PDA

View Full Version : LF: FT/Day/Permanent Administrative Assistant

abyss
10-12-2007, 12:14 PM
My company is expanding and we need someone to help out with the administrative stuff right away. We are a Plumbing/Heating/Electrical Contractor, and this position will deal mostly with the Electrical side of things, so prior experience in that market would be a HUGE asset. Here's the specs on the job.

Languages: Speak English, Read English, Write English

Business Equipment and Computer Applications: Windows, Electronic mail, MS Word, Excel, Quick Books, MS PowerPoint, MS Access (will train)

Typing (Words Per Minute): 41 - 60 wpm

Area of Specialization: Reports, Forms and records, Invoices, Contracts, Correspondence

Specific Skills: Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents, Receive and forward telephone or electronic enquiries, Maintain and prepare reports from manual or electronic files, inventories, mailing lists and databases, Sort, process and verify applications, receipts and other documents, Process incoming and outgoing mail manually or electronically, Send and receive messages, Perform basic bookkeeping tasks, Prepare invoices and bank deposits, Provide general information to clients and the public, Order supplies and maintain inventory, Photocopy and collate documents for distribution, mailing and filing

Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment

Wage: To be Negotiated based on experience, we are willing to pay above industry standard for the right person.

Do not PM me, rather forward your resume/cover letter by email to [email protected] or Fax to (403) 289-5421

thanks!

nj2Type-S
10-12-2007, 12:25 PM
what is the company name and where is the location? my wife is looking for an admin position so i'll let her know. thanks!

abyss
10-12-2007, 12:35 PM
The company the job is for is called CESI Electric (2006) Ltd. however we're in the same building as Performance Mechanical Contracting (all the signage says Performance on it). We are located off Blackfoot and Manhattan Road SE.