PDA

View Full Version : how legit is something like this?

SilverRex
10-09-2007, 12:42 PM
http://canada.applydataentry.com/

Has someone checked this out and verfiy its authenticity?

:confused:

97'Scort
10-09-2007, 12:50 PM
It's all bullshit. Pyramid scams mostly. If it's really that easy, then why isn't everybody doing it?

A790
10-09-2007, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by 97'Scort
It's all bullshit. Pyramid scams mostly. If it's really that easy, then why isn't everybody doing it?

Partially correct.

Essentially, what you're buying is an "affiliate marketing" how-to guide. The information is old, out dated, and probably won't work at all for you.

There's nothing "pyramid" about it, as you don't have to recruit anyone. You simply sell that particular website over and over for a commission.

I'd run.

SilverRex
10-09-2007, 01:07 PM

A790
10-09-2007, 02:10 PM
By run, I meant "run really, really far away."

thrasher22
10-09-2007, 06:08 PM
They sound like once you pay for access, you get a hold of their "client database" who you can spam things for. BUT they make no guarantee on how many clients there are or how often...

I'd kinda like to hear from someone who has actually signed up for something like this, just for curiosity's sake what the "other side" of actually paying for those things is.

A790
10-16-2007, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by thrasher22
They sound like once you pay for access, you get a hold of their "client database" who you can spam things for. BUT they make no guarantee on how many clients there are or how often...

I'd kinda like to hear from someone who has actually signed up for something like this, just for curiosity's sake what the "other side" of actually paying for those things is.

What you're buying into is an "affiliate marketing how-to guide" (as I mentioned before). I work full-time as an online affiliate, and I'll tell you flat out that products like this (including this one) are good for little else aside from wasting cash.

When you "buy" into the program you're given a small PDF that has some tidbits about what you'll be doing and how. Essentially, some information on how to make sites to promote that site or other products via a website. The information itself is useless, so you'll never make any actual money with it. You'd be lucky to make your money back.

The sales copy is a spin on the standard (buy now, get rich), and at the top you'll notice how it always seems to be written today... interesting, yes?

Team_BMW
10-16-2007, 07:19 PM
Omg... never trust these their all bullshit.... and that's how they make money and you see ads like this all over Facebook.

mark4091
10-16-2007, 07:27 PM
Pure :bullshit:

JRSC00LUDE
10-16-2007, 09:31 PM
I'd say it seems almost too legit......

Too Legit, Too legit, Too Legit to Quit!

*prettyboy*
10-16-2007, 09:56 PM
:bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit:

doublepostwhore
10-20-2007, 12:14 PM
If you have to ask... it ALWAYS is bullshit.

black13
10-20-2007, 12:19 PM
Bullshit just like the Free ipod websites.

You might get something out of it but expect hidden credit card charges till the day you die. Read their legal terms over and out although you probably won't understand anything as its so complicated, never meant for anyone but a lawyer to understand.