PDA

View Full Version : FS: 4 month old Chihuahua *SOLD*

JordanAndrew
10-28-2007, 09:01 PM
I just bought a Chihuahua from Petland as a present for my GF. It was suppose to be staying at her place because both my sister and my mom have asthma and are allergic to dogs.

The puppy was doing well in her house for about a week until her mom started getting some allergic reactions as well because of the puppy.

This is why we are forced to find a home for this 4 month old Chihuahua. We just bought her on Oct 20, 2007, petland doesn't do refunds on puppies, they will only take the puppy back and re-sell him again. We have all the papers for him. The puppy has also been to the vet already and has his shots updated. He doesn't have all his shots but he's a very healthy little buddy and is not due for another check up for another month. He's been de-wormed but not yet nuetered, they don't nueter puppies til they are about 6 month old.

I originally purchased the puppy for $1500 with his Kennel, dog food, dog bowls, leash, puppy treats, etc not to mention the $60 check up money from the Vet after.

The puppy is not registered yet as we didn't exactly know where to go to register him. We tried the registry and they said call the city of calgary to register him, we haven't had a chance to do so so the new owners will have a fresh start in registering the dog

I am willing to take a hit for this as I want to find him a good home with someone that will take care of him as much as we did.

$900 FOR EVERYTHING THAT YOU WILL NEED FOR THE DOG. I feel really bad that I'm giving away the puppy that we love but we are left with no other choice as I don't want Petland to have him again. :(

http://www3.telus.net/public/rarmada/Jordan/Tequila.jpg

JordanAndrew
10-28-2007, 09:46 PM
Nevermind, I found a good home for my puppy, mod's please Delete. :closed: