PDA

View Full Version : FREE LG8100 with takeover of 1 yr3month Telus contract (use your old number!)

takemtochurch
10-21-2007, 08:34 PM
Free LG 8100 Camera/MP3 phone (in white) if you want to take over my contract. You can use your own number it will just cost $10 to transfer it to the contract.

From website:
"The LG 8100 gives you access to all the music and downloads you need and as fast as you want it. Available in black and silver or white and silver, the LG 8100 comes equipped with an MP3 player, Bluetooth™ wireless technology and a 1.3 megapixel digital camera with short video capability. With SPARK and the LG 8100, you can experience a world of entertainment, information and messaging with TELUS mobile music, mobile TV and more."

Phone has a great camera and mp3 player. Internet works great (I always check my facebook). Also easy to upload pictures to facebook from the camera (or where ever you want to put them). Phone has 13 games downloaded (all full versions), and 9 full songs. It has the Talk To Me 40 plan with the Spark 15 added. It is easy to change plans all you have to do is go to a Telus store, but this was the best deal if you ask me, which is why I choose it.

The LCD that tells the time on the front of the phone is cracked but you can still see the time there just fine.

Details:

Talk to Me 40

monthly plan rate:
$40

included airtime:
unlimited local incoming minutes
up to 350 minutes
unlimited local nights and weekends
unlimited local in network calling

included calling features:
call waiting
conference calling

included SPARK™ features:
SPARK Download Starter Pack

included extras PERKS™:
unlimited local calling on your birthday

SPARK 15
$15 Bundle
Save $10 per month
Call Display
Voice Mail 10
Unlimited text, picture or video messages
Unlimited Web browsing to over 100 selected sites
Unlimited email with MyEmail
Unlimited instant messaging and chat

Average monthly bill $60-$70 (As stated earlier, you can change plans easily)

Here is a link to the phone on Telu's website.

http://www.telusmobility.com/nb/pcs/acc_lg_8100.shtml

As you can see, on a 1 year contract it is $180. I just want to get rid of it so I'm offering it for free. Accesories include a charger just because I never needed anything else.

takemtochurch
10-23-2007, 08:18 PM
bump

takemtochurch
11-01-2007, 09:40 PM
bumppp