PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Trish!!

PhenomSE
07-12-2003, 02:45 AM
Just wanted to say "Congrats" to Trisha on getting best graphics for her wicked civic!! Nice job!! :thumbsup: BTW...Saw your car on the way to National Autobody as I was leaving and your car looks even better driving than it does @ a show!! :bigpimp:

Ben
07-12-2003, 04:18 AM
Yes, Congratulations, Sorry I missed it!

Next time!

Girlie_racer
07-13-2003, 01:10 PM
Thank you :) not sure who this is but thanks... so you saw me at national? what where you in?

Redlyne_mr2
07-13-2003, 01:25 PM
Shouldnt the praise go to silent rage?

Ben
07-13-2003, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2

SR didn't built the whole car, it was alot of different companies.

Redlyne_mr2
07-13-2003, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by Ben

SR didn't built the whole car, it was alot of different companies.
Yah but the prize was recognizing her graphics?

PhenomSE
07-13-2003, 07:00 PM
I give praise to Silent Rage all the time :D And if you were to see my car...you'd see I am part of Silent Rage :D Trish ~ I was in a white ford pick up...my car is at Nationals getting my bumpers painted and put on. I drive the EBP Civic w/the "type R' headlights. I'm also known as "the young looking guy" :thumbsup:

silvercivicsir
07-14-2003, 12:24 AM
what are type R head lights ?

PhenomSE
07-14-2003, 12:29 AM
Look @ my avatar...alot of people don't like them...I do...and it's my car :tongue: :D

buh_buh
07-14-2003, 02:59 AM
Originally posted by PhenomSE
Look @ my avatar...alot of people don't like them...I do...and it's my car :tongue: :D what's so Type-R about them?

nismodrifter
07-14-2003, 03:07 AM
Originally posted by buh_buh
what's so Type-R about them?

nothing :D

BigShow
07-14-2003, 04:30 AM
Originally posted by buh_buh
what's so Type-R about them?

R -- for Rice or Type-N... --for Nassssssssty

PhenomSE
07-14-2003, 07:50 PM
Like I said, it's my car...my headlights...I like...you don't...keep your thoughts to yourself...:poosie: :D

Girlie_racer
07-14-2003, 08:41 PM
Why can't every one just get along????
what the hell is the point of having this stupid forum if all every body is going to do is bust each other up and put down one anothers cars man grow up you guys!

Girlie_racer
07-14-2003, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2

Ya so silent rage did the work they got credit for it but who picked the colors??? who picked the design??? ME!!!!!

Redlyne_mr2
07-14-2003, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by Girlie_racer

Ya so silent rage did the work they got credit for it but who picked the colors??? who picked the design??? ME!!!!!
Props to you on the decisions

Ben
07-14-2003, 08:48 PM

Yes, very much true, i have yet to see another car that looks like hers, imagination was key on that vehicle. :)

BigShow
07-14-2003, 08:49 PM

ok you picked the colors http://www.honda-acura.net/forums/images/smilies/bowdown.gif

Ben
07-14-2003, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by BigShow

ok you picked the colors http://www.honda-acura.net/forums/images/smilies/bowdown.gif

Whats your point? Give her a break.:rolleyes:

ACS-e36
07-15-2003, 02:01 AM
:( whats with all the arguing:dunno:
:angel:

Paul
07-15-2003, 10:52 AM
congrats Trish, on behalf of Silent Rage, we are proud to put graphic's on your car, it didn't make the car but added to the overall SEXYNESS of it!!!!

Peace Babe!

Girlie_racer
07-15-2003, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by Paul
congrats Trish, on behalf of Silent Rage, we are proud to put graphic's on your car, it didn't make the car but added to the overall SEXYNESS of it!!!!

Peace Babe!

Thanks so much paul you guy's know i love them right! and i totally thank you guy's for doing an awesome job but i guess these people think everytime you win an award it should go to who put it on or in your car so i guess that means if you will best interior it should go to the person who installed it same with stereo and body kit paint job ect..... so that would mean nobody with a nice car would win shit!

Girlie_racer
07-15-2003, 08:52 PM
Why can't every one just get along????
what the hell is the point of having this stupid forum if all every body is going to do is bust each other up and put down one anothers cars man grow up you guys!

get it ???

finboy
07-15-2003, 09:15 PM

so that would mean nobody with a nice car would win shit!

pretty much, unless that person did work on their own car :dunno:

Ben
07-15-2003, 09:38 PM

Thanks so much paul you guy's know i love them right! and i totally thank you guy's for doing an awesome job but i guess these people think everytime you win an award it should go to who put it on or in your car so i guess that means if you will best interior it should go to the person who installed it same with stereo and body kit paint job ect..... so that would mean nobody with a nice car would win shit!

Sure makes sense to me. :)

silvercivicsir
07-16-2003, 01:27 AM
Do you have a larger pic ? i can't seem to see the Type R head lights all that well.

Originally posted by PhenomSE
Like I said, it's my car...my headlights...I like...you don't...keep your thoughts to yourself...:poosie: :D

missblondie
07-17-2003, 08:33 PM
girlie_racer... i think your car looks really good. It looks so original, and I love the color!!!

Ed the SOHC
07-17-2003, 08:57 PM
congrats! SR and Girlie_racer.