PDA

View Full Version : Xbox live question

88CRXGUY
10-16-2007, 11:00 PM
Ok I bought the pre xbox 360 console. I turned it on and I signed up my gamertag through the console but I didn't think I activated it. Now I found out that I got silver membership so I wanted to go and check out live. I went to sign up on actual live with my gamertag and it says its already in use. So what do I do with the progress that I did on my console already. I made a new gamertag so can I put my progress from already in use gamertag that is already in use to the one that I registered into xbox live?

2jzgte
10-16-2007, 11:03 PM
first off which one do you have:

Silver: Cant play online, but can download stuff

Gold: you can play online and do everything else silver can.

88CRXGUY
10-16-2007, 11:04 PM
I don't know I was playing online so gold I guess..

beecue
10-16-2007, 11:04 PM
when you sign up for silver .. it gives you a free month of gold

88CRXGUY
10-16-2007, 11:08 PM
So am I able to get my progress from my first gamertag that is already active by someone else and put it under the new one that xbox live has active under me?

beecue
10-16-2007, 11:10 PM
I dont think thats possible ... I think you can transfer that gamertag profile to your xbox .. not sure

88CRXGUY
10-16-2007, 11:14 PM
I have the first gamertag on my xbox, thats the one I tried to get onto live. Live says its already in use and I wasn't able to use it, I haven't used this first gamertag in a year and half(I cancelled my live). Now I have this second gamertag thats on live but I can't get the progress from my first gamertag to the one that is active under me name on live.