniac
10-08-2007, 04:04 PM
pics

Myers
10-08-2007, 04:28 PM
yea ive seen those ones near brentwood bay.. down the malahat highway.. beauts

GTS Jeff
10-11-2007, 01:00 AM
From being on this site with several accounts...

...i agree with TNation :thumbsup:

MaDpOo
10-11-2007, 01:09 AM
In my friends neighborhood

http://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v141/228/47/682730295/n682730295_1377503_210.jpg

Infiniti98
10-11-2007, 01:30 AM
:thumbsup:

:love:

MaDpOo
10-11-2007, 01:32 AM
:burnout: yea whats with these baller's in calgary now :confused: see so many nice cars everywhere....

Infiniti98
10-11-2007, 01:34 AM
i know, like so many nice Civics like gpomps or riced-Tegs
gotta love them

MaDpOo
10-11-2007, 01:39 AM
i know, like so many nice Civics like gpomps or riced-Tegs
gotta love them

Dont hate haha
Integ all the way

3SeriesMayo
10-11-2007, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by MaDpOo
In my friends neighborhood

http://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v141/228/47/682730295/n682730295_1377503_210.jpg

yo the fuck who is this?

thats my pic i was just gonna post it

i got a vid of it too my neighbor came out and started up the car for me and was fanging it up and down the street.

and how do u embed pics on this POS forum, mods need to take a lesson from Project Technik which is 1/1000 the size of this

Masked Bandit
10-11-2007, 07:02 PM
There was one of these things driving around Somerset on the weekend. I didn't know what it was until I read this.

Supa Dexta
10-11-2007, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by 3SeriesMayo
yo the fuck who is this?

and how do u embed pics on this POS forum, mods need to take a lesson from Project Technik which is 1/1000 the size of this

oh ha ha,, you're quite the jokster..

A790
10-12-2007, 11:47 AM

yo the fuck who is this?

thats my pic i was just gonna post it

i got a vid of it too my neighbor came out and started up the car for me and was fanging it up and down the street.

Uhh.... kay?

Ha, haven't checked this thread in forever. Glad to see that TNation (and his fanboy) came out to play :)

PS - GTS Jeff FTMFW ;)

3SeriesMayo
10-12-2007, 11:28 PM

Uhh.... kay?

Ha, haven't checked this thread in forever. Glad to see that TNation (and his fanboy) came out to play :)

PS - GTS Jeff FTMFW ;)

what makes me a fanboy? i dont know tnation all i know is that he has a fake M3 (which is really gay) because people flame him for it on every thread

GTS Jeff
10-14-2007, 11:20 AM

what makes me a fanboy? i dont know tnation all i know is that he has a fake M3 (which is really gay) because people flame him for it on every thread Welcome back TNation, third time's a charm, eh? What's funny is that you're now a bit less cocky and pretending to hate on yourself. :rofl:

TNationFTW
10-14-2007, 12:23 PM
Welcome back TNation, third time's a charm, eh? What's funny is that you're now a bit less cocky and pretending to hate on yourself. :rofl:

OMG YOU'RE SO FUNNY
haha I know who you are now in person, too funny

GTS Jeff
10-15-2007, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by TNationFTW

OMG YOU'RE SO FUNNY
haha I know who you are now in person, too funny So? :dunno:

Sorath
10-15-2007, 01:18 AM
who the chick in ur sig tnation she hawt

ZorroAMG
10-15-2007, 01:31 AM
*tear*

Awwwww EK2.0 threw me some love!!!!

BTW TNationFTMFL/3seriesmayo/infiniti98....STFU GTS Jeff wins at you^∞

Sorath, relax she's too old for you...she's at least 15.

3SeriesMayo
10-15-2007, 06:33 PM
Welcome back TNation, third time's a charm, eh? What's funny is that you're now a bit less cocky and pretending to hate on yourself. :rofl:

I guess if i'm TNation then that explains how i got this.

Relax guys, neither of you could catch a Civic, let alone another TNation...

Spoons
10-15-2007, 07:03 PM

Relax guys, neither of you could catch a Civic, let alone another TNation...

Dude you are not fooling anyone... you stick out. If you're not TNation, then why are you trying to prove it to us so badly?

If you want to be apart of beyond again, just take a break for a month or so, make a new account, and don't talk about it. I am sure there has been plenty of people who have done that. BTW your second account, infiniti98 was a brutal attempt at a second account to fool us... I mean fuck you used the same signature, AND the same avatar... you take us as complete retards?

BoS_DC2
10-15-2007, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by Sorath
who the chick in ur sig tnation she hawt

she's over 18 though... lol jk.

GTS Jeff
10-15-2007, 11:14 PM

Relax guys, neither of you could catch a Civic, let alone another TNation... Well for starters, you replied to a post I directed at 3SeriesMayo under your TNationFTW account.

TNationFTW
10-16-2007, 09:59 AM
she's mine and she's 19 Sorath :)

TNationFTW
10-16-2007, 10:00 AM
I'm not 3 series mayo by the way
that's someone else

TNationFTW
10-16-2007, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
*tear*

Awwwww EK2.0 threw me some love!!!!

BTW TNationFTMFL/3seriesmayo/infiniti98....STFU GTS Jeff wins at you^∞

Sorath, relax she's too old for you...she's at least 15.

anyone that lives on beyond like GTSJeffrey is a royal douche
please spare me your thoughts

A790
10-16-2007, 02:28 PM

... says the guy who just posted three times in a row.

Spoons
10-16-2007, 02:44 PM

... says the guy who just posted three times in a row.

:rofl: :rofl:

TNationFTW
10-16-2007, 04:09 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

three.eighteen.
10-16-2007, 04:30 PM

says the guy who got dumped

yeah, he got dumped and he's done with her shit...you got dumped by beyond and you're still hanging on and stalking it

Mr_ET
10-16-2007, 04:31 PM

ready to get banned again?:thumbsup:

Kamikaze1
10-16-2007, 05:34 PM
:eek:

Kamikaze1
10-16-2007, 05:34 PM
:eek: hahahahhaahha

GTS Jeff
10-16-2007, 05:41 PM

please spare me your thoughts Your 8.87 posts/day is higher than my 5.18. :rofl:

jibber
10-16-2007, 05:43 PM
Hey Kamikaze1, what happened to your 69 Camaro? Did you sell it?

:banghead:

At least a futile attempt like this, creating yet another account, that gets me through the workday. Just put a little more effort next time.

P.S. : I am also a GTS Jeff fanboy. More people like GTS Jeff everyday, and it's because of people like TNation/TNationFTW/Kamikaze1/....

TNationFTW
10-16-2007, 06:18 PM
I like this thread :)

jibber
10-16-2007, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by TNationFTW / TNation / Kamikaze1 / Infinity98 / 3SeriesMayo / ilinfiniti
I like this thread :)

I'm glad you do, because it's probably the last one you'll ever post in.

Bye-Bye.

A790
10-16-2007, 06:47 PM

says the guy who got dumped

*sigh* Oh no, I was dumped. How terribly awful. Perhaps its time that you found something else to spout off about?

Oh, also, tell your girl that I say hi. She knows me in the same way that you know her :)

Mr_ET
10-16-2007, 06:50 PM
how pathetic can someone get creating account after account.

TNation you are getting banned because you are acting like a douche stop it and maybe your next account won't be banned.

in any case I vote for IP perm ban :)

Oh and the R8 is a sexy car:thumbsup:

A790
10-16-2007, 06:55 PM
Nah, why ban him? He's having a good time and so am I :)

GTS Jeff
10-16-2007, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by Mr_ET
how pathetic can someone get creating account after account.

TNation you are getting banned because you are acting like a douche stop it and maybe your next account won't be banned.

in any case I vote for IP perm ban :)

Oh and the R8 is a sexy car:thumbsup: Haha this kid is pretty hilarious. Just keeps coming back for more..

benyl
10-16-2007, 08:22 PM
haha, you guys are idiots. Tnation and Mayo are not the same person.

A790
10-16-2007, 11:22 PM
Too bad :(