PDA

View Full Version : Free cat/kittens to good home

Zero102
10-14-2007, 07:08 PM
My wife's parents recently took in a very pregnant cat, it was a stray that had shown up on a farm, and the people who found it were simply going to shoot it. The cat had 5 kittens, 3 of which are available and so is the cat itself.

Some information:
The cat is believe to be about 1 year in age, of course female, rather skinny and does not seem to play well with other female cats. It is VERY affectionate and patient, but in the same house is another female cat, and they do not get along very well. As I said, VERY well tempered when not around other cats and we have had no opportunity to try it with any other cats. Would be excellent for a single-cat home.

There are 3 kittens available, they are presently 5 weeks in age and it would be nice to give them another week with their mother, but I don't know how long it will take to give them away so I am posting now. Pictures are available here:
http://zero10.ath.cx/plogger/?level=album&id=3

2 of the kittens are spoken for, there is a tortoise-shell cat with a dark face, and a tabby with an orange spot on its head, they are already spoken for. The remaining 3, one is a tortoise-shell with a light face, one is a tabby and the other is all black.

The black kitten has a LOT of energy, it is by far the most active of the bunch, it is male and would probably be best around other younger cats if not in a single-cat home.

The tabby is also male and seems to get along well with everybody

The tortoise shell is (obviously) female, and is very well tempered and gets along with everybody as well.

In a perfect world we would keep them all, but my father-in-law is allergic to cats, and my wife and I already have 1 older cat and are taking 2 kittens already. We have a small house and there is no room for this many cats.

Please PM for further information, although I live in vernon the cats are at my in-law's place in forest lawn.

Zero102
10-16-2007, 10:05 PM
213 views and nobody wants free kittens??

Mangina
10-17-2007, 07:15 AM
Awww kittah awwww

joyridder
10-17-2007, 09:06 AM
pm'd female tabby~~

Zero102
10-18-2007, 12:57 PM
wow, 489 views now :) (a.k.a. BUMP!!!)

joyridder, I never received a pm?

Mangina
10-18-2007, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by Zero102
wow, 489 views now :) (a.k.a. BUMP!!!)

joyridder, I never received a pm?

She accidentally sent it to me. I tried to give her one of my wife's cats but she didn't bite.

googe
10-19-2007, 12:02 PM
any chance they will be in the vancouver area anytime soon? I know someone that would take one. I am guessing unlikely, but youre from vernon, so thought Id ask.

and the link to pics doesnt seem to work anymore.

Zero102
10-21-2007, 04:27 PM
Sorry the link broke because dyndns messed up my address... I'll fix it just using IPs until I can remember my login info :)

http://209.97.203.206/plogger/?level=album&id=3

Vancouver area unfortunately would not work for us. I am going back to Calgary soon, but not heading out that way until the end of november to see TSO.

I guess nobody wants free kittens :(

AllGoNoShow
10-25-2007, 04:16 AM
How do you think the black one would get along with a 3.5~4 yr old medium sized dog?