PDA

View Full Version : LF TSR and NOC Person

dgmartinez
10-23-2007, 12:03 PM
Hey everybody, I am looking for 2 people to start in a technical support capacity

Position one is a Technical Support Representative position

Job duties include

1. Answer Internet and/or VOIP related customer service calls
2. Provide technical support to our customers, which include but are not limited to, the following areas:
 TCP/IP protocol diagnostics
 Internet related configuration/troubleshooting
 PC hardware and Internet software troubleshooting
 Cable network and Radio modem troubleshooting
 Book and manage customer support calls
3. Able to react productively to change and handle other tasks as assigned.
4. Able to escalate to a higher level in order for complex problems to be resolved.
5. To take ownership of problem until resolution even if it involves other members of the Platinum team.
6. It is the responsibility of the employee to learn, understand, and be prepared to share, as part of a team, all Platinum Communications services and products.
7. To interact with other Team members in a professional and courteous and respectful manner

The other is Network Operations

This involves a variety of areas not limited to but including

Network design, static and DHCP IP scope deployment and planning, Wireless infrastructure deployment, CISCO routing and programming, Hosting environment support,
Motorola Canopy Support and programming.

this is a short list of what is involved with NOC, experience a major plus with applicatants that have 2 years plus in Network Operations.

Both positions will be on a compensation scale equal to experience and position.

email me your resume and expected salary to

[email protected]

Thank you

dgmartinez
10-24-2007, 01:41 PM
I am also looking for a PHP programmer to do contract work
email me at the same email

Thank you