Rejected
Flight 643

All pretty sick

Dave P
10-24-2007, 08:33 AM
haha

sabad66
10-24-2007, 09:45 AM
How could you forget about his best song Traffic??

n1zm0
10-24-2007, 09:46 AM
Tiesto is overrated, everyone go see axwell tonight!

or sander , either party will be tite :thumbsup:

01RedDX
10-24-2007, 01:20 PM

Street_Soldier
10-24-2007, 01:24 PM
OMGDJTIESTOWTFLOLBBQROFLMAOFTW!!:poosie:

eb0i
10-24-2007, 03:30 PM
Tiesto is very over rated (like above posters have mentioned). I remember seeing him at Maxbell a few years back and he wasn't even anything special..

lexIS300
10-24-2007, 03:37 PM
^^ really?? majik was one of the best raves ive ever went too

Def_3
10-24-2007, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by lexIS300
^^ really?? majik was one of the best raves ive ever went too :werd: the best, and my last

urbannomad
10-24-2007, 03:59 PM
i've only heard of adagio for strings by tiesto, and honestly it was ok. not great. I checked out the original adagio for strings, insanely better. One of my better finds for music in 07.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2NYHD-XD44s

:eek: :clap:

Hakkola
10-24-2007, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by urbannomad
I checked out the original adagio for strings, insanely better. One of my better finds for music in 07.

Never seen Platoon? It is a great song.

odin7
10-24-2007, 04:30 PM
I also agree Majik was one of the best nights I've had.

Suburban Train is my fav Tiesto track.

But as was already stated Tiesto is no where near as good as Sander :) I can't make the show tonight. Boo.

TheCheff
10-24-2007, 04:32 PM
walking on clouds is my fav tiesto track

and i dunno what u guys r talking about ive seen sander live and tiesto live and tiesto blew him out of the water his elements of life tour was amazing. By far the best show I've seen

+ his In Search Of Sunrise 1-6 is amazing. 6 Just came out i suggest u go pick it up if u havent already.

odin7
10-24-2007, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by TheCheff
walking on clouds is my fav tiesto track

and i dunno what u guys r talking about ive seen sander live and tiesto live and tiesto blew him out of the water his elements of life tour was amazing. By far the best show I've seen

+ his In Search Of Sunrise 1-6 is amazing. 6 Just came out i suggest u go pick it up if u havent already.

In Search of Sunrise 6 is decent. I donno TheCheff, if you're new to Electronic music Trance is always like the #1 stage.. not sure why.

Anyway, Tiesto's skill is definitely reading the crowd! But his music is meh..

For the record, I've seen Tiesto live too :). The best show I've ever been to is *hands down* Crystal Method at Crobar in New York Summer 2006 :).. That was just incredible.

TheCheff
10-24-2007, 04:47 PM
alot of my friends listen to hardhouse and harder trance but I'm still a fan of progressive vocal and house. There are better dj's then tiesto he mostly spins other peoples hits, which is fine for a live show. Hes in my top 3 tho for sure.

odin7
10-24-2007, 04:52 PM
Funny.. I used to listen to hard trance/hard house almost exclusively until I fine tuned my ear. Then I decided how shitty almost all that music was. As far as that genre goes I'm basically a fan of cosmic gate and lab4.. and lab4 has serious skills.. they are the best live pa show ever.. i've never really looked hard but the only stuff I have ever found from them was a set at imperial garens.. I would pay top dollar to watch those guys.. its too bad electronica isn't big in NA.

Also.. I'm a huge fan of house.. deep sexy house.. :)

l/l/rX
10-24-2007, 05:17 PM
whos playing tonight at tantra? its suppose to be a sick show. cary changs favorite dj...im just going cuz i have vip...

haha i dont even know whos spinning

kerry
10-24-2007, 05:46 PM
Walking On Clouds
Elements of Life
Break My Fall
Flight 643
Traffic
Heroes
Coming Home
Lethal Industry
Just Be
Silence ;)

Just to name a few.

urbannomad
10-24-2007, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by Hakkola

Never seen Platoon? It is a great song.

nope, but now i want to. :thumbsup:

DJ Lazy
10-24-2007, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by Dave P
haha

GTS Jeff
10-24-2007, 06:31 PM
Fuck Tiesto.

