PDA

View Full Version : calling on the power of Beyond. Help with finding info on a company.

spikerS
10-25-2007, 10:17 AM
Hey guys, got a call from my mother, asking me for my opinion. My uncle has asked her to become involved with a company that is supposedly new to North America. company name as was givin to her is BHIP Global. after searching around on google a bit, seems to be a daughter company of NHT Global with a NASDAQ symbol of bhip? not sure if that is correct or not.

some things I have found out are is that this is MLM or multi level marketing, which i figgure has to be the same thing as Amway, and a version of a pyramid scheme. Apparently also they are launching in north america on Nov 5th...

But I really do suck at searching the web for most things, and was wondering if i could call on the rest of you internet savy guru's into helping me get the most information possible on this. I personally don't like the idea of MLM, but i hear alot of good things about them.

any help you guys can pass on to me would be greatly appreciated.

Chris.

Mangina
10-25-2007, 10:51 AM
RUN AWAY!!!

malbadon
10-26-2007, 01:42 PM
what good things have you ever heard about them?
Other than from the saps stuck in them desperately searching anyone, anywhere, who they can trap in it with them.

Takahashi
10-26-2007, 01:49 PM
SCAM!!!!

my GOD do NOT get involved with that, ever!!!!

same as World Financial Group, it's all a scam!!!!

Weapon_R
10-26-2007, 01:54 PM
There is nothing good about MLMs or Ponzi scams. These companies prey on the poor and uneducated, have them recruit friends and family, and disappear once the whole thing collapses.

88jbody
10-27-2007, 10:52 AM
the ONLY company operating in North america with a name similar to that that I am aware of that is legit is
BHP-billington, the do mine exploration

HondaRice
10-29-2007, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Weapon_R
There is nothing good about MLMs or Ponzi scams. These companies prey on the poor and uneducated, have them recruit friends and family, and disappear once the whole thing collapses.

uneducated? so theres no educated dummies?