PDA

View Full Version : WTT: SE W880i & 8GB iPod Touch for Unlocked iPhone

CivicDXR
10-10-2007, 05:39 PM
Well after much debate, I'm tired of carrying a phone and my iTouch, so I'm just throwing it out there incase someone has an unlocked iPhone that they want to get rid of.

PHONE DETAILS
Price(Currency): Trade
Color: Black/Orange
Included: Box, Manuals, CD, Headphones, 2GB Sandisk M2 Card, Clear Hard Shell, Screen Protector
Unlocked: Yes
Used/Tested Networks: Rogers, Fido
LifeTimer: 181hrs, 5 minutes and counting
Condition: 9.8/10
Pictures: Coming later...

SELLING DETAILS
Shipping: No
Payment: Trade

NOTES:

Phone is in very very good condition, screen is perfect as there is a screen protector, some unnoticable marks on the body from before it was put in the hard shell. Upgraded to the latest firmware. Also throwing in the 2GB Sandisk M2 memory card.

As for the iPod Touch, it is an 8GB model, only used for a few days. Screen is perfect, and the factory screen protector was cut to work with the screen so it won't peel off unless you pull it off. The back is a little scuffed, but it was impossible to keep that from happening.

I know this is a longshot, but I'm throwing it out there anyways in case someone wants to trade. Comes with everything in the box.

Pics coming soon, thanks for considering.

frenchy101
01-29-2008, 06:56 PM
are you willing to sell itouch individually? and there are tones of people selling unlocked iphones on beyond...go to cellular products
or try kijiji.ca

but yeah would you sell me your itouch seperatly?

pm me back
thanx