That guy hasn't been on top of his game for a few years now. Over the last few years, he's become very mainstream, and as such, he's changed his style and approach to appeal to the masses. All his mixes and productions are ripoffs of other DJs, it's always stuff that was fresh in the EDM scene over a year ago. It wasn't always like this. Up to ISOS4 and Nyana, Tiesto was still into music and was still on the forefront, stirring up crazy shit like Flight 643, but these days, you can tell he's sick of the game and he is just in it for the money. You guys ever been to a Tiesto show lately? The fucker just walks on, plays his shit, then leaves. He doesn't get into the music, no encores when the crowd begs for more, nothing. And don't even try to give me shit for ragging on Tiesto. I've been listening to Tiesto for much longer than you have. Tiesto is a sell out to the masses, and the fact that this thread even exists is proof of it. Fuck Tiesto.

As for Axwell? Cheesy house remixes with no substance.
Sander Kleinenberg? Yeah that guy was huge in the 90s when "progressive" was in. He's been doing the same thing all this time while the rest of the world evolved and got better. Can't say he's anything fresh.

You guys want to hear real music from artists that are truly progressive and moving the scene forward? Artists that care about their work? Have a listen to Blake Jarrell, Gabriel & Dresden, Ferry Corsten, and Nic Chagall.

n1zm0
10-24-2007, 08:11 PM
Sander and Axwell are better than nothing until stampede, it's true, Tiesto is a lazy fk(like when Oakenfold came here) and his shit is getting old all the younger kids (no offence) have heard of nothing else but armin and tiesto, it was cool to listen to him in 99-01, there is wayy better shit out there, G & D, Dave Spoon, David Guetta, Angello(oct 31st!!) and Ingrosso, Carl Cox, Fedde Le Grand we are wayyy behind in electronic music in North America, comparing to UK & europe where the majority of it is.

hey at least Djs come here..

dj_rice
10-24-2007, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
Fuck Tiesto.

That guy hasn't been on top of his game for a few years now. Over the last few years, he's become very mainstream, and as such, he's changed his style and approach to appeal to the masses. All his mixes and productions are ripoffs of other DJs, it's always stuff that was fresh in the EDM scene over a year ago. It wasn't always like this. Up to ISOS4 and Nyana, Tiesto was still into music and was still on the forefront, stirring up crazy shit like Flight 643, but these days, you can tell he's sick of the game and he is just in it for the money. You guys ever been to a Tiesto show lately? The fucker just walks on, plays his shit, then leaves. He doesn't get into the music, no encores when the crowd begs for more, nothing. And don't even try to give me shit for ragging on Tiesto. I've been listening to Tiesto for much longer than you have. Tiesto is a sell out to the masses, and the fact that this thread even exists is proof of it. Fuck Tiesto.

As for Axwell? Cheesy house remixes with no substance.
Sander Kleinenberg? Yeah that guy was huge in the 90s when "progressive" was in. He's been doing the same thing all this time while the rest of the world evolved and got better. Can't say he's anything fresh.

You guys want to hear real music from artists that are truly progressive and moving the scene forward? Artists that care about their work? Have a listen to Blake Jarrell, Gabriel & Dresden, Ferry Corsten, and Nic Chagall.

Couldnt have said it much better myself...:love: :love:

On a sidenote..anyone going to see Lisa Lashes in Nov?

JDM¦FC
10-24-2007, 08:36 PM
Tiesto still is at the top of his game because he IS most popular

Im surprised any of you hardcores never mentioned ben liebrand, he singlehandedly created Tiesto's, Arminn, Ferry Corsten, and Olav Basoskis careers Sure hes not big here, he is huge in the netherlands. His career started with radio shows in the 70's and 80's if you guys dont know who he is, search him up, you will find he has a much similar style.

All the guys you listed jeff are were in the same place tiesto was in when he started, tiesto has just been there done that.

And if you havent noticed, all of the top dj's of house's music is all pretty similar, they each have there own special traits, but they are all pretty similar, so if you standing up for ferry corsten and not tiesto, i dont see your point.

Because ferry corsten isnt as popular is the reason of his dedication to the music industry. Tiesto is an old man, most music artists retire at his age, if he still wants to make money, so be it, wouldnt you want to?

All i am saying is tiesto had his reign and is still in it, he still has SICK music, and always will, IMO his music has its ups and downs in his new shit, but most of it is pretty good. But tiesto still deserves ALL of the respect you guys have, because his was the inspiration for many of the upcoming hotshot dj's you see today. One of the originals.

JDM¦FC
10-24-2007, 08:46 PM
BTW does anyone know the next time tiesto, or ferry, or armin is coming to calgary or edmonton?

kerry
10-24-2007, 08:57 PM
Josh Gabriel and Dave Dresden are kings of what they're doing as well.

But I'm still going to be a Tiesto fan forever.

GTS Jeff
10-24-2007, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by JDM¦FC
Tiesto still is at the top of his game because he IS most popular I consider dedication to music and keeping things fresh and alive to be the things that place an artist at the top of his or her game. Being a big sellout playing rehashed shit, no way. Example? Imogen Heap's Hide n Seek, a song that's been remixed to death in tons of artists already, and rightfully so, they're really good. Then like a year later, along comes Mr. Moneygrubber Tiesto, with his own remix of the song, which is completely unimaginative and is merely a sped up version of the original with some cheesy trance added in. Yay.

Im surprised any of you hardcores never mentioned ben liebrand, he singlehandedly created Tiesto's, Arminn, Ferry Corsten, and Olav Basoskis careers Sure hes not big here, he is huge in the netherlands. His career started with radio shows in the 70's and 80's if you guys dont know who he is, search him up, you will find he has a much similar style. Liebrand is a good example of someone who's been in the biz for a long time without turning into an idiot. I don't know much about him, but I do know that he basically retired and came back to work alongside people like Armin. That's respectable, and nothing like Tiesto. And you notice that I'm not ragging on Armin or Ferry, because those guys aren't douchebags like Tiesto. Armin doesn't play his sets with a frown on his face, he's the guy that puts on a track and runs into the audience to dance with everyone. Ferry's music has evolved so much, showing that he cares about the scene. Example, his System F work from 2000 of uplifting trance with many synths sounds COMPLETELY different from his current L.E.F album which is far more electro house and indie. What's Tiesto been doing? His remix of Silence was an amazing track and is still one of my favourites of all time, but the problem is that the year is now 2007 and Tiesto's Elements of Life bullshit still sounds the same.

And if you havent noticed, all of the top dj's of house's music is all pretty similar, they each have there own special traits, but they are all pretty similar, so if you standing up for ferry corsten and not tiesto, i dont see your point. Uhh did you just call Tiesto "house music?" Last I checked, Tiesto doesn't play at 120bpm.

Tiesto is an old man, most music artists retire at his age, if he still wants to make money, so be it, wouldnt you want to?

That's my problem. He's in it for the money, not the music. Can you think of another big name that went that way and lost everyone's respect? I'll give you a hint. It rhymes with Hokey.

But tiesto still deserves ALL of the respect you guys have, because his was the inspiration for many of the upcoming hotshot dj's you see today. One of the originals. Name one big name he's inspired. :rofl: All he's done these days is create a legion of fanboys that can't tell trance from house. :rofl:

Fuck Tiesto.

GTS Jeff
10-24-2007, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by kerry
Josh Gabriel and Dave Dresden are kings of what they're doing as well.

But I'm still going to be a Tiesto fan forever. Tiesto started throwing down G&D tracks in his CDs and sets like a year after they got huge, but he has never been able make any of his own productions remotely as good.

You know, Tiesto had his day in the late 90s, early 2000s, but he's been stuck in that mode for too long. He's like the Steven Spielberg of the EDM world. Had a great run earlier with 643 and shit (Jurassic Park, Saving Private Ryan) but then the same old shit just got corny (War of the Worlds, AI)

JDM¦FC
10-24-2007, 10:36 PM
Yes jeff you do have valid points
I made a mistake of house and trance, a TYPO

but i well agree with what you said
Ben liebrand has gone far, and hasnt taken one step back
I met him personally, he is a friends of mines cousin, and he was down to visit.

I talked to him and even he told me, exactly what you said
Tiesto does his owned remixes of remixes, and he also said people like armin and ferry are non-stop fresh and tiesto was becoming lazy, most people who are tiesto "fan boys" as you call them dont know much else other than tiesto, so they think he is all there is and he is all original, wrong. People who are actually somewhat cultured within the elctronic music community, know, that most of his hit songs are remixes of other peoples work, which only grants him two great skills, great transformation skills and great taste..

And once again i agree with you that he only came out with his best of his own songs earlier on in his career. But you as being a person who has listened to him for so long and has been in the scene for so long, has seen where he has gone and where he has gone down. I only entered the scene hardcore about 3-4 years ago. And from what i have seen (edit)**tiesto's remixes** are as good now as they were then, but then again im not a big fan of old trance except some of it like some of the magiks.

Basically what my point is, is new comers into the community dont see what tiesto has become and who the originals are.
You i see must have seen it first hand, i havent, ive studied it, but i didnt experience it.

Seeing ben liebrand and talking to him did really change how i thought about tiesto and other artists.

But i still like tiestos style of music more than most other artists, most likley because i was raised into the mainstream electronic and usually what your raised on is what you stick with.

Im glad to have a decent argument with someone who really does look like he knows what hes talking about, id like to get the names off of you of new and upcoming artists and some good song titles, to add to my collection.

eb0i
10-24-2007, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by lexIS300
^^ really?? majik was one of the best raves ive ever went too

Originally posted by Def_3
:werd: the best, and my last

Originally posted by odin7
I also agree Majik was one of the best nights I've had.

I'm sure it wasn't because of the drugs or the hype that was created because he was going to play that night. His set was about 80% gay ass fog horn and 20% music. Lame :thumbsdow

In the end its just Gay Bitch Trance:drama:

TheCheff
10-24-2007, 10:58 PM
sorry man I completely disagree I've seen tons of people live. I've seen tiesto twice and both times he wasnt spinning with a frown on his face he was really into his music and brought the house down(u were rigth about the encore tho but he played for around 3-4hours neway). I've seen ferry 3 times now and he was awesome as well. But to say Tiesto hasnt progressed is just retarded hes been in the game for so long i respect his Longevity. And to talk about G&D like their on the forefront of EDM is fkn bs legends came out about 2 years ago plz. I did see Josh Gabriel with above & beyond tho and that was amazing.

DJ Lazy
10-24-2007, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
/snip

Fuck Tiesto.

Jeff, you wasted your breath (or typing fingers) up until this comment... haha.. ;)

GTS Jeff
10-24-2007, 11:13 PM
sorry man I completely disagree I've seen tons of people live. I've seen tiesto twice and both times he wasnt spinning with a frown on his face he was really into his music and brought the house down(u were rigth about the encore tho but he played for around 3-4hours neway). I've seen ferry 3 times now and he was awesome as well. But to say Tiesto hasnt progressed is just retarded hes been in the game for so long i respect his Longevity. And to talk about G&D like their on the forefront of EDM is fkn bs legends came out about 2 years ago plz. I did see Josh Gabriel with above & beyond tho and that was amazing. Fuck, here we go again.

Can you give me proof that Tiesto has progressed? I already gave you proof with specific song names that he hasn't.

And to talk about G&D like their on the forefront of EDM is fkn bs legends came out about 2 years ago plz.

:rofl: "Legends" was never an official G&D release. It was just an mp3 compilation made by some internet fansite. G&D have either produced or played tracks that are pushing the envelope recently. Colombian Soul comes to mind. I also first heard that remix of the Sufjan Stevens' Chicago being played by G&D. Music like that is definitely cutting edge and you don't hear it being played much, especially not by Tiesto...

01RedDX
10-24-2007, 11:23 PM

JDM¦FC
10-24-2007, 11:31 PM
Compared to other dj's

LiquidK
10-24-2007, 11:51 PM
i personally prefer avb, but some of tiestos songs are just beautiful

Mr_John
10-25-2007, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by LiquidK
i personally prefer avb, but some of tiestos songs are just beautiful

You're in luck if you're 18 and over because AVB is coming into town soon. Wait for the official flyer to come out.

Tiesto is an old man, most music artists retire at his age, if he still wants to make money, so be it, wouldnt you want to?

All i am saying is tiesto had his reign and is still in it, he still has SICK music, and always will, IMO his music has its ups and downs in his new shit, but most of it is pretty good. But tiesto still deserves ALL of the respect you guys have, because his was the inspiration for many of the upcoming hotshot dj's you see today. One of the originals.

Compared to other dj's

It's hard to deny that Tiesto has accomplished a lot and is the face of trance but to call him a God is retarded. Rumors are that he doesnt even produce a lot of his own songs. Think Britney Spears - people write her songs for her and she sings and performs them as if they were her own.

