PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to my brother... RIP E55

Pages : [1] 2

rage2
10-05-2007, 03:26 PM
Fucking brother jacks my car to school this morning without me knowing. Takes a left turn, probably thinking he's all cool turning off ESP and shit like me, but doesn't know how to control oversteer. Spins out, and rams a car waiting at the light.

Front end is fucked, engine turns over but spews tons of smoke and has zero power. So fucking pissed right now.

I bought him a Yaris with all the suspension mods so he can learn how to handle a 100hp car first, and was going to take him to the track to teach him how to drive before I let him take my nicer cars out. That's not happening anytime soon.

I guess I don't have to worry about selling it now.

http://www.virgeweb.com/rage2/mye55amg/25-fuckinghaysen.jpg

http://www.virgeweb.com/rage2/mye55amg/26-fuckinghaysen.jpg

Suggestions on punishment is welcome.

JRSC00LUDE
10-05-2007, 03:29 PM
:cry:

Take back the yaris and go smoke yourself a big bowl full of "cheery-o's". Sorry man.

KoukiS14
10-05-2007, 03:30 PM
Noooooooooooooooooooo

R.I.P

Lagerstatten.ca
10-05-2007, 03:30 PM
You bought him a Yaris and he did this to your car? Damn! Sorry to hear about your loss :(

Nav13
10-05-2007, 03:31 PM
shitty deal bro looks like he goes to churchil.. my old hs

CLiVE
Originally posted by rage2

Suggestions on punishment is welcome.

Ouch, sorry to hear...
That is right by Northland Mall, correct?

As for a punishment, take the Yaris back. Plenty of time to think about what he has done while he's riding the bus....

2JZA70
Insert a plastic pipe in his anus.
Insert barbed wire into the pipe.
Remove pipe from anus.

Let him try to get to the hospital in a mashed E55 with barbed wire in his ass

Nav13
10-05-2007, 03:32 PM
is it really written off? looks like a lot of damage but not to bad

lint
You're chinese man, you know what he needs....

CHINESE FEATHER DUSTER

pattyt
drown him in the marsh ...

LOL

make him pay u back for some of the damages if you really wanna teach him a lesson.

kenny
10-05-2007, 03:33 PM
I vote for no punishment. The accident itself is punishment itself, this can happen to the best of us. Let us all be glad your brother is ok! ;)

Chester
10-05-2007, 03:35 PM
holy shit. I can't think of any punishment other than death.

bulaian
oh man... i would kick the shit outta him, then make him pay for the damages and/or any increase in your insurance and also take back the yaris

JAYMEZ
At least he got his superman powers outa him!!

R.I.P!

finboy
rough, take the yaris and buy him an 81 ford van :thumbsup:

JRSC00LUDE
10-05-2007, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by kenny
I vote for no punishment. The accident itself is punishment itself, this can happen to the best of us. Let us all be glad your brother is ok! ;)

Correction, WAS okay.

I think that boy's gonna get a serious ass kicking for jacking the car w/out permission, as he should. There's a big difference between crashing up a car you are supposed to be driving and one that you are not. Huge difference.

bulaian
10-05-2007, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by kenny

maybe if it was his own car.... but not when you're swiping your brother's e55 then crashing it

SunniSunShine
10-05-2007, 03:38 PM
does your bro live with you?

if so make him live with mom.. bastard steals your car?... shitttt

buh_buh
10-05-2007, 03:39 PM
Are we really glad he's ok? ;)

toomuchb00st
10-05-2007, 03:41 PM
That is one niceeee E55. Wait wait...was a nice E55.

anarchy
10-05-2007, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE

Correction, WAS okay.

I think that boy's gonna get a serious ass kicking for jacking the car w/out permission, as he should. There's a big difference between crashing up a car you are supposed to be driving and one that you are not. Huge difference.

Word, hopefully your brother's okay but jacking your car (especially THAT car) is crazy!
He deserves some sort of punishment for that.

van
10-05-2007, 03:47 PM
Living with the fact that he knows you won't trust him anymore anytime soon is punishment enough. I mean, holy, what it would be like to be rage2's little brother :nut: besides.. every young kid does something dumb like this in their lives.. just be glad he didn't JACK up a E55 and it was yours and not somebody elses lol. RIP E55...damn the pimp mobile is toast..

Oh yeah, it's also a pretty damn embarassing thing to have happen to you... rage.. his friends won't let him live it down haha they all know who you are.. lol

max_boost
10-05-2007, 03:51 PM
Oh well. I'm sure he's embarrass enough over the whole situation. But that is still pretty gangster of him to pull it off haha

He must have felt so good prior to the accident, cruising with his buddies in a pimped out E55 AMG, oh yeah. :bigpimp:

redec
10-05-2007, 03:53 PM
HAHAHAHAHAH...FUCK....that sucks sooo bad......fuckin haysen :P

Toms-SC
10-05-2007, 03:54 PM
SPAM smash him

http://smiliesftw.com/x/bewarespam.gif (http://smiliesftw.com)

tentacles
10-05-2007, 03:56 PM
Will give you $4k + 86 Accord with rust. CASH TONIGHT!

OK, not really, I don't actually have an 86 Accord.

rage2
10-05-2007, 04:02 PM
What really fucking sucks is that I bought him a brand new car. I modded the fuck out of his brand new car. I got him a complete separate insurance policy so if he gets into an accident (likely for these young fucking kids) it won't affect mine.

And WTF happens? He jacks MY fucking car, crashes MY fucking car, and MY fucking insurance fucking goes fucking up.

You give and you give, and in the end you just get fucked.

nich148_9
Originally posted by 2JZA70
Insert a plastic pipe in his anus.
Insert barbed wire into the pipe.
Remove pipe from anus.

Let him try to get to the hospital in a mashed E55 with barbed wire in his ass

'Nuff said.

Sorry to hear that, man. Take back the Yaris, as well, and sell it.

Hope things work out OK. Such a nice E55...

buh_buh
I can't believe so many people actually think the accident is punishment enough for jacking an E55 and wrecking it (Haha sorry Haysen), but I would be pretty pissed even if he didn't wreck it and just jacked it.

rage2
10-05-2007, 04:09 PM
Well the Yaris is my new winter beater now, since he just wrecked my winter car.

GQBalla
10-05-2007, 04:11 PM
wow.... i can't believe that...
is insurance even goin to cover it since your little brother was driving it?

rip e55

sorry for your loss.

kaput
10-05-2007, 04:11 PM

Z_Fan
10-05-2007, 04:12 PM
Hahahah...

That's a damn shame. :poosie:

Punishment? Well, how about you charge him with theft and get him a criminal record for Christmas! I mean, if you didn't know he took it, and he did so without permission. I suppose it's theft. :dunno:

JRSC00LUDE
10-05-2007, 04:15 PM
Shit man, you're the big brother we all wish we had when we were growing up. I mean, who does that much for their kid brother? Not too many people.

That's exactly the thing about it though, I've never seen anyone who had everything handed to them that actually respects/appreciates it. I mean sincerely, not just saying "thanks".

Hopefully this doesn't cause too huge of a rift between you guys but if it does and you need a new surrogate "baby brother", you know where to find me! I have my own car, I just don't own a volcano.

HybridTheory
10-05-2007, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by CLiVE

Ouch, sorry to hear...
That is right by Northland Mall, correct?

As for a punishment, take the Yaris back. Plenty of time to think about what he has done while he's riding the bus....

I agree with this punishment. Don't even bother getting him another car, even if it is a rust bucket. Taking the bus is the ultimate punishment.

But wow, sorry to hear about your car. That's brutal :(

ScCab
10-05-2007, 04:17 PM

You give and you give, and in the end you just get fucked.

Sounds like you ex-wife:guns:

mark4091
10-05-2007, 04:18 PM
Buy my car off me and make him drive around in it and see how he likes it :thumbsup:

SCHIDER23
10-05-2007, 04:21 PM
:( damn sorry for your loss rage2 was a nice E55. This is how family is sadly sometimes they think is alright to take shit just cause they are related:dunno:

l/l/rX
10-05-2007, 04:22 PM
he must've been going pretty fast around that corner dood...that road is a 50 zone...and to spin out like that :thumbsdow

BerserkerCatSplat
Between your bro and your furnace guy, you're never going to get to drive any of your cars! :rofl:

schocker
Damn, that sucks. :eek:
I guess you could be nice enough to get him a bus pass for winter, always keep the keys to the yaris and m hidden and when the snow is gone get him a bike to pedal his way to school.

rage2
10-05-2007, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by GQBalla
is insurance even goin to cover it since your little brother was driving it?
Just talked to insurance, they are covering it, but it's my insurance that's going to go up. He will be paying for my insurance increase until it's over, which won't be cheap, because the cars that I own aren't exactly cheap for insurance. A few grand increase a year over a few years I'd say.

finboy
10-05-2007, 04:24 PM
thought 2: make him take the bus and pay your insurance?

edit: beat me to it :D

rage2
10-05-2007, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by l/l/rX
he must've been going pretty fast around that corner dood...that road is a 50 zone...and to spin out like that :thumbsdow
He turned traction control off because he thought he could drive like me. He gave too much throttle turning left, oversteered, and straight head on into a car innocently waiting at the lights.

It's very simple... like Michael and Ralf Schumacher, just because older brother can drive good, doesn't mean little brother can do the same :rofl:.

Hakkola
10-05-2007, 04:28 PM
Dude, that fuckin sucks. Priviledged kid takes out your AMG without asking is pretty disrespectful.

I'm sure he feels terrible, a big lesson and he won't do it again, losing his car is a pretty good punishment though. Make him take city transit for the rest of the winter or make him make dinner for you everyday for a couple months, or breakfast or something if he's living with you.

Tik-Tok
10-05-2007, 04:28 PM
A) Take the Yaris back, registration to your name and all.

B) Make him pay whatever insurance increases you see.

C) Never buy him a car again.

I thought you were the nicest brother in the world buying him a brand new car, and modding it up for him. Then he STEALS your car to show off to his friends, that's some serious lack of respect.

He's lucky no one else was involved in the accident.

l/l/rX
10-05-2007, 04:37 PM

He turned traction control off because he thought he could drive like me. He gave too much throttle turning left, oversteered, and straight head on into a car innocently waiting at the lights.

It's very simple... like Michael and Ralf Schumacher, just because older brother can drive good, doesn't mean little brother can do the same :rofl:.

oooh i c i c...

is that your brother in the picture? it looks like that guy is sporting the beyond lanyard.

240SX17
10-05-2007, 04:40 PM
sorry to hear dude.! atleast it wasnt the m3. and atleast hes alright. but still beat him a little. my brother would smash me if i ever did that to his cars

Tik-Tok
10-05-2007, 04:42 PM
Hey I just thought of a better punishment... give the Yaris to a complete stranger on the internet, that'll burn him even more... I'll volunteer to be that stranger.

LilDrunkenSmurf
10-05-2007, 04:46 PM
You have to be one of the nicest siblings ever. Car + mods + lessons? I get air fresheners for my cars from my siblings. :thumbsdow

I say make him pay the diff. Let him keep the Yaris (but you can take it w/e you want).

Getting into the accident plus paying for everything would be punishment enough IMO. After being in an at fault one, I know how embarrassing and shitty it is.

harv91
10-05-2007, 05:13 PM
Sorry to hear about ur ride dude, even thought ur brotehr deserves to be castrated and put on the bus for 10 years, the good thing is he walked away from injuries.

Destinova403
10-05-2007, 05:18 PM
ouch... that is so shitty... what was the look on his face like when he had to tell you he wrecked your ride?

962 kid
10-05-2007, 05:23 PM
Holy shit, go Haysen!

Dude you know there is only one punishment... make him eat a golf ball sized slab of wasabi, then cul-de-sac the shit out of his head!

kerry
10-05-2007, 05:23 PM
Aight boss,

*sorry Haysen*

Taking away the Yaris is a guarantee. Take the 61 outta his bedroom. Do the "Hamid" and block all websites from his computer except like school shit. Make him pay for your insurance *of course*. Bus to school and never drive another rage2 car until he's like 20. No more 360 would be a rad punishment as well.

Sorry again boss....

toyboy88
10-05-2007, 05:27 PM
1) Make him take the bus til at least until your insurance stops going up.

2) Force him to get the hair cut in your avatar for a few months (like you offered him before)

:D

Team_Mclaren
10-05-2007, 05:28 PM
He went from "the guy driving the AMG" to "the guy at stole his brother's AMG and crashed it", I would hate to be him in school....

anyway... thats fucking shitty, he's gonna remember this for quite some time. I think the making him pay for you increase in insurance and taking the yaris back is a good punishment. Tag on the "you must listen to me because you're the idiot who crashed my E55" rule, that should be sufficient

Canmorite
10-05-2007, 05:30 PM
Ouch...

D'z Nutz
10-05-2007, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by lint
You're chinese man, you know what he needs....

CHINESE FEATHER DUSTER

Oh shit! Just those three words alone makes me want to fly straight
:cry:

To high school kids, reputation is everything and crashing a baller car likely knocked him down a few notches I'm sure (especially since it looks like it happened in front of the school). Still, I seem to recall a photo of him picking up dog shit (ca. 2002) that would look awesome on the front page of Beyond! I'm sure it'll circulate around school eventually :rofl:

speedracer
10-05-2007, 05:34 PM

:rofl: :rofl: Feather duster FTW... hahahahah

Is that a rental hit as well?

rmk
10-05-2007, 05:34 PM
Castration

Eleanor
10-05-2007, 05:35 PM
Let him drive the Yaris to school everyday but put a big vinyl on it that says: "I'm driving this because I stole my brother's AMG and crashed it."

(Good to hear no one was hurt BTW)

[GaGe]
10-05-2007, 05:38 PM
I know I fucked up. Shouldn't have taken the E55 without permission, shouldn't have turned off traction control. I don't know what the fuck i was thinking.

Sorry rage.

bagelsjustbagel
10-05-2007, 05:39 PM
AWH POOR BABY tell him to Buy u a SLK32 amg and pimp it out like your old one, and THEN he can keep the YAris

:hitit:

BigMass
10-05-2007, 05:44 PM
dang! me and my wife saw this driving to Northland earlier today. Was thinking to myself that some baller kid with rich parents that bought him an AMG thought he was fast and furious gansta and drifted into some innocent bystander.... Well, i was partially right. Glad to know that wasnt his car to begin with, but sucks it had to be yours Rage. Good luck

yvonne
10-05-2007, 05:44 PM
rage - just heard the news...that really stinks!!
Hopefully some turkey, gravy and mashed potatoes this weekend will help ease the pain...

Jason04S1
10-05-2007, 05:45 PM
The worst part of this is:

You have to drive a Yaris instead of luxury.

CLiVE
10-05-2007, 05:48 PM
You are very lucky your insurance is covering it. Many policies do not cover drivers under 25...

rage2
10-05-2007, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by Jason04S1
The worst part of this is:

You have to drive a Yaris instead of luxury.
Not really, I love my Yaris. In fact, when I first bought the Yaris (before [GaGe] got his license), I went to break it in and mod the car, and ended up liking it so much, the E55 was parked everyday until he got his license. It's not as fast, but with the suspension tweaks, it's more fun than the E55.

I love rippin' around in that little car. Plus gas is cheap, and parking is easy! I hated parking the E55... damn boat.

rage2
10-05-2007, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by yvonne
rage - just heard the news...that really stinks!!
Hopefully some turkey, gravy and mashed potatoes this weekend will help ease the pain...
I am DEFINATELY looking forward to it 10x more now! :rofl:

Ed the SOHC
10-05-2007, 05:55 PM
ouch...

I think it would be hard to be Rage2's bro... the temptation is so hard to fight... many pimped out toys to play with. GaGe knows he did wrong but as Leo once said, "he'll be cheating himself, if he didn't hit it!".

RIP E55

Tik-Tok
10-05-2007, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by [GaGe]
I don't know what the fuck i was thinking.

Sorry rage.

To quote my father...

"That's the problem son, you WEREN'T thinking were you! Smarten the hell up!"

infected
10-05-2007, 06:04 PM
You guys have no idea what it's like. I crashed my Benz in highschool and I thought it was the end of the world. In the end it just turned out to be another "word on the street" kinda deal because everyone at school found out and it was great. You guys are right, highschool is all about reputation. That little stunt right there just boosted your balla status by 30 points, Haysen. I had a great time at Francis so I can't imagine what it's going to be like at Churchill.
Before my accident, I thought I was the shit so one day I turned off ESP and oversteered into a left turn. 8 grand worth of damage and I didn't have to pay a penny. I went insane for a week and threw my license away.
I got no lecture or punishment from my parents, they covered all the costs, they gave me back my license and forced me to keep driving with my dad's Mustang.
Nothing physical happened, no beating or yelling. The guilt killed me.
The worse part is, the accident could have been avoided if ESP wasn't turned off, and your passenger's lives were in your hands as well, right Haysen?
Let me guess? Sitting at the lights, press the button, then pedal to the metal while turning and before you even have a chance to countersteer you're fucked?
I'd be pissed too rage, but having experienced the EXACT same fucking thing, hopefully Haysen will understand the meaning of responsibility so it won't happen again. Shit happens, but he's still your brother at the end of the day, perhaps beating or yelling won't be as affective this time. Don't feel too bad, Haysen, it's just a car, your personal health matters most.

cocoabrova
10-05-2007, 06:20 PM
Glad to hear that everyone's okay including Haysen. As for the punishment, just make him your housecleaner/cook/personal asst. and agree to pay him a set hourly wage that he'd be paid. After determining what the increase in your insurance would be (and any other monetary losses incurred by the accident incl. $$ lost if the car is written off and there is a negative difference in what you actually paid for the car) then just figure out how long or how many hours Haysen would have to put in to work off the total amount.

P.S. if the car gets written off, I'd be interested in buying it off of ya haha:D

GC84ever
I say take away the yaris (it's a nice car), and make him drive a chevette or a POS K-car.

EK 2.0
I know I fucked up. Shouldn't have taken the E55 without permission, shouldn't have turned off traction control. I don't know what the fuck i was thinking.

Sorry rage.

I think this is punishment enough. Like defekt1 said. I don't know how it would be to be rage2's sai lo. I know my sisters get it enough from their male classmates when they find out they are the lil sisters of EK 2.0 haha...

So for Haysen, to have this incident forever posted on a public forum that I am sure a TON of his friends and school mates read, plus have all of us Dai Lo's make fun of him about it when we see him..And it WILL happen Haysen haha...that's painful enough. Plus sticky this thread link into his signature so it's always with him...haha...Sorry Haysen...

But, maybe a perma-ban is on order??...hahahaha...

Also, on the brightside...you can do the JDM Teg front end conversion now haha...

Spoons
10-05-2007, 06:23 PM
Oh man, even I want to cry. Such a nice car...

I want to think up a good punishment, but I would honestly be so pissed at that situation I wouldn't even know what to do.

