PDA

View Full Version : Free Stuff For Pick Up!

msouther
10-08-2007, 11:37 AM
Hey Everybody,

I am currently developing my basement and I have some stuff I need to get rid of. I have a queen size boxspring and mattress in excellent condition. I also have a leather couch, loveseat and chair to give away. Here is a pic of what it looks like:

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/Southey2002/P1010973.jpg

Lastly, I have a table and 4 chairs to give away as well. Here is a pic:

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/Southey2002/P1010974.jpg

As I said, everything is FREE and in excellent condition. I just don't have room for this stuff with my basement plans. First person to show up with a truck and get this stuff can have it. If you have any questions let me know

punky
10-08-2007, 11:45 AM
dibs.

mago0
10-08-2007, 11:56 AM
you got PMd

pyro
10-08-2007, 12:22 PM
pm'd i will pay u for those couches

afrotl
10-08-2007, 12:36 PM
Do you have a pic of the box spring and mattress

msouther
10-08-2007, 02:07 PM
I have enough PM's now to figure out how to get rid of this stuff. Thanks for your inquiries people! The couches are now spoken for. The table and chairs as well as the mattress and boxspring are still available and I will PM someone today sometime. Thanks again!

BoostMonkey
10-08-2007, 03:01 PM
do you have pictures of the mattresses?

msouther
10-08-2007, 03:47 PM
Well the couches and chair are gone and I would like to thank the guy who got them and for his donation to my home theatre room. Other people offered money and more than what he gave me, but I replied to the first guy and it just so happened to be him.

The table and chairs I think are spoken for and hopefully will be picked up today. It is a $200 set from the Brick. Nothing too fancy, but still nice.

The boxspring and mattress aren't gone yet, but I think I have some takers for those too. Here is a pic of what the boxspring and mattress (Queen) look like:

!http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/Southey2002/P1010975.jpg

Thanks everybody

sluggish
10-08-2007, 04:28 PM
Damn I wish I had seen this sooner. If the table and chairs are still available, I'll take them. Just call or pm me.

542-1928
Mike

msouther
10-09-2007, 09:02 PM
I just wanted everyone to know that I am sorry if I didn't responde to all of your PM's, but I only had 50 or more to go through. The table and chairs is spoken for and will be going to someone who can really use it. The mattress and boxspring is still here and anyone can have it. It is totally clean, comfortable and ready to go! I live in Airdrie just so you all know!

TegLover
10-09-2007, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by msouther
I just wanted everyone to know that I am sorry if I didn't responde to all of your PM's, but I only had 50 or more to go through. The table and chairs is spoken for and will be going to someone who can really use it. The mattress and boxspring is still here and anyone can have it. It is totally clean, comfortable and ready to go! I live in Airdrie just so you all know!

wow this is awsome, those leather seats are going to be gone so quick haha:thumbsup:

Jsracers2k
10-09-2007, 10:35 PM
damn thoese are some nice couchs lol, i give u $500 for them and i can pick them up.

gimp
10-09-2007, 10:52 PM
damn..the one time i'm not obbsesivly surfin this site and i miss out on free leather couches

al-ti2d
10-09-2007, 10:59 PM
who got the couches?? lucky fucker..

msouther
10-10-2007, 06:14 PM
JUST SO EVERYBODY KNOWS, I HAVE THE TABLE AND CHAIRS LEFT, BUT THEY ARE SPOKEN FOR TO KRITAFO WHENEVER YOU WANT TO GET THEM. THEY ARE GOING TO SOMEONE WHO CAN REALLY USE THEM!

I MAYBE SHOULD'VE ASKED FOR SOME MONEY FOR THE FURNITURE AFTER SEEING SOME OF THE PM'S ETC. BUT OH WELL. WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND I HOPE. I DID GET A SMALL DONATION WHICH IS NICE.

THE MATTRESS AND BOXSPRING ARE STILL HERE. THEY ARE QUEEN AND WHOEVER REPLIES IN THIS THREAD ONLY FIRST, CAN HAVE THEM.

PLEASE DON'T SEND ME ANYMORE PM'S BECAUSE I WON'T RESPOND TO THEM.

I AM NOT YELLING WITH THE CAPS EITHER, BUT I KEEP GETTING PM'S ABOUT COUCHES, WHEN I WROTE QUITE A FEW POSTS BACK, THAT THEY WERE GONE!

zerovaccine
10-10-2007, 08:56 PM
I'll take the mattress. Let me know when and where you'd like them picked up.

barmanjay
10-10-2007, 09:09 PM
I can finish of your basement for you ;)

if you dont get rid of those matresses,.. I can haul them out for you,.... tomorrow night ;)

the pregnant GF says so

"go get them tonight jay so I can slep better!!"

LOL

889-4747
Jay

eur0
10-10-2007, 09:26 PM
I will take the boxspring and mattress just provide me with a time and place, if you haven't gotten rid of it already.

msouther
10-10-2007, 09:29 PM
Hey "zerovaccine" you can have them. I live in Airdrie and if you want to come tomorrow night, I can give you my phone number and give you directions. I have an extra double boxspring only as well which I think is pretty useless, but I welcome you to have that as well. The mattress is still awesome and I guess we just decided to upgrade a bit on ours, which is why we don't use that anymore.

"I can finish of your basement for you "

I think I have that all under control now, but it has been another job just trying to coordinate this whole thing. Thanks anyways and sorry about the mattress, but "zerovaccine" responded first. If he doesn't get it soon, I will PM you and you can have it. I want your pregnant girlfriend to sleep well because that is important for her.

zerovaccine
10-10-2007, 09:46 PM
I'll be able to stop in tomorrow night. Can you PM me with your contact info please? Thanks

barmanjay
10-11-2007, 09:11 PM
ok,. Just let me know the outcome if I should prepare the inlaws truck for bed transport :D

v2kai
10-11-2007, 10:08 PM
dammit i need a new bed....

zerovaccine

willing to sell for cheap to a needy student beyonder???:D

msouther
10-13-2007, 09:41 AM
Everthing is gone or spoken for so thank you for taking this stuff and enjoy it because FREE stuff doesn't come around too often!

Kritafo
10-14-2007, 05:49 PM
Thanks the recipient of the table and chairs is a very happy camper.