And there are actually many big named DJ's/Producers that still do what he does at his age. Just look at the Top 10 DJ's on the DJ List - they're all around Tiesto's age.

herragge
10-25-2007, 12:30 AM
haha Jeff, I'm surprised you didn't bring this up when I said that I went to Tiesto's show in Edmonton.

I just want to add a few things to this thread.

Although Tiesto may not be the most innovative, cutting edge artist of the genre, and he may have entirely shifted towards main-stream, his music does attract fans and new listeners all the time (even if they are n00bs). And more listeners mean electronica will grow and this can only help the genre and the music. Maybe it will help all those who are stuck in the mind-set that "tiesto is god" and make them venture to look for music that is more innovative, to look for artists that "care" more about the scene.

I haven't been around long enough to know many of the artist's listed, but I think most can appreciate the growth electronica (should) experience with more listeners.

And yes I did go to Tiesto's Elements of Life tour in Edmonton recently, and yes I did like it. Although I don't really have anything to compare it to. I guess I'm a n00b.

LiquidK
10-25-2007, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by Mr_John

You're in luck if you're 18 and over because AVB is coming into town soon. Wait for the official flyer to come out.

you got any details? i need to take the week off when he comes

GTS Jeff
10-25-2007, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by herragge
haha Jeff, I'm surprised you didn't bring this up when I said that I went to Tiesto's show in Edmonton. Well you didn't exactly proclaim him to be God. ;) And you never really asked either. And you're my brah.

Mr_John
10-25-2007, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by LiquidK

you got any details? i need to take the week off when he comes

I slightly lied. He wont be coming anytime SOON but expect him in the next few months. Other than that no other details.

n1zm0
10-25-2007, 08:28 AM
sorry man I completely disagree I've seen tons of people live. I've seen tiesto twice and both times he wasnt spinning with a frown on his face he was really into his music and brought the house down(u were rigth about the encore tho but he played for around 3-4hours neway). I've seen ferry 3 times now and he was awesome as well. But to say Tiesto hasnt progressed is just retarded hes been in the game for so long i respect his Longevity. And to talk about G&D like their on the forefront of EDM is fkn bs legends came out about 2 years ago plz. I did see Josh Gabriel with above & beyond tho and that was amazing.

i'd say the best shows would've been AVB (even tho its the same shit over and over, he is a good performer), Josh Gabriel, Dubfire, Johan(also old now), Eric Prydz, Satoshi Tomeii..

All these DJ's who keep coming back is boring, AVB shows are full of posers, mofos who jump up and down(no offence but that kind of dancing only applies in native tribes of africa) Lisa Lashes is always the same(sucks that she hits up the gdmned warehouse all the time)

in conclusion, Tiesto is no 'god', i don't think he's a better DJ than AVB or Ferry people just look at the DJ list (BS) and automatically see Tiesto is #1, 'well i've never heard any trance before so he must be the best'

msommers
10-25-2007, 10:52 AM
So for this noob coming into the genre, what are some really classic or personal favorite(s) of Tiesto?

odin7
10-25-2007, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by eb0i

I'm sure it wasn't because of the drugs or the hype that was created because he was going to play that night. His set was about 80% gay ass fog horn and 20% music. Lame :thumbsdow

In the end its just Gay Bitch Trance:drama:

Actually it wasn't, I was very sick that day but i still went out.

doublepostwhore
10-25-2007, 07:54 PM
G&D are definetly pushing EDM forward.

I am really digging Kayu VS albert right now...

I have never been a fan of Tiesto... I am into AVB big time, seen him twice so far... I think atlreast 1/2 his shows are prespun though :(

I have recently warmed up to markus schultz... I like car cox, and Lisa lashes but im not about individual songs.. im about sets... if the artist can spin a set full of new music, that is more important to me then individual production.

Tiesto has made some good songs, but his set making eats.

GTS Jeff
10-25-2007, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by doublepostwhore
G&D are definetly pushing EDM forward.

I am really digging Kayu VS albert right now...

I have never been a fan of Tiesto... I am into AVB big time, seen him twice so far... I think atlreast 1/2 his shows are prespun though :(

I have recently warmed up to markus schultz... I like car cox, and Lisa lashes but im not about individual songs.. im about sets... if the artist can spin a set full of new music, that is more important to me then individual production.

Tiesto has made some good songs, but his set making eats. This man knows his EDM.

Markus Schulz's show is a staple in my listening, along with ASOT.

doublepostwhore
10-25-2007, 09:43 PM
GTS did you hear Markus's set today? I am giving it a 8.5/10 best set from him in a while.

