PDA

View Full Version : Motorcycle cops under the overpass.....

mwmhong
07-08-2003, 08:30 PM
...almost nailed me on this rainy night. :D

Eastbound John Laurie, hiding under the 14ST overpass, handing out tickets and keeping dry at the same time. :thumbsup:

The gunner was leaning on the outside wall of the turn and his partner was running across the lanes. They nabbed someone in a Black Prelude/Integra (pop-up lights) with shiny rims. They had one of the bike lights flashing to get people to slow down.

Sneaky guys......what will they think of next? :confused:

SwitchBlade
07-08-2003, 10:32 PM
These guys are crazy ive seen them hiding behind polls bit with all the qutoas they have to meet watch your speed on weekends. They try to get their qutoas met before the weekend. Ive caught them once following us in Durango waiting for us to speed away. With the skyrocketing ticket prices u definetly dont want to get nailed. Peace out and good luck

mad_psyentist
07-09-2003, 08:56 AM
This whole quota thing is ridiculous! I was comin' back from the airport a couple weekends ago, and this cop was tailing... and I mean right on his bumper... this prelude with clear lights. The poor guy in the prelude paniced and signaled to change lanes to get out of the cop's way (he had white signals) and the cop pulled him over immediately. I was rather furious. The cop had been tailing him for a good while, ridin' his ass. I mean... go bust some REAL criminals. I can think of worse things I saw that night than some dude with white signals.

FiveFreshFish
07-10-2003, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by mwmhong
Eastbound John Laurie, hiding under the 14ST overpass...

I've seen them nailing westbound traffic just beyond the overpass around the curve.

Ben
07-10-2003, 01:24 AM
I always haul ass under there cause it sounds so damn good!

fast95pony
07-10-2003, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by Ben
I always haul ass under there cause it sounds so damn good! :werd:

Especially when I'm in the Stang !!!:burnout: :D

rage2
07-10-2003, 08:14 AM
It's definately quota week this week... I'm seeing 2-3 speed traps per day.

Johnny@CustomAuto
07-10-2003, 10:13 PM
there is always radar in 64th Ave NE going east from 36th ST. If you drive that way. Remember to slow down!! They are sneaky bastards too, hiding behind a large sign.

mad_psyentist
07-11-2003, 07:04 AM
I always find them coming down Bow Trail from the SW into the city. They park the cruiser either in the railyard or behind the bus stand, then buddy 'hides' behind the bus stop stand with his radar and gets ya as you hit the 50/60 zone.