PDA

View Full Version : Decided on paint and what not.

Pete92SL
05-24-2002, 08:02 PM
So I decided on what I am doing to my car :)

The body kit will be here in 3 weeks! YAY! here is a picture..minus the wing :)
http://www.spswebpage.com/customer/graphics/autotren.jpg

The who car is being re-sprayed a pearl white

(which came from the saturn factory as a standard on a special edition version that they made) here is a picture of that paint:
http://shiftdown.streetracing.org/images/saturn29.jpg

The rims are being powder coated gun metal and so are the winglets on the spoiler. I'm taking the tint off at the same time and getting a sunroof put in also. I'm getting a new windshield also.

Lastly, when the cf hoods are done being made, I am getting it...
By the way, does anyone know if I can get a custom CF hood made in this city? If so, where?

This should all be done by the end of July....I hope! lol

Pete

2K255HP
05-24-2002, 08:18 PM
The kit looks nice
looks like u have a lot in stored for the car

regarding the cf hoods i'm not quite sure :dunno:
maybe other members will

hope to hear bout progress of u're car soon :)

cocoabrova
05-24-2002, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by Pete92SL
By the way, does anyone know if I can get a custom CF hood made in this city? If so, where? Pete

You should be able to find one for your car. :bigpimp: Pimpin' Saturns are HUGE in the States, so just try all the retailers we have here. If not, you'll definitely be able to find one from a Vancouver/Toronto retailer. I'm pretty sure those guys have connections up the :woot: :woot: :thumbsup:

Pete92SL
05-24-2002, 08:53 PM
they are still in production unfortunatly :(

I have a rare saturn that has the nosels on the hood too :(

damn!

Pete

infamous
05-24-2002, 11:04 PM
damn you are going to have the pimpest :bigpimp: saturn in calgary...good luck and congrats

Fluidic
05-25-2002, 12:32 AM
Pete.... dude.... OMG man.... I am starting to become jealous!! :(

I am SO EXCITED to see your Saturn in July!!

WOOOHOOOO!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Peter

Pete92SL
05-25-2002, 01:59 PM
I know heh Peter!?!

My car will not only look better then you, but it will be faster also!:clap: lol Not a chance! lol

Pete

infamous
05-25-2002, 04:22 PM
so what kind of mods are done to the engine already? what kind are going to be done?? what are your 1/4 mile times???

Pete92SL
05-25-2002, 06:39 PM
I've never done the quarter mile yet.

This winter, I hope to (and plan to) drive down to florida where I have a brand new 155 HP DOHC engine/tranny and computer waiting for me. It's built up with custom cams/pistons and a performance head. Add to that a custom turbo kit and a 50 shot of either nitrous xpress or NOS (the brand name)

It's gonna fly momma! lol

Pete