OOOORRRR if the car is fucked, just keep it in your driveway. When he comes home from school, you make him do his homework, and then give him a tiny little hammer and make him tap out from the inside of the front bumper and where ever he can get at, every single dent. Until it is smooth as a baby's bottom. That would be a sweet one.

bobby_lu
10-05-2007, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by cocoabrova
Glad to hear that everyone's okay including Haysen. As for the punishment, just make him your housecleaner/cook/personal asst. and agree to pay him a set hourly wage that he'd be paid. After determining what the increase in your insurance would be (and any other monetary losses incurred by the accident incl. $$ lost if the car is written off and there is a negative difference in what you actually paid for the car) then just figure out how long or how many hours Haysen would have to put in to work off the total amount.

P.S. if the car gets written off, I'd be interested in buying it off of ya haha:D

OMFG Seinfeld!

mark4091
10-05-2007, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by Spoons
Oh man, even I want to cry. Such a nice car...

I want to think up a good punishment, but I would honestly be so pissed at that situation I wouldn't even know what to do.

OOOORRRR if the car is fucked, just keep it in your driveway. When he comes home from school, you make him do his homework, and then give him a tiny little hammer and make him tap out from the inside of the front bumper and where ever he can get at, every single dent. Until it is smooth as a baby's bottom. That would be a sweet one.
Doing autobody work isin't punishment! lol.

well not to me at least, a good punishment would to buy a purple pontiac firefly and let him drive that, theyre's one for sale on my friends street.

[GaGe]
10-05-2007, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by infected
You guys have no idea what it's like. I crashed my Benz in highschool and I thought it was the end of the world. In the end it just turned out to be another "word on the street" kinda deal because everyone at school found out and it was great. You guys are right, highschool is all about reputation. That little stunt right there just boosted your balla status by 30 points, Haysen. I had a great time at Francis so I can't imagine what it's going to be like at Churchill.
Before my accident, I thought I was the shit so one day I turned off ESP and oversteered into a left turn. 8 grand worth of damage and I didn't have to pay a penny. I went insane for a week and threw my license away.
I got no lecture or punishment from my parents, they covered all the costs, they gave me back my license and forced me to keep driving with my dad's Mustang.
Nothing physical happened, no beating or yelling. The guilt killed me.
The worse part is, the accident could have been avoided if ESP wasn't turned off, and your passenger's lives were in your hands as well, right Haysen?
Let me guess? Sitting at the lights, press the button, then pedal to the metal while turning and before you even have a chance to countersteer you're fucked?
I'd be pissed too rage, but having experienced the EXACT same fucking thing, hopefully Haysen will understand the meaning of responsibility so it won't happen again. Shit happens, but he's still your brother at the end of the day, perhaps beating or yelling won't be as affective this time. Don't feel too bad, Haysen, it's just a car, your personal health matters most.

I could care less about my reputation right now. I always wanted to take the car to school to show off n shit, but that's not the reason I took it out today. I've never taken his car to school without his permission before.

And that's not what happened. I was the only one in the car with no passengers. I turned off ESP way earlier just to see how different the car feels. Still drove carefully to avoid an accident cause it wasn't my car. Got to the lights, turned left on the green, and a car going the opposite direction sped up. I sped up to avoid getting hit, used too much throttle (didn't floor it), and oversteered right into the car.

zieg
10-05-2007, 06:52 PM
Damn, that sucks. For a second when I saw the thread I thought 'E55' was another member, and I was thinking to myself "wow wtf happened?!"

Repofspeed
10-05-2007, 06:53 PM
In all honesty Rage, I've read some of your threads and you seem to be rolling in cash from your career. At the end of the day its very fortunate that nothing happened to your brother (no matter how much of a little shit he is). Insurance rates will go down eventually, and there will always be new benz's.

Just take the Yaris from him and sell it off, and make him get a job to pay the difference in insurance, and the car. It might take 5-10 years, but he'll eventually learn.

Out of curiosity though is your little bro even remorseful about what he's done?

vietdood
10-05-2007, 06:56 PM

I turned off ESP way earlier just to see how different the car feels.

so how different is it?

rage2
10-05-2007, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by Repofspeed
Out of curiosity though is your little bro even remorseful about what he's done?
Yes. He's listening to everything I say right now. We'll see how long that lasts...

