PDA

View Full Version : 92 Accord For Sale

nexus 14
07-10-2003, 01:09 AM
White 92 Accord EXR 4 door 5speed for Sale Power everything with tonnes of upgrades. Just call or message me and I will give you details of what is all done on it. Need to sell going back to school soon, and have loan to pay off. Send me a message or phone me at 912 4046 from Wednesday to Sunday 10:00am to 5:00pm. Or at home at 948 0694

Looking for around 5500 for the car or best offer

my-donair-tc
07-10-2003, 01:15 AM
how many clicks please?

nexus 14
07-10-2003, 01:32 AM
300000km on body, 205000 on the motor it was put in about 5 months ago with around 185000 on it. I still have the first one it had 300000km on it and was burning oil like a mother. So I got my friend who is a fully licensed mechanic to help me swap out the old and put in the semi new one. And About 1 month ago I got a brand new hydraulic Tranny with LSD installed with around 30000km on it. Plus I bought a new clutch and flywheel for it as well. All the suspension has been upgraded in the last year. The front brakes are brand new, new radiator, new power sterring rack, new performance exhaust, comes with 1000watt stereo 2 subs, deck and all the speakers are Alpine Typre R series. I can beat stock mustang 5.0L Chevy 350's that aren't to hopped up. The car is actually suprisingly fast. And gets really excellent gas mileage. Top speed is around 215km/h

MoNKeE
07-10-2003, 02:47 AM
im sorry but you dont beat 5.0's man. and if you do i would love to see it.

redline_13000
07-10-2003, 03:17 AM
Originally posted by nexus 14
300000km on body, 205000 on the motor it was put in about 5 months ago with around 185000 on it. I still have the first one it had 300000km on it and was burning oil like a mother. So I got my friend who is a fully licensed mechanic to help me swap out the old and put in the semi new one. And About 1 month ago I got a brand new hydraulic Tranny with LSD installed with around 30000km on it. Plus I bought a new clutch and flywheel for it as well. All the suspension has been upgraded in the last year. The front brakes are brand new, new radiator, new power sterring rack, new performance exhaust, comes with 1000watt stereo 2 subs, deck and all the speakers are Alpine Typre R series. I can beat stock mustang 5.0L Chevy 350's that aren't to hopped up. The car is actually suprisingly fast. And gets really excellent gas mileage. Top speed is around 215km/h

LOL, What engine do you have in there? a 350 big block? i dont think people want to buy a car that has been raced :)

ecstasy_civic
07-10-2003, 09:00 AM
woo woo woo.
you beat stock 5.slows with your stock accord? interesting :rollseyes: , what did the lsd come out of????? ITR?

GTS Jeff
07-10-2003, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by ecstasy_civic
what did the lsd come out of????? ITR? thats impossible man. im guessing prelude type s tranny.

hmm, u know, im interested in this car, but 6500 seems like a lot for a car that is basically stock other than the lsd. also, its quite obvious that uve bagged on it since u know the top speed is 215.

i dont wana lowball u, but please let me know when u are ready to take a loss on the car and ill buy it for 3400.

ecstasy_civic
07-10-2003, 10:21 AM
ahhh i see.
thnx man:)

Velocity
07-10-2003, 02:00 PM
By the look of the exhaust stain on your back bumper, I would say your new engine is "burning oil like a mother" still. ;)

That car is from Airdrie, isn't it? I am pretty sure I saw it at the street races a few times....

TalonVelocity
07-10-2003, 02:50 PM
holy rice-wing batman!

ramminghard
07-10-2003, 04:03 PM
I can beat stock mustang 5.0L Chevy 350's that aren't to hopped up. The car is actually suprisingly fast. And gets really excellent gas mileage. Top speed is around 215km/h

Nobody wants to buy a car that has been raced and beat on. Also how can anyone believe everything you say when half of it is an obvious lie. If you think that that car is fast then you have no idea what fast is at all. My mom's minivan beats those old accords and it is not fast.

GTS Jeff
07-10-2003, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by TalonVelocity
holy rice-wing batman! whoa i totally missed that. i thought it was a part of the shed :rofl:

SinisterProbeGt
07-10-2003, 09:51 PM
the car is decently fast for an accord clean through out and I can vouch for the New tranny and clutch and flywheel cause it was done through our shop in calgary.
I do think that you need to re think the price a bit there tyrell...:thumbsup:

nexus 14
07-10-2003, 10:54 PM
Like I said I'll take offers, I can go as low as 5000 but that is it. Concidering these sell for 5000 without all of the stuff I have on it. Check out canada trader or any dealership in Calgary, and you want find them any cheaper than 5000. So that is as low as I can go. And yes I have beat stock 5.0's and I haven't actually raced it that much. I have been out to Street races with it like 5 times but have only raced it 2 or 3 times. Ounce was aginst a 5.0 and I won. So Obviously the guy doesn't know how to drive. My other race was against a 180sx and I beat him. The last one was against a buddy of mine from Airdrie with a 90 Civic si and I beat him too. I'm not a big racer and the reason I know how fast it goes is because a friend of mine has one too, but his is an automatic

Plus I got a hook up that can get you a J-Spec H22a dropped in for a very decent price. with less than 30000km on the motor. Drop in includes entire prelude front clip

The Reason for the back bumper being like that is because some ass smacked into the back of my car and pushed the exhaust forward. So I ended up melting the back bumper a little, and it browned up the white paint which really pissed me off.

