PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1997 Infiniti QX4

Destinova403
10-30-2007, 12:57 PM
Selling for a friend, if you PM me i may take a day or so to answer.

Vehicle Details
Year : 1997
Make and Model : Infiniti Qx4
Exterior Color : Black
Interior Color : Grey
Auto or Manual? : Auto
Odometer Reading : 198,000
Location of Vehicle : Calgary
Asking Price : $14,500
Extras : Premium and Tow Package, which includes Anti-theft alarm system, upgraded Bose Sound system and upgraded leather, including heated leather seats. The tow package consists of a $2500 trailer hitch package, which can tow trailers for one’s snowmobile or boat, etc.

Description : This is a mint, mint 4x4 SUV in PERFECT mechanical condition, with a clean, accident free title. The body is wonderfully ding and dent free, and only has a few tiny scratches. It is absolutely mint and rust free!

I have spent thousands just recently in maintaining this SUV for the upcoming winter, so it will be maintenance free for a long period of time. This SUV drives LIKE NEW, must be seen to be believed!!

- Four new tires were installed (on October 17/2007), and were balanced. These VERY high quality Yokohoma's were installed .

- Rear windshield wiper motor and blade were replaced and work perfect (installed on October 17/2007).

- New front brake pads and rotors and flush braking system fluid, front Differential pinion seal and Front struts were replaced on October 22/2007.

- New rear sway bar bushing's and clamps were also replaced.

- New upper radiator hose, clamps, and all new coolant was installed (installed on October 17/2007).

- New Mass Airflow Sensor assembly ($590) installed on October 17/2007)

- Undercoat and rust-proof lining was fully installed throughout (installed on October 17/2007).

- Misc maintenance including all new bulbs throughout, new wiper blades, new spark plugs, new fuel filters, new clamps, new battery, new Antenna mast, etc.

- Transfer case and all fluids were changed (installed on October 17/2007).

- All fluids were topped up, air filter was changed, an oil change and transmission flush were completed, and all spark plugs were replaced (occurred on October 17/2007).

- The intake air system and full exhaust system were completely rehauled and cleaned for better gas mileage and for the engine to breathe properly (installed on October 17/2007). This QX4 also went to a muffler shop for a Back Pressure Exhaust test on October 18/2007.

- New headlight bulbs and fogs were installed recently (in September).

- New window tint was installed in the summer.

This SUV runs perfect in 4x4 and 4x2. Every option on this vehicle works.

Maintenance has been done on this car meticulously throughout the duration of its life, and it drives like a new SUV. Be prepared for the winter! With all the recent work, this SUV will not need any work for the upcoming winter, whatsoever, maintenance that has been done is above and beyond what is expected.

I HAVE ALL RECEIPTS FOR THE WORK COMPLETED.

This SUV is equipped with:

- Power everything, including power steering, windows, mirrors, and seats.

- Digital Climate control which works excellent. Air conditioning blows ice cold, and the heater blows hot air without delay.

- Traction control, ABS brakes, and 4x4 work excellent and problem free.

- Anti-Theft system and remote.

- Back hatch controls work problem free.

- Cruise control, heated leather, and all accessories work, no issues whatsoever.

- Keyless remote entry, and a spare key are included.

- Alloy wheels and tilt steering are standard.

Contact Information

best to PM me here and i will get in touch with him.

Pictures :

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u177/TNation98/M3/img136.jpg
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u177/TNation98/M3/img134.jpg
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u177/TNation98/M3/img129.jpg
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u177/TNation98/M3/img0655kn1.jpg
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u177/TNation98/M3/img0654wa4.jpg

doggystyle
10-30-2007, 02:40 PM
why are you selling it already? Especially after you put all that work into it..

GTS Jeff
11-01-2007, 12:30 AM
Hi, I am interested in this car. Can you please give me your friend's contact information? Would he happen to be TNation who has been banned from Beyond multiple times?