T-rus
10-05-2007, 07:21 PM
I say get your brother to post at least 5 good ideas for punishment and let beyond be the judge as to which one he will get. Have ideas posted on main page

Repofspeed
10-05-2007, 07:39 PM
Or ask him to introduce you to Jailbait =D

nikka
10-05-2007, 07:43 PM
man if my sibling bought me a yaris i would be soooo pumped
haha

The Cosworth
10-05-2007, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by Repofspeed
In all honesty Rage, I've read some of your threads and you seem to be rolling in cash from your career. At the end of the day its very fortunate that nothing happened to your brother (no matter how much of a little shit he is). Insurance rates will go down eventually, and there will always be new benz's.

Just take the Yaris from him and sell it off, and make him get a job to pay the difference in insurance, and the car. It might take 5-10 years, but he'll eventually learn.

Although he knows he f**ked up, you have to learn that life doesn't come without punishment/consequences no matter how hard it is to learn. That little voice in the back of his head will remember it forever if the punishment is right.

I agree with Repofspeed and the other members who think that he needs to take the bus or buy his own car and deal with your insurance. It is only fair Rage, you didn't do anything.

Good luck

BoS_DC2
10-05-2007, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by LilDrunkenSmurf
You have to be one of the nicest siblings ever. Car + mods + lessons? I get air fresheners for my cars from my siblings. :thumbsdow

I say make him pay the diff. Let him keep the Yaris (but you can take it w/e you want).

Getting into the accident plus paying for everything would be punishment enough IMO. After being in an at fault one, I know how embarrassing and shitty it is.

that's a good idea imo. Besides, after a few years it'll be like he's paying for the yaris.

Graham_A_M
10-05-2007, 07:59 PM
If he were to pay you back EVERY CENT of money that this caused you, I think instead of punishment, you'd have a younger brother that earnestly learnt the important life-skill of "taking responsibility for his actions" You'd also get your money back.

I'll bet this sucks, if I had a younger sibling that crashed any of my cars while driving it without my consent, I'd hit the fucking roof...

But I think the costs involved will be punishment enough for him, especially considering just how quickly this happened, yet just how long it'll take to repay the consequences. :thumbsup:

Accord_tunerx
10-05-2007, 08:09 PM
sorry to hear at least no one is hurt...

just make him pay the insurance increase...

thats all...nothing else...i think that enough as long he know what he did wrong...

jorge
10-05-2007, 08:11 PM
As punishment I would lock him up in a room with a bottle of Crown Royal and a real hot blond chick.... except that the bottle of CR would have a hole in it and the blond wouldn't.

Lo)2enz0
10-05-2007, 08:15 PM
my brother crashed my golf after i gave it to him. his insurance just dropped and guess what, he crashed it

sucks when it was your car. but he for sure has to redem himself

Kobe
10-05-2007, 08:16 PM
I have a feeling this thread is gonna be huge, and Gage, will be known around Calgary, I honestly think that is punishment enough..

Spoons
10-05-2007, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by vietdood

so how different is it?

:rofl: :rofl:

Gart
10-05-2007, 09:05 PM
ouchy.. I was just finishing up a late lunch when I saw this happen, sorry to hear about it :(

v2kai
10-05-2007, 11:09 PM
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn :thumbsdow

MackDawg
10-05-2007, 11:41 PM
send him up north to work it off.

guessboi
10-05-2007, 11:42 PM
wow. that sucks! :banghead:
If your insurance is going up. it will usually take 6 years from this date until your insurance goes down again!

rage2
10-05-2007, 11:47 PM
WTF is up with you people? Everyone's PM'ing me to buy their beater for my bro :rofl:. Total sleazy sales tactics lol!

As for the last post, both our insurance is going up at renewal.

2000impreza
10-06-2007, 12:13 AM
wow that sucks. is it confirmed the benzo is written off?