The suspension is Skunk 2 Adjustable coilovers, with Gabriel Gas Charged Struts. You'll just have to come up and take a look at it. To really appreciate it,

Make all the fun you want at it. Thanks a bunch jerks. I'm just trying to sell my car if you don't have anything nice to say than shut the fuck up. I'm glad you already have a good car. And so will I after I get this one off my hands

)v(ortal
07-10-2003, 11:15 PM
ive seen this car and the works, its one hell of a nice ride for a 92 accord... and lie he said u wont find a better deal with all the stuff in it....

-danny

redline_13000
07-11-2003, 07:40 AM
bump for an accord that can slaughter stangs :thumbsup:

Isonex
07-11-2003, 06:11 PM
I might be able to take stock stangs.....But has a hard time agaist AWG Turbo Talons( I believe it was 8 car lengths) :poosie: hahaha its a nice car guys, who ever gets it will be happy

Chris

3G
07-11-2003, 10:29 PM
Like I said I'll take offers, I can go as low as 5000 but that is it. Concidering these sell for 5000 without all of the stuff I have on it. Check out canada trader or any dealership in Calgary, and you want find them any cheaper than 5000. So that is as low as I can go.

Those ones weren't bagged on, they don't have as many km and they're all like on their original engines.

The last one was against a buddy of mine from Airdrie with a 90 Civic si and I beat him too.

Civic Si's are slow with only 108HP, 108 Torque of course you're going to beat him.

Make all the fun you want at it. Thanks a bunch jerks. I'm just trying to sell my car if you don't have anything nice to say than shut the fuck up. I'm glad you already have a good car. And so will I after I get this one off my hands

So, you're saying its NOT a good car??

HTN SWCHS
07-11-2003, 11:00 PM
is it just me or is this isonex guy the same dude as the nexus guy???

HTN SWCHS
07-11-2003, 11:07 PM
but bump for an accord with the mods for 5g's

nexus 14
07-11-2003, 11:37 PM
I get such a kick out of you guys, you all make fun. If you don't want it than why say anything about it. Just view it and get out. The car is great and I have loved it. I have only owned it for less than a year. The reason it is on new engine was because the other one was eating oil. A salesman had owned it before me. And he drove back and forth from Edmonton to Calgary all the time. So really the entire car except for what I have put on the new motot. Is really all Highway KM's Concidering he put on 295000km before I picked it up. When I got it the car it was in decent shape. I cleaned it up a whole bunch. Put a stereo in, lowered it and put really good suspension in. Than swapped the motor because I got tired of adding oil to the old one ounce a month. I work in a lube shop so the new motor has had every oil change done. Plus I went and replaced the Rack and pinion steering unit. Radiator, plugs wires were upgraded to 8mm Accel's with NGK Iridiums. Than I replaced CV boots, dod the front brakes replaced the control arms, and the entire front bushing kit. If you want proof come up and see the car I have all of the receipts. Than I just did the Tranny through A shop in Calgary about 3 weeks ago now. The car is amazing and I hate to let it go. But I just decided I want something new, plus I need the money. I would never try to screw anybody I'm not that type of guy. Because I wouldn't want someone pulling that shit on me. It's a good clean car if someone is looking for a good first car or a car to modify. Than let them know about this one. I pretty much have all the mechanical shit out of the way except for maybe a motor swap. If you want to put more Horsepower into it. Concidering the F22A in it. doesn't have much for engine modifications out there. Than do a Body kit, and paint it, grab some rims and your done. The rest of the cars parts are all done. There is really just cosmetic stuff left to do. So just let people know, I can take 5000 for it no less. More is always better of course. Try to just help a fellow car enthusiast out, because that is what I would do for any one of you.

TegLover
07-12-2003, 12:13 AM
you didn't mention if there were any rust...is this an EX-R?

HTN SWCHS
07-12-2003, 06:11 PM
wow

nexus 14
07-12-2003, 06:53 PM
Only one spot and it is just surface rust, I haven't taken the time as I just found it a couple of weeks ago. To sand it out and just put rust inhibitor and than touch up paint on it. It was garaged it's entire life up until this last year. And yes it is an EX-R