PDA

View Full Version : Near sideswipe road rage...?

dresden_k
10-06-2007, 07:13 PM
I'm coming out of the U of C southbound from the 24th avenue gates, in the right lane. In the left lane, a fourth generation Prelude SRV, red in colour, with Saskatchewan plates. The light is red.

The light turns green and we both start moving forward. I look over and he is inching closer and closer to my car... I haven't yet honked or done anything, and he quickly moves up parallel to my car and starts yelling and waving gestures at me. He passes me.

The next light at Uxbridge Road is red also. I pull up next to him and he starts yelling, again. His girlfriend is embarrassed.

I roll my window down and he starts rolling his down.

I say: "There are two lanes back there, dude."

His girlfriend rolls up his window as he starts yelling at me again.

I'm really not sure what to make of that.

KRyn
10-06-2007, 07:16 PM
You posted this why...?

:whocares:

marcl
10-06-2007, 07:23 PM
cuz he is angry, and saskatewan ppl are angrier...

just chalk it up to daily life in calgary... its soo full of bad drivers you gotta just turn your mind off from it.

ercchry
10-06-2007, 07:24 PM
oh yeah well last night i was at a light and it was red and a dude in a old pickup was right behind me and i mean right behind like inches from my bumper and the he started honking at me so since it was red i was like wtf right. so i rolled up my windows and locked the door since well thats the smart thing to do.

so he just kept honking to whole time and it was a long light so i thought to myself, hmm maybe i should lose thig guy when it turns green. so i pinned it and he was still behind me and then he just turned and i kept going straight. people are lots of fun arnt they?

jdm_eg6
10-06-2007, 07:27 PM
i had a quy, chase me down, cut me off throw on his brakes in the middle of 16th going 110kph, jamming all the traffic up... and swerving and attempting to make me rear end him, so i turned up the VTEC and hit hyper speed and lost him.. but seriously, i had to ditch him and being a lowered car definatly has its advantages over and SUV when it comes to quick cornering.;)

ur luky this douche was only yelling, and not chasing u with his bush guard... like a raging idiot.

v2kai
10-12-2007, 10:38 PM
hey this is the buddy from saskatchewan, im on my buddy's account...
you know something youre a liar and one thing YOU NEVER TALK ABOUT ANOTHER MAN'S GIRLFRIEND. so if you want to bash me thats fine but you dont know my story so if you want to settle this like a man let me know when and where, stop being a cool guy on the internet. straight up you mention my girlfriend thats like a kick in the balls ...you fat bitch....
if you want my side of the story, this is it.after the lights turn green i went and i saw you in my rear vier mirror and then i realize i was drifting into the right lane but i remember you were still behind me so i let my car drift slowly into that lane cuz i was about to signal and the next thing i knew you speed up till you got right beside me and you never went faster or slower, you paced my car so i dont know what the hell your problem is.

vietdood
10-12-2007, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by v2kai
you know something youre a liar and one thing YOU NEVER TALK ABOUT ANOTHER MAN'S GIRLFRIEND. so if you want to bash me thats fine but you dont know my story so if you want to settle this like a man let me know when and where, stop being a cool guy on the internet. straight up you mention my girlfriend thats like a kick in the balls ...you fat bitch....
if you want my side of the story, this is it.after the lights turn green i went and i saw you in my rear vier mirror and then i realize i was drifting into the right lane but i remember you were still behind me so i let my car drift slowly into that lane cuz i was about to signal and the next thing i knew you speed up till you got right beside me and you never went faster or slower, you paced my car so i dont know what the hell your problem is.

moral of the story... learn to signal first before "drifting" into another lane

mark4091
10-12-2007, 11:00 PM
Drifting into the other lane is real safe :thumbsup: . Yes and sometimes when two people are heading the same direction in two lanes at the same speed they do stay side by side! but I guess this upset you for a few reasons one might be because you don't have roads like this where you come from, or maybe because you have a habit of drifting off the road and didn't want to have a fuck up?

and he just said you're girlfriend was flipping out on you and nothing more, somebody sounds insecure.....

schocker
10-12-2007, 11:18 PM
how about you calm down. he didnt talk about your girlfriend and he sped up after the light to get up to speed and you started drifting over, just pay attention and dont be a dick:dunno:

frozenrice
10-13-2007, 12:11 AM
Great. Alberta has a labour shortage and Saskatchewan sends over their prima donna farmboys to take over the big city.
People talk about this city going to shit. Your actions only validate this perception. Things like this happen, no reason to go apeshit over it.

theken
10-13-2007, 01:29 AM
sask=shit

ilinfiniti
10-13-2007, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by theken
sask=shit

times 5

InLoveWitRSX
10-13-2007, 02:23 PM

so... your basically saying your a retarded driver? drifting into other peoples lanes before signalling? good job.

ps. he barely talked about your gf other then the fact that she was embarassed about ur stupidity, so chill out, kthxbye

calgarys_finest
10-13-2007, 03:15 PM

you need to chill. plus your gf is fat...

