PDA

View Full Version : beyond.ca 2007 Formula One Final Race Live Meet!

rage2
10-16-2007, 09:15 AM
So, the 2007 F1 season is about to end, and what an ending it will be! 3 drivers from 2 teams will be going for the title, first time in quite some time where 3 drivers could be crowned the 2007 World Champion. With the weather forecast now showing high chance of rain the entire weekend, this will be a race to remember!

A few ppl are going to be watching the race at my house live, so I figured since there aren't too many F1 gearheads, I'll extend the invitation out to any F1 fans on beyond.

I have both the TSN/ITV HD feed, as well as the SpeedTV HD feed, so very little of the ontrack action will be interrupted. I also have multiple laptops with live timing data to catch all the action away from the cameras.

The race is this sunday, starting at 9:30am for the pre-race, and 10am for the race. If you would like to attend, I will PM you with my address and directions to get to my house. I have enough seats for about 10-12 people. The TV's big enough for everyone to see the action :).

rage2
10-18-2007, 02:59 PM
Alright, so we have a few F1 fans signed up already. Couch room is almost out! haha

buh_buh
[GaGE]
mikestypes
JDMSupraTT
TunerF1