PDA

View Full Version : FS/FT: 2001 GTP Special Edition (Whistler Blackcomb Edition)

im2fst4u
10-17-2007, 05:53 PM
Sold!
Thanks Beyond!
:closed:

98GA 2.4
10-18-2007, 09:55 AM
Which pulley, how big. Any other mods?

im2fst4u
10-18-2007, 10:25 AM
It is a 3.5" Pulleyboys Pulley. No other mods to the engine.

JustinGTP
10-21-2007, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by im2fst4u
It is a 3.5" Pulleyboys Pulley. No other mods to the engine.

You are not serious are you? I have a GTP as well, and as any Grand Prix owner would and should know is that you always have to have supporting mods when you drop your pulley size. You probably have a lot of KR which is NOT good for your engine. You are going to have some problems, that's for sure. I would not buy this car AT ALL if you are only running a smaller pulley!

im2fst4u
10-21-2007, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by JustinGTP

You are not serious are you? I have a GTP as well, and as any Grand Prix owner would and should know is that you always have to have supporting mods when you drop your pulley size. You probably have a lot of KR which is NOT good for your engine. You are going to have some problems, that's for sure. I would not buy this car AT ALL if you are only running a smaller pulley!

OK, so besides the K&N CAI/filter and the pulley, what other mods should Davenport Morotorsports have done? I would've expected them to suggest more mods then as they are one of the best performance shops around! Never given me any issues and runs perfect!
Thanks for the input though!