PDA

View Full Version : Fedex delivery?

LilDrunkenSmurf
10-09-2007, 11:42 AM
Does Fedex not deliver if no one is home? I got an automated message saying my package wasn't delivered because I wasn't home? And they'll attempt again tmw (when I'm in school again)

Is there anywhere I can just pick it up? How long will it continue since one of the "handling instructions" is deliver on weekdays? I don't know why it is...

TIA

eb0i
10-09-2007, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by LilDrunkenSmurf
Does Fedex not deliver if no one is home? I got an automated message saying my package wasn't delivered because I wasn't home? And they'll attempt again tmw (when I'm in school again)

Is there anywhere I can just pick it up? How long will it continue since one of the "handling instructions" is deliver on weekdays? I don't know why it is...

TIA

Call them and ask. Make sure you have your delivery # on hand (or whatever it is called). You can arrange it so that you can go pick it up at their depot between 4-6 (from what I remember).

I did this with my laptop last month. They came while I was at school. Got home looked at the door knocker and called them. Then I arranged it so that they didn't come again the next day but rather I picked it up from their depot in the NE.

Tik-Tok
10-09-2007, 12:04 PM
If they need a signature, or payment (duties or whatnot) they won't drop it at your door

Weapon_R
10-09-2007, 12:24 PM
Call them and tell them you will pick up at the depot.

Eleanor
10-09-2007, 08:28 PM
Yeah i don't know about fedex but purolator usually just leaves me a note on my door saying "we were here at 10am on tuesday and no one was home (no shit) and you can come pick up your package at ...."