ASOT has been sucking since 29X but actually this episode was horrible... I liked episode 314/318

GTS Jeff
10-25-2007, 09:56 PM
GTS did you hear Markus's set today? I am giving it a 8.5/10 best set from him in a while.

ASOT has been sucking since 29X but actually this episode was horrible... I liked episode 314/318 I think ASOT sucked from 293 to about 315...but I've liked them lately. 322 was pretty good. I liked the first song with Lange, I'm a big fan of the indie-tronica or indie-inspired movement in EDM. GDJB is basically always decent haha. I haven't heard this weeks shows yet. :(

Actually, Blake Jarrell has a new album out called Dancefloor Sessions which I just downloaded. It's pretty solid, but probably too awesome for most people in this thread...

doublepostwhore
10-25-2007, 10:09 PM
www.di.fm/content

they are doing 128KB late streams :D

you can listen to the set on demand for that week.

I heard track 3-6,8 from blake J at my buddies house... I have to agree... any place I can torrent it?

GTS Jeff
10-26-2007, 12:41 AM
www.di.fm/content

they are doing 128KB late streams :D

you can listen to the set on demand for that week.

I heard track 3-6,8 from blake J at my buddies house... I have to agree... any place I can torrent it?

Heh I always download these radio shows in 192 or whatever.

But yeah, you can get the album from isohunt! track 8 is one of Blake Jarrell's best remixes evar. It's been out for almost a year now, but it's still not getting old to me yet. I wouldn't be surprised to see Tiesto jumping on that bandwagon after another year or so...:rofl:

doublepostwhore
10-26-2007, 04:42 PM
Chance Jumpers - Vendetta (Ilya Malyuev Pres. Baltic Sound Remix)

By far one of the best remix's ever.

ninjak84
10-26-2007, 06:51 PM
I laughed at the title of this thread ... It made me think of ecstacy & glowsticks in the 90's

Schulz on Global DJ Broadcast is fucking crazy! Desyn on 365 Mag ... Ferry Corsten on Dance Department 538 ... Roger Sanchez's Release Yourself is great for new music ... Absolutely ANYTHING recorded at ANY Miami Winter Music Conference!!!! ... Digweed's Kiss 100 Radio is always consistent, and has guest DJ's ... Lauer on proton Radio ... and of course, DEEP DISH on Maxima FM!

doublepostwhore
10-26-2007, 07:21 PM
^ another true trance head haha/

dj_rice
10-26-2007, 07:35 PM
What about Above & Beyonds Trance Around The World?

This is where I get ASOT and everything else...

http://alldj.org/index.php?name=News&new_topic=46

01RedDX
10-26-2007, 07:36 PM

GTS Jeff
10-27-2007, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by dj_rice
What about Above & Beyonds Trance Around The World?

This is where I get ASOT and everything else...

http://alldj.org/index.php?name=News&new_topic=46 TATW is a mixed bag I find. Sometimes you hear some really new shit on there, and other times it's just generic...kinda like ASOT with a slightly different spin. IMO, getting ASOT and TATW weekly would be redundant.

doublepostwhore
10-27-2007, 12:10 PM
I dont listen to TATW mainly because A&B has a show on MOS, I forget what its called. but it's bi-weekly and they never seem to impress me. but having heard sean tyas's last set, nothing really compares. Really steping it up.

I am getting more into syth/vocal so naturally I am going toward the japanese spectrum rather then the typically more house/melodic mids from traditional europeans.
Check out Ricky Valentine bassline sessions, I have been following him for a good 6 months, this is his first production. The mixing is pretty decent, Post preduction eats nuts though. Song selection is terrific. He actually transposed plastic angel - try walking in my world, 2 keys to follow a skytech song... the name evades me right now.
http://files.filefront.com/Bassline+Sessions+001+24+10+07/;8876561;/fileinfo.html
right click and save

I would be intrested to see armin re-mix Markus Schulz feat. Andy Moor - Daydream (Original Mix) and start to cross mix with similar artists more often then mixing the same songs often with only a few minor changes .

I want to see if since armin is now #1 if he grows a big head and starts to drop off like tiesto did.

His individual production (from shivers) is already moving toward more trendy appeal to the masses antheyms (shivers), which worries me... thats how tiesto started (traffic). :nut:

Only time will tell.