PDA

View Full Version : Canada's Worst Drivers #2

TomcoPDR
10-29-2007, 11:24 PM
(done a search, no threads on it)

Are those freakin' ppl for real? Or is it scripted?

How the hell do those ppl get their drivers.

EDIT: Sorry, I guess it's the 3rd season of these idiots driving around, never paid much attention to the first 2 then

mo_money2supe
10-29-2007, 11:26 PM
Don't these drivers just end up giving you more business from the cars that they ding up? Well, maybe "ding" up is somewhat of an understatement.

TomcoPDR
10-29-2007, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by mo_money2supe
Don't these drivers just end up giving you more business from the cars that they ding up? Well, maybe "ding" up is somewhat of an understatement.

naw, I just rely on the hail gods and regular MINOR door dings is good enough for me. The other real "professional" dent shops can take these minor collision dents they tell people they fix. :poosie:

Back to topic: wow this show annoys me.

mo_money2supe
10-30-2007, 12:22 AM
Yeah, I agree on the annoyance part. Sorry for having gotten off topic earlier.

I haven't watched any episodes from the new season yet, but I recall watching a few episodes from the first season. I had to flip to other channels though 'cause it just reminded me of Calgary drivers and made me get road rage even though I wasn't even on the road!

Jay911
10-30-2007, 08:03 AM
Take this however you wish to: Out of the 16 people that have been on the show in seasons 2 and 3, three of them are identified as being from Calgary.

S2 and S3 has each seen one kid who's proud of being a street racer and a jackass. In S2 they tried to rehabilitate the kid and just got attitude from him, so they cut up his car key (which he'd relinquished to them beforehand, as with all other drivers on the show) with an angle grinder and expelled him from the show. In S3, the kid is proud of going 240kph in his dad-bought-it-for-me diesel pickup, and seemingly unrepentant as well. Not sure how long he'll last.

The season 2 epsiodes are up on worstdriver.ca for broadband viewing.. S3 probably won't take long to show up once they hit the air.

joyridder
10-30-2007, 08:52 AM
Its completely real!! I find it quite entertaining that some ppl are that incompetent's....
On season 2 - My foster Sister "Shannon" was a cast member. I think she had something like 10 cars written off in 2 yrs or something like that. She said that it was a great exp and she ended up learning quite a bit from the show.

eina15
10-30-2007, 09:45 AM
OMG, I can't even believe two of them this season are from Calgary (ok, I can believe it, I just don't want to...)

Lady from Calgary:
"AH! What's that car gonna do?"
"AH! What's she doing??"
"AH! What's that bike gonna do?? AH! AH! AH"

:rofl:

I hope the cop "judge" takes away some of their licenses for real....some of them should not be driving on public roads....

And that punk-ass kid and his smug attitude... :whipped: