Mr_ET
10-23-2007, 07:53 PM
wow he's in my hockey pool :)

KuruptEX
10-23-2007, 07:55 PM
damn that was good:thumbsup:

BerserkerCatSplat
10-23-2007, 08:09 PM
All I saw was three Avalanche players not taking the body like they should have.

shtock99
10-23-2007, 08:24 PM
If only it was that easy to take the body when someone is pulling moves like that, I would be suprised if that isnt the goal of the year that move he makes right after the blueline is insane

BerserkerCatSplat
10-23-2007, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by shtock99
If only it was that easy to take the body when someone is pulling moves like that, I would be suprised if that isnt the goal of the year that move he makes right after the blueline is insane

Incredibly easy, I can't count the number of times I've laid someone out trying to pull that very move. When he puts the puck between his legs, he has to shift his weight and it raises his center of gravity - you can see him stand more upright in the vid. You hit him then or pretty much any time during the move, he's going down.

Honestly, though, he never should have made it past the blueline. Both of the Avs just flapped their sticks at him while coasting. Lazy.

Jlude
10-23-2007, 09:00 PM
Incredible!!!

shtock99
10-23-2007, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by BerserkerCatSplat

Incredibly easy, I can't count the number of times I've laid someone out trying to pull that very move. When he puts the puck between his legs, he has to shift his weight and it raises his center of gravity - you can see him stand more upright in the vid. You hit him then or pretty much any time during the move, he's going down.

Honestly, though, he never should have made it past the blueline. Both of the Avs just flapped their sticks at him while coasting. Lazy.

If he puts the puck between his legs at anytime during that play then i agree with you, but not once does the puck go between his legs or the defenders legs, the key move was he made the defender believe he was going wide and thats why the defender looked like an idiot cause he fell for it.

And for the amount of times you've laid someone out ill guarntee someones made you look like an idiot, it happens, i cant count the number of times ive looked like and idiot or made a d man look like an idiot.

I still say goal of the year

SOAB
10-24-2007, 12:17 AM

you're comparing what you can do against some nobody's playing on a pond to guys in the NHL?

thinmyster
10-24-2007, 12:25 AM

Yeah shouldnt you be in the NHL?

Intent_Fire
10-24-2007, 12:28 AM
19 years old.. unbelievable.

lexIS300
10-24-2007, 12:31 AM
hahah i love how your comparing your skills to a nhl defenseman skills.

but wow :eek: thats ovenchkin type stuff

Benny
10-24-2007, 01:54 AM
Towes was the kid that scored the 3 shootout goals in one game back in the IIHF World Junior Championships. He then went on to the World Senior Championships in the same year and had 7 points in 8 games. Pretty special player, that's for sure.

BerserkerCatSplat
10-24-2007, 06:46 AM
Originally posted by shtock99

If he puts the puck between his legs at anytime during that play then i agree with you, but not once does the puck go between his legs or the defenders legs, the key move was he made the defender believe he was going wide and thats why the defender looked like an idiot cause he fell for it.

And for the amount of times you've laid someone out ill guarntee someones made you look like an idiot, it happens, i cant count the number of times ive looked like and idiot or made a d man look like an idiot.

I still say goal of the year

I'm not saying it wasn't a good goal, I'm just saying it had more to do with the Avs allowing it to happen. Good goal? Yes. Goal of the year? I doubt it.

Originally posted by lexIS300
hahah i love how your comparing your skills to a nhl defenseman skills.

:rofl: Of course NHL players are way, way better than I am. So why didn't they throw the body? Why did they start coasting until it was too late? Being in the NHL doesn't stop them from being lazy.

SneakyNeek
10-24-2007, 10:42 AM
Hes got 3 Goals 4 Assists in 7 games so far in his rookie season with the hawks

i think its a 6 or 7 game point streak to

BerserkerCatSplat
10-24-2007, 11:00 AM
He's talented, no question about that.I wonder how he would do if he wasn't on the Hawks.

Orbie
10-24-2007, 03:45 PM
You guys are all getting amazed by the wrong guy in Chicago. The person you should all be gawking over is wearing the 88. 7 months younger 13 points 9 games rookie season.

Benny
10-24-2007, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by Orbie
You guys are all getting amazed by the wrong guy in Chicago. The person you should all be gawking over is wearing the 88. 7 months younger 13 points 9 games rookie season.

Yeah, Toews and Kane are gonna tear it up this year. Keep an eye on them.

SneakyNeek
10-24-2007, 07:35 PM
no doubt kane is good to. they are the hawks.

but that was jjust a sick goal

Splooge
10-25-2007, 04:07 PM
:bullshit: didn't you see the strings from above hahaha j/j :eek: yeah that was a sick move.

QX498
10-30-2007, 03:09 AM
absolutely unbelievable
goal of the season thus this far!

holyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!