PDA

View Full Version : Allmax Nutrition= Steroids?

rileyh
10-10-2007, 10:02 PM
Hey, my question is exactly as it sounds.. does allmax nutrition(the weight gainer formula) contain steroids or something slightly illegal? I know it sounds stupid... but i just wanna make sure it doesnt. I have gained a decent amount of weight in the last while off of it, so i was just wondering, cause ive never really gained any weight off of a supplement other than this before. Has anyone tried it? i am finding it is a VERY good product.. im just hoping its not to good. But ya, if anyone can help me out that would be awesome. thanks
riley

buh_buh
10-10-2007, 10:09 PM
no, you cannot buy steroids over the counter.
Weight gainers usually just have lots of calories and sugar.

bulaian
10-11-2007, 09:06 AM
ummm maybe you're gaining weight because it's a weight gainer? :dunno:

punj_abi
10-11-2007, 09:20 AM
^lolllllll

rileyh
10-11-2007, 07:10 PM
haha i know its a weight gainer... but like i was saying.. ive never hada weight gainer that actually worked... i was just checking to see if their was anything like a steroid contained within it. anyways.. haas any one noticed if it works good for them?

stevo 27
10-11-2007, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by buh_buh

yea weight gainers have more protein (because servings are bigger) alot more calories,sugar and fat trust me if you were injesting steriods your gains would be signifantly larger :thumbsup:

kerry
10-12-2007, 04:03 AM
^^^^^ That and if there were steroids you'd be noticing some nice backne coming in with those muscles and the plums would start becoming prunes.

jumperman8
10-12-2007, 04:28 AM
Most likely your Weight Gainer does not have a steriod or anything else in it that may be slightly illegal. Maybe your body has just finally found one that is reacts to well. Which is a positive for you!

If you are still curious, simply look on the ingredients list, check to see if it has any anabolic substances or anything along those lines. But again, i have yet to hear of a weight gainer/protien that contains that in the drink.

EG STyLeZ
10-12-2007, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by stevo 27

yea weight gainers have more protein (because servings are bigger) alot more calories,sugar and fat trust me if you were injesting steriods your gains would be signifantly larger :thumbsup:

:werd: it's probably beacuse of the HUGE amount of calories in weight gainers. so it's not surprising if you're gaining mass, especially if you ever take the stuff before bed or anything

00CivicSi
10-12-2007, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by rileyh
Hey, my question is exactly as it sounds.. does allmax nutrition(the weight gainer formula) contain steroids or something slightly illegal? I know it sounds stupid... but i just wanna make sure it doesnt. I have gained a decent amount of weight in the last while off of it, so i was just wondering, cause ive never really gained any weight off of a supplement other than this before. Has anyone tried it? i am finding it is a VERY good product.. im just hoping its not to good. But ya, if anyone can help me out that would be awesome. thanks
riley

I think what he's asking is there contamination of illegal products such as steroids. Long time ago companies would put pro hormones in thier first 2 or 3 batch's of products and when consumers take it get crazy results. They then remove it and sell it based on that. Muscletech is known for that hense the major hype on cell tech and nitrotech back when. They still have 3 or 4 lawsuits running in the US about olympic runners getting tested +. There's about 4 major companies currently that are under the gun for that. I doubt Allmax would do such a thing, they are manufactured through another major brand that is know to be very clean.

1-Bar
10-12-2007, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by buh_buh

Yes and no. There are some products that was available over the counter and later taken off due to it being roids. eg. Methyl-1-Testosterone

buh_buh
10-12-2007, 01:22 PM
haha so basically what your saying is you can't buy roids over the counter

1-Bar
10-12-2007, 01:26 PM
^well the original argument was whether you can buy roids over the counter. Granted if you are in the right time and place you can :D

jumperman8
10-13-2007, 04:22 PM
You cant buy illegal steriods over the counter. Unless the person employed by the store is seling them on the side. You can buy suppliments that are very close to it though, such as tps3 and gf5, all are growth factors, basically these would allow your body to produce testosterone at its highest level.

punj_abi
10-15-2007, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by jumperman8
You cant buy illegal steriods over the counter. Unless the person employed by the store is seling them on the side. You can buy suppliments that are very close to it though, such as tps3 and gf5, all are growth factors, basically these would allow your body to produce testosterone at its highest level.

lol

reno97637
11-07-2007, 10:56 PM
The Allmax weight gainer has creatine in it.