PDA

View Full Version : Otvos Advertising

Fire_chickin
10-15-2007, 05:08 PM
Anyone know anything about Otvos? They seem to be recruiting pretty aggressively in Calgary

Team_BMW
10-15-2007, 10:17 PM
This their site?

http://www.otvosadvertising.com/

Looks like it, and I've never heard of them...

el_fefes
10-15-2007, 10:23 PM
I went there for some "shadowing". I went home after a couple hours because it's basically door to door. (at least what I experienced)

Fire_chickin
10-15-2007, 10:27 PM
Yeah that's their site.
I'm glad to hear from someone who actually contacted them.
Sounds to me like they promise big things but are trying to get people to do low level stuff in the hopes of getting something better.

Team_BMW
10-15-2007, 10:33 PM
Yeh most likely grunt work, and they know your going to do something better one day in life so they pay you cheap... I'm guessing fair but still cheap in this city. lol.

xxjessmicaxx
11-09-2007, 10:35 AM
Yeah I have a friend who worked there for 2 weeks (University graduate in English) she said in the interview they promise you the world, especially if you are educated. She got into the job and it was cold calling all the time.

freshprince1
11-13-2007, 01:13 PM
had one of them knock on my door the other day. Selling spa packages, so I assume the job is based around "direct contact marketing" also known as door-to-door sales. Its not always a bad gig, if they pay good comission and you can sell, it's a decent way to make some quick cash.