PDA

View Full Version : off road civic theives

civic_stylez
07-11-2003, 08:34 PM
i came to work today and noticed that my friend with a 97 civic wasnt there even though he said he would be... so i called him up and it turns out that sometime between 1-5 am on thursday night some guys jacked his and some other guys civic right from his driveway and decided to have an offroad rally/demolition derby with his ride. he has a few mods (body kit, exhaust and intake) they trashed it for 4 hours and parked it right at the end of his street. 10000 dollars damage. his insurance has also expired.... so 10000 comes out of his pocket. let this be a lesson to always have updated insurance!!! ill get some picks and post them. i dont know what his neighbouhood is called but its right beside the peter lougheed hospital in the north. set your alarms guys!!!!

BigShow
07-11-2003, 08:49 PM
fucking people... :guns: :guns: :guns:

littledan
07-11-2003, 08:50 PM
holy shit that sucks! :eek: man i can't even imagine losing that amount of money at one time... i feel so bad for this guy

3G
07-11-2003, 09:03 PM
that would be Rundle/Whitehorn

i feel sorry for this guy

Seanith
07-11-2003, 09:21 PM
thats fucking brutal... :(

rice_eater
07-11-2003, 09:59 PM
but you kinda expect that kind of shit in the "ghetto"...either way that is fucking horrible...

Mike09
07-11-2003, 10:39 PM
Oh great, I'm in the ghetto... I mean rundle. Time to move.

FiveFreshFish
07-12-2003, 02:21 AM
Originally posted by civic_stylez
ilet this be a lesson to always have updated insurance!!!

:werd: Fire, theft, vandalism coverage doesn't much at all.

civic_stylez
07-12-2003, 07:35 PM
yeah, you should see the touch up paint! i think weve used about 3 liters now.

max_boost
07-12-2003, 09:06 PM
Thus is life, unfair but what can you do?
Shit like this pisses me off, I know how the owner feels. Believe in Karma, revenge is a dish best served cold.

cocoabrova
07-13-2003, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by max_boost
Thus is life, unfair but what can you do?
Shit like this pisses me off, I know how the owner feels. Believe in Karma, revenge is a dish best served cold. Stop quoting from your fortune cookies:rofl:
But yes, I do believe in karma too:guns:to the welfare mofo that keyed my hood

Abom
07-14-2003, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by rice_eater
but you kinda expect that kind of shit in the "ghetto"...either way that is fucking horrible...

Mind you, back in the winter didn't some tools smash out like 50 back windows of cars in Hidden Valley? :dunno:

The whole city's ghetto these days, cars aren't safe from vandals anywhere :(

Boostn
07-14-2003, 05:19 PM
Yeah unfortunately wherever you go it can happen... just more likely in certain areas is all

DonJuan
07-14-2003, 07:45 PM
What punk ass pitches:guns: imagine what whould have happened if is was in th real ghetto Dover! None of that shit happens where I live (NW) because nice cars are in garages with pit bulls and guards with Platinum AR15's. hehe, really people usually leave each others shit alone around here, except for the usual stereo jacking (everywhere), and house egging (now thats' fun!)(houses not cars) and only bitch ass people who don't give me candy on haloween cuz i have a goatee! ummm, i'm done rambling now...

DonJuan
07-14-2003, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by Abom

Mind you, back in the winter didn't some tools smash out like 50 back windows of cars in Hidden Valley? :dunno:

Must have been in the getto section of my Hidden Valley. cuz I didn't hear about that.:guns:

Ashkente
07-14-2003, 08:39 PM
That happened in Silver Springs...was quite a while ago though, I don't really remember when.