BlkMaxima
10-13-2007, 03:26 PM
YOU NEVER TALK ABOUT A LITTLE MAN'S GIRLFRIEND.

Your a fag.

P.S. I gave your fat girlfriend a super CLEVELAND STEAMER (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cleveland+steamer) last night. With extra corn.

Justing
10-13-2007, 03:30 PM

holy shit relax.

do you miss the farm? did you forget your banjo back in saskachooowaawn?

Jayson
10-13-2007, 03:31 PM
what a retard... some people just need to control their anger... that is not something to spaz out on.. especially when YOU were the one "drifting" into someone else's lane moron

rmk
10-13-2007, 03:40 PM
Both of you are idiots.

ZMan2k2
10-14-2007, 08:54 AM
http://dogtoe.com/weblog/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/arguing_on_the_internet.jpg

khtm
10-14-2007, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by ercchry
oh yeah well last night i was at a light and it was red and a dude in a old pickup was right behind me and i mean right behind like inches from my bumper and the he started honking at me so since it was red i was like wtf right. so i rolled up my windows and locked the door since well thats the smart thing to do.

so he just kept honking to whole time and it was a long light so i thought to myself, hmm maybe i should lose thig guy when it turns green. so i pinned it and he was still behind me and then he just turned and i kept going straight. people are lots of fun arnt they?
Maybe he wanted you to move forward so he could sneak by and make a right turn?

Kona9
10-14-2007, 10:53 AM
I was going to be a smart ass and post a reply in ways of..."Maybe you were looking at his girlfriend." But it wouldn't have been funny because Ludypants really is that jealous insecure type!!

with that..."IF" Mr. Beyond Account Borrower is really Saskatchelude, then...WOW Insecure, over reacting, shit attitude LOSER!!

Who still gets pissed when their girlfriends get looked at or get brought up in common conversation with no disrespect to begin with? He said she was embarassed man..lighten up! It's a little wonder she was embarassed. Nice work!! MOMMAS BOY!!!

Who still sends out fight invitations on the internet? Very much like the common bike rack invites in school. :clap: As mentioned...Nice work !!:thumbsdow

Not to stick up for dresden_k but perhpas he felt he was sitting in your blind spot and pulled up in order for you to realize he was there.

Perhaps dresden_k was not happy to see you drifting and still wanted you to know of his presence by catching up.

Who knows....who cares....?!!! Share the damn road and stop being DOUCHES!!!

Tilly
10-15-2007, 10:41 AM
:nut: >Sask. Drivers

JRSC00LUDE
10-15-2007, 10:49 AM

V2kai, you should be ashamed to know this person. Unless you're trolling in which case, not bad.

ashee
10-15-2007, 11:29 AM
On Glenmore since they're still in the process of adding new lanes there's a few that just end without warning and the semi in the suddenly ending lane drifted over into my lane and would have drove right into my car if I hadn't switched to the other lane quickly. :banghead:

JRSC00LUDE
10-15-2007, 11:37 AM
^
So he missed?

(kidding)

SilverGS
10-15-2007, 11:53 AM

Is this why you drive a piece of shit car? because of your tendency to drift into other lanes?

Edit: Oops my bad thats v2kai's car.

Super_Geo
10-15-2007, 12:20 PM

v2kai, you should do Beyond a favor and answer this question for the rest of us: why is your friend's girlfriend so ugly?

BoS_DC2
10-15-2007, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by BlkMaxima

Your a fag.

P.S. I gave your fat girlfriend a super CLEVELAND STEAMER (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cleveland+steamer) last night. With extra corn.

ooooh Das nasteee...

LilDrunkenSmurf
10-17-2007, 11:41 AM
Great thread. Would read again. A++

jsn
10-17-2007, 11:53 AM

Ha guys you're an idiot or you can kiss my as...

but seriously now. Why are you even arguing. Who slowly "drifts" into a lane and THEN signals? Where did you learn to drive? Simply drifting into a lane doesn't indicate your intention to change lanes. Learn to drive buddy:dunno:

HPR
10-18-2007, 02:33 AM
pics of gf?!?

v2kai
10-18-2007, 05:50 AM
lol sun-bitch i knew this was going to happen lol.

my buddy doesnt go on beyond...i said before he posted....make sure you know what youre getting yourself into. and i knew i was putting my account up here for this but hey lol....its the internet who gives a fuck

on the topic of his girlfriend. his girl is a nice girl and she isnt fat lol. man o man:rofl: and yea i try not to brag and try for the most part to be humble (although sometimes i need to stfu) hence the piece of shit car for what i drive. u can clearly see my POS in my avatar lol
i still cant stop laughing at the replies in this thread:rofl: he's just defensive of his girl...

no i'm not posting pictures he can do that if he wants. he's actually a decent driver we're all human i guess.... i should be cramming for my midterms...damn beyond:burnout:

SeanDon
10-18-2007, 02:39 PM
y is lane changing suddenly called "drifting"? and the cleveland steamer comment was awesome!! haha :thumbsup: