PDA

View Full Version : Rant: throwing stuff...

Destinova403
10-27-2007, 10:56 PM
ok so im driving my girlfriend home this evening, and as we turned off of 16th ave and on to 36th st. and suddenly there is a thump and i see this orange shit on my car window, so my girlfriend looks down in my side mirror and sees a splatter mark on my door...

so after i pull up to her house and walk her in, i walk out and wipe it off... there was absolutely no damage... it wasnt paint, i think it was like juice or iced cream or somthing... it was orangeish pink...

regardless, what kind of person has enough time on their hands to go out of their way to do this. it didnt do ANYTHING, and aside from the 2 mins it took me to wipe it off (wetnaps ftw), it didnt even have an effect on my car.

what kind of person would have enough time on their hands to sit beside 16th ave and throw shit at peoples cars?... and has this ever happened to any of you?

/rant

StreetRacerX
10-27-2007, 11:00 PM
somebody threw yellow shit at my Venge when I was driving down old banff coach road, I didn't get a chance to clean it off right away so by the time I did have time it needed to be pressure washed off:thumbsdow

mark4091
10-27-2007, 11:03 PM
The worst isin't thrown shit, because they only have one throw, the worst is getting to you're car to find it covered in pringles with a pop blown up on the hood.

A790
10-28-2007, 12:19 AM
People are bloody annoying and disrespectful of others property. Has anyone seen the latest Greys Anatomy where the woman died from a brick being thrown through her windsheild?

adamc
10-28-2007, 12:39 AM
I got hit by something tonight too, I think the cocksuckers threw it off the chinook footbridge that crosses over Macleod tr.

Was just driving along and my windshield was splattered with something like a milkshake, scared the living shit out of me.

:guns:

BerserkerCatSplat
10-28-2007, 12:58 AM
Didn't somebody get killed/seriously injured by a pumpkin thrown off a Calgary overpass a while ago?

Supa Dexta
10-28-2007, 01:44 AM
I once got pelted with a pop while out on my bicycle.. Little fuckers sped off, but only went another mile or so down the road and stopped at a subway.. So I waited outside for them, they wouldn't come out (4 of them).. So I pretended to leave and just went across the lot some.. so they come out and I head off towards them and they make a run for their car and get in and lock the door.. I yell for a bit and tell them I'll fight the 4 of them if they'd stop being pansies and get out.. No luck.. So I went around back read off their plate good and loud and told them to go fuck themselves that they'd be hearing from the cops.. So I went and filed a complaint.. they wanted to charge them with assault!, but since they were like 16-18 I told the cops just to tell their parents what their car was being used for..

Jlude
10-28-2007, 03:39 AM
Originally posted by Supa Dexta
I once got pelted with a pop while out on my bicycle.. Little fuckers sped off, but only went another mile or so down the road and stopped at a subway.. So I waited outside for them, they wouldn't come out (4 of them).. So I pretended to leave and just went across the lot some.. so they come out and I head off towards them and they make a run for their car and get in and lock the door.. I yell for a bit and tell them I'll fight the 4 of them if they'd stop being pansies and get out.. No luck.. So I went around back read off their plate good and loud and told them to go fuck themselves that they'd be hearing from the cops.. So I went and filed a complaint.. they wanted to charge them with assault!, but since they were like 16-18 I told the cops just to tell their parents what their car was being used for..

Nice work... hopefully that got them in enough shit!

Antonito
10-28-2007, 06:55 AM
Parked in a Wendys I came out and watched a guy sitting in the car next to me flick his tomatoes onto my car. Not on purpose, but because he's too dumb to understand that there is something right next to him (he wasn't even looking).

:confused: are you kidding me?
:nut: duh, what?
:confused: my car, look at what you did. Just give me a napkin
:nut: why?
:confused: i need to clean this off
:confused: are you stupid?
:nut: .......fuck you
:banghead: *grab claw hammer out of car* ok, get out of the car, and start cleaning, or I destroy everything I can in the time it takes you to put the keys in and start backing away. First thing to go is your windshield
:nut: well gee you don't have to be so uptight.

Fuck I hate stupid people.

stefan.bounket
10-28-2007, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by Antonito
Parked in a Wendys I came out and watched a guy sitting in the car next to me flick his tomatoes onto my car. Not on purpose, but because he's too dumb to understand that there is something right next to him (he wasn't even looking).

:confused: are you kidding me?
:nut: duh, what?
:confused: my car, look at what you did. Just give me a napkin
:confused: i need to clean this off
:confused: are you stupid?
:nut: .......fuck you
:banghead: *grab claw hammer out of car* ok, get out of the car, and start cleaning, or I destroy everything I can in the time it takes you to put the keys in and start backing away. First thing to go is your windshield
:nut: well gee you don't have to be so uptight.

Fuck I hate stupid people.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I wish that would happen to me.. It'd be the funniest story to tell when you're chilling with your buddies :D

ca18det240sx
10-28-2007, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by Jlude

Nice work... hopefully that got them in enough shit!

with parents these days? Doubtful....why do you think there are kids out there doing this shit? because their parents are doing a good job? please. I would have pressed charges....but then again the legal system is just as good as parenting.

Thehonger8
10-28-2007, 09:00 PM
You guys are lucky there was no damage. My mom was driving in a residential area and our car got egged. By some 17 year olds. It left like chips on our door, they threw like 3 of them. If it was my car i would have ran them over or at least scare them and then call the police.

stevo 27
10-28-2007, 09:10 PM
fuck your lucky

trying wakeing up at noon going outside (it's 35 degrees)
and finding your car COVERED in duct tape

do you what the glue in duct tape does at 35 degrees!!

nothing would take that shit off

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

topmade
10-28-2007, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by BerserkerCatSplat
Didn't somebody get killed/seriously injured by a pumpkin thrown off a Calgary overpass a while ago?

I believe that was actually a rock the size of a basket ball thrown by two punk ass teeagers. The driver was driving a yellow school bus. RIP

I hit a bag full of pop cans once and I had to chase the truck down to make him stop. We both stopped and I looked at my vehicle and there was no damage but the dumb fuck didn't even say anything.

Graham_A_M
10-28-2007, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by stevo 27
fuck your lucky

trying wakeing up at noon going outside (it's 35 degrees)
and finding your car COVERED in duct tape

do you what the glue in duct tape does at 35 degrees!!

nothing would take that shit off

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

We did that to this arrogant asshole back in high school, but only his windows. (He was really short) so we left a small window close to the bottom for him to see out of... and even took the time to label it so he'd know. (Who says revenge can't be compassionate in a way.)
His parents were threatening to lay "property damage" fines againest us, but it was all bullshit bluffing..... which we all knew. We told them to tell their son not to be such a pompous little twat and things like this wouldn't just "happen". :thumbsup:

(L8braker could verify this, Remember Sean with his '78 Firebird?)
HAHAHA good times.

Supa Dexta
10-28-2007, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by topmade

I believe that was actually a rock the size of a basket ball thrown by two punk ass teeagers. The driver was driving a yellow school bus. RIP

there was a rock thru a bus I think, but the pumpkin killed a woman in edmonton I think, when I moved out here it 01.. if I remember right..

Crymson
10-28-2007, 10:53 PM
My vehicles get egged often, i live in the coach hill area. You always see this kind of shit in neighbourhoods that are 10-15 years old now, where assholes moved in 1985 and how their asshole kids are in their teens.

bamboo403
10-28-2007, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by Destinova403
ok so im driving my girlfriend home this evening, and as we turned off of 16th ave and on to 36th st. and suddenly there is a thump and i see this orange shit on my car window, so my girlfriend looks down in my side mirror and sees a splatter mark on my door...

so after i pull up to her house and walk her in, i walk out and wipe it off... there was absolutely no damage... it wasnt paint, i think it was like juice or iced cream or somthing... it was orangeish pink...

regardless, what kind of person has enough time on their hands to go out of their way to do this. it didnt do ANYTHING, and aside from the 2 mins it took me to wipe it off (wetnaps ftw), it didnt even have an effect on my car.

what kind of person would have enough time on their hands to sit beside 16th ave and throw shit at peoples cars?... and has this ever happened to any of you?

/rant

ANSWER: children....

picmerollin
10-29-2007, 09:11 AM
and an integra with 3 punks pulls up to me and squirts me in the face with a supersoaker ( it was summertime so the windows were open)

so the chase insues, me in my 86 celica gts at the time and them in a 88-90 integra. i chase the fuckers down and they wouldnt get out of the car, we had some light car contact because my car was a pos rust bucket anyways. either way there was no way i was getting those pricks out of the car so i boot fucked the car a couple times and then went to the police station to report the bitches.

cops call me saying that all 3 guys were 16 and he is at there house now wondering if i want to press charges. ...they insist it was only water, the cop lets me talk to the kid driving and i told him i was going to kick his fucking head in if i ever see him or that car again. the cop later tells me that charges wouldnt do shit and that in this situation a beating by me would of been the bast remedy, i gaurantee if anything like this ever happens again i am going to beat the shit out of said punks.

nj2Type-S
10-29-2007, 10:03 AM
^the cop said that beating them up would be better than filing charges??? haha sweeet!

VW337
10-29-2007, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by Crymson
My vehicles get egged often, i live in the coach hill area. You always see this kind of shit in neighbourhoods that are 10-15 years old now, where assholes moved in 1985 and how their asshole kids are in their teens.
I live in Coach Hill as well and I've had my car egged a few times. About three or four years ago someone even stole the tailights out of my dads truck. Who steals stock tail lights?

nj2Type-S
10-29-2007, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by VW337

Who steals stock tail lights?

the same people who steals the air nozzle cap on your wheels...they did it just to piss you off...:thumbsdow

Mangina
10-29-2007, 02:53 PM
I once put a wet pair of underwear on my buddies windshield when it was -30 out. That was pretty fun.

QX498
10-30-2007, 02:46 AM
awee DANE

racin_jayson
10-30-2007, 10:52 AM
Some asshat at my highschool poured a wendy's frosty on my windshield once, pissed me right off, when I found our who it was I brought a loaf of bread to school and covered his car with it. Now if you have ever been to Thunder Bay, ON you would know how many sea gulls there are there... nuff said.

snowboard
10-30-2007, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by racin_jayson
Some asshat at my highschool poured a wendy's frosty on my windshield once, pissed me right off, when I found our who it was I brought a loaf of bread to school and covered his car with it. Now if you have ever been to Thunder Bay, ON you would know how many sea gulls there are there... nuff said.

that made me laugh out loud
lol
literally.

QX498
10-30-2007, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by racin_jayson

good one, and Thunder Bay is ridiculous for Gulls haha

khtm
10-30-2007, 11:29 AM
Come on who hasn't thrown shit at cars when they were kids? :dunno:

It's only until you grow up and get your own car that you realize how much of a douce-bag you used to be. Ha.

403Gemini
10-30-2007, 11:46 AM
Back in the day when i had my 89 integra i was stopped at the lights that go southbound into chaparell (i believe?) and a mini van pulls up next to me taking a left onto 22x. Light goes green and they threw a block of wood at my car. just cant believe some people :thumbsdow

GTS Jeff
10-30-2007, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by khtm
Come on who hasn't thrown shit at cars when they were kids? :dunno: Didn't you know that Beyond is actually a forum for car enthusiasts who not only make 100k+ but are also living saints?

It certainly isn't a forum filled with ricer kids and the occasional fat attention whore...

finboy
10-30-2007, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by topmade

I hit a bag full of pop cans once and I had to chase the truck down to make him stop. We both stopped and I looked at my vehicle and there was no damage but the dumb fuck didn't even say anything.

there was also a pumpkin in calgary around '01.

last week some fucker threw an egg at my windshield when i was driving the opposite direction, fucking punks :whipped:

MilanoRedTeg
10-30-2007, 12:02 PM
shaving cream and those black unpainted plastics bumpers = stains that will never come out :whipped:

LilDrunkenSmurf
10-30-2007, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by khtm
Come on who hasn't thrown shit at cars when they were kids? :dunno:

It's only until you grow up and get your own car that you realize how much of a douce-bag you used to be. Ha.

I hit my neighbors car with a baseball by accident... but thats about it... I payed for it too.

Jayson
10-30-2007, 12:06 PM
i remember back about 5 years ago i was at brentwood wendy's, and there were a couple guys driving around the parking lot (this is at 10pm) throwing eggs at random cars... i watched them for 20 min, someone eventually called the cops and they booked it. They missed my car by a few meters... they weren't even throwing eggs at vacant cars, they were throwing them at cars driving by fucken idiots...

G-ZUS
10-30-2007, 12:12 PM
yesterday, coming back from shcool, i walk to my car @ the train station, and find pop all over my car wtf

PINOY-X
10-30-2007, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by G-ZUS
yesterday, coming back from shcool, i walk to my car @ the train station, and find pop all over my car wtf

:thumbsup: