PDA

View Full Version : Kanye West Show in Winnipeg!!!!!!

DRKM
10-19-2007, 12:56 AM
Holy shit! I just saw the best show of my life. Kanye west was AMAZING! His set was from 10:30 to 11:45ish. He did not take one break. Just solid Kanye maddness!!!

The night kinda started out as a bust seeing that TI was replaced with Twista. But I was cool with that until I found out that twista could not get across the border to make it to the show. Plus they only had merchandise from the previous years. So I was a little worried that this was going to refelt in the show.

Also I am not a huge fabulous fan...

But Nope. kanye gave an amazing show. Met some guy from edmonton there too.

Chime in if you were there.

fcuk_it
10-19-2007, 01:02 AM
I just got back from the vancouver show on wed night it was fucking amazing... kanye and luda are awesome stage performers... and the live orchestra was awesome too

Dren
10-19-2007, 01:28 AM
wow ! sounds sweet

Winnipeg is gettin all the big shows !

I looked it up and

12 - Nashville, TN - Vanderbilt University
17 - Vancouver, British Columbia - General Motors Place
18 - Winnipeg, Manitoba - MTS Centre
19 - Philadelphia, PA - Wachovia Center
29 - Boston, MA - TD Banknorth Garden

thats the North America tour !...

Super_Geo
10-19-2007, 09:05 AM
He goes to Winnipeg and skips over Calgary? Fuckin' eh... we never get good shows.

analbumcover
10-19-2007, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by DRKM
Holy shit! I just saw the best show of my life. Kanye west was AMAZING! His set was from 10:30 to 11:45ish. He did not take one break. Just solid Kanye maddness!!!

The night kinda started out as a bust seeing that TI was replaced with Twista. But I was cool with that until I found out that twista could not get across the border to make it to the show. Plus they only had merchandise from the previous years. So I was a little worried that this was going to refelt in the show.

Also I am not a huge fabulous fan...

But Nope. kanye gave an amazing show. Met some guy from edmonton there too.

Chime in if you were there.

damn if twista was there they coulda done slow jamz!

fucking canadian customs why do they give these guys such a hard time?...

what songs did he perform?

was the show packed or?

DRKM
10-19-2007, 09:21 AM
Oh man he did tons of songs. Jesus.

He opened with "through the wire"
He did the intro to "over night celebrity" but stopped when twistas part come on... I was thinking oh shit twista made it!!!! But no. He did not.

He played every song from his new CD except barry bonds and a ton of old stuff. Again it was totally worth the drive..

analbumcover
10-19-2007, 09:23 AM
Barry Bonds is a terrible song, so thats wicked that he didnt perform that one haha!...

I wish i could have gone, kanye is by far my favourite rapper/performer.

Thats a pretty skimpy tour, i think he may release more dates in the months to come

(fingers crossed)

Dren
10-19-2007, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by Super_Geo
He goes to Winnipeg and skips over Calgary? Fuckin' eh... we never get good shows.

True...but the MTS center in Winnipeg is sweet
a great place to watch a show or a hockey game .

gmoney82
10-19-2007, 10:40 AM
kanye goes to the 'winnie-the-poo-peg' and stops his canadian tour there? not even a little further for Toronto!?... someone fire his booking agent!

Hash_man
10-19-2007, 10:47 AM
Whats up with that... Winnipeg and no Calgary... like others said, we rarely get good shows...we get skipped over all the time

D_2K
10-19-2007, 10:51 AM
Im going to Kanye in Amsterdam on Nov 19th!! Its rumored that Common will be with him! SO pumped!

Donmega
10-19-2007, 01:16 PM
http://www.mathnews.uwaterloo.ca/Issues/mn8903/zoidberg.gif

/Booooo for winterrrrpeg/ Dr. zoidberg voice