PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Iphone unlockers/hackers I need someone to fix my youtube app

brownskind
10-06-2007, 09:15 AM
Basically, I want to do it the SSH+WinTCP way where you can simply remove the old files in lockdown and replace them with the files that allow youtube access...

there is a PACAY way to do it but the procedure is complicated - if you can make sure that the phone remains unlocked and functional than thats perfect - 403 617 5267

will pay you $50 because i dont wana do it myself

92_VTEC_lude
10-06-2007, 09:48 AM
dock your iphone make sure ibrickr can see it then run that PACAY I sent you the link yesterday and you are good to go.
how complicated does it get when all you do is click the (CLICK HERE) activate.bat after upzip. If you look inside that PACAY folder you will see that it will patch your lockdown file and back up the old one. Save yourself $50 to buy some beer and trust yourself as that program will not brick your iphone as long as you are not updating your iphone to the new software or firmware 1.1.1. I have unlocked 4 iphones for family and friend and I have restored my own iphone 5 times now due to software conflict for trying out those new apps from ibrickr, I am using the offline PC which have the old 1.0.2 software for restoring and after 5 times restoed and 4 times unlocked all of the iphones still working with YOUTUBE enable with WIFI. You do not need to install anything with SSH at all for unlocking or youtube enable, those software are useless to me also very dangerous on your iphone since it will run in the background and also allow people to access your iphone if you are using wifi in a public place and it will slow down your iphone preformance as it is running a server in your iphone all the time, I restored my iphone to get rid of the SSH server as it was the first iphone I unlocked and at that time SSH is the only way to get into your iphone file system for patching the lockdown file, and the rest of the unlocked I only use 3 softwares:
1-ibrickr to jailbreak the iphone
2-wiNstaller to activate it and ibrickr again for send AMYSIM app to the iphone for unlocking.
3-PACAY to enable youtube.
the I used ibrickr to send apps to the unlocked iphone after sicne I like the option in ibrickr to uninstall softwares if you do not like it, there is another app called INSTALLER which can send apps with wifi to your phone but I found it hung my iphone 1 time and I had to restore and there is no option to uninstall it but to go in iphone with ibrickr and delete it folder which is not a clean way to uninstall software at all.
I can make the easy $50 from you but I rather give you the direction than take that money from you.

Spike_16v
10-06-2007, 11:04 AM
It doesn't get any easier then PACAY. DL, UnZip, and Click.

VWEvo
10-06-2007, 04:27 PM
I just used PACAY yesterday, and i'm useless with computers. It is super easy.

Subwoofah
10-11-2007, 08:56 PM
does this unlock work for the new update or do you have to downgrade to do this?

can anyone provide links to these apps?
thanks