Also, I can see that you clearly bought this car for much less money:

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/192318/fs-1997-black-infinity-qx4-4x4/

so I'm wondering why you are now flipping it for a few thousand more.

Will you take $13000? Thank you from an interested buyer!

gpomp
11-01-2007, 05:06 PM
why are all the images linked from TNation's photobucket account? who's selling the car here?

bobby_lu
11-01-2007, 05:12 PM
Obviously TNation's car.

But it doesnt matter I have some questions as well, I know someone who may be looking for this.

Where is the car originally from? VIN?

Is the gangsta lean seating position adjustable?

buh_buh
11-01-2007, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by gpomp
why are all the images linked from TNation's photobucket account? who's selling the car here? what does it matter to you? The first sentance in his post says he's posting it for a friend. Learn to read.

ShelbyMopar
11-01-2007, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
Hi, I am interested in this car. Can you please give me your friend's contact information? Would he happen to be TNation who has been banned from Beyond multiple times?

Also, I can see that you clearly bought this car for much less money:

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/192318/fs-1997-black-infinity-qx4-4x4/

so I'm wondering why you are now flipping it for a few thousand more.

Will you take $13000? Thank you from an interested buyer!

Four new tires were installed (on October 17/2007), and were balanced. These VERY high quality Yokohoma's were installed .

- Rear windshield wiper motor and blade were replaced and work perfect (installed on October 17/2007).

- New front brake pads and rotors and flush braking system fluid, front Differential pinion seal and Front struts were replaced on October 22/2007.

- New rear sway bar bushing's and clamps were also replaced.

- New upper radiator hose, clamps, and all new coolant was installed (installed on October 17/2007).

- New Mass Airflow Sensor assembly ($590) installed on October 17/2007)

- Undercoat and rust-proof lining was fully installed throughout (installed on October 17/2007).

- Misc maintenance including all new bulbs throughout, new wiper blades, new spark plugs, new fuel filters, new clamps, new battery, new Antenna mast, etc.

- Transfer case and all fluids were changed (installed on October 17/2007).

- All fluids were topped up, air filter was changed, an oil change and transmission flush were completed, and all spark plugs were replaced (occurred on October 17/2007).

- The intake air system and full exhaust system were completely rehauled and cleaned for better gas mileage and for the engine to breathe properly (installed on October 17/2007). This QX4 also went to a muffler shop for a Back Pressure Exhaust test on October 18/2007.

- New headlight bulbs and fogs were installed recently (in September).

- New window tint was installed in the summer.

This SUV runs perfect in 4x4 and 4x2. Every option on this vehicle works.

Maintenance has been done on this car meticulously throughout the duration of its life, and it drives like a new SUV. Be prepared for the winter! With all the recent work, this SUV will not need any work for the upcoming winter, whatsoever, maintenance that has been done is above and beyond what is expected.

I HAVE ALL RECEIPTS FOR THE WORK COMPLETED.

Reading is your friend :thumbsup:

GTS Jeff
11-02-2007, 01:25 AM
Please don't post here if you have no interest in buying the car, it only makes it tougher for the seller to sell the car. I just don't think a plethora of new wiper blades, bulbs, and fluid changes adds up to several thousand dollars.

Destinova403
11-03-2007, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
Please don't post here if you have no interest in buying the car, it only makes it tougher for the seller to sell the car. I just don't think a plethora of new wiper blades, bulbs, and fluid changes adds up to several thousand dollars.

As you can see, much maintainence has been put into this QX4 at a reputable shop. Brand new tires at almost 400 a piece, mass airflow sensor assembly at 590 dollars, all new brakes/rotors, new pinion seals etc etc.

and yes, the seats are power adjustable :)

PS: you have already been emailed this and his email to contact him, why are you posting in this thread?

Destinova403
11-07-2007, 12:51 AM
Bump

Destinova403
12-02-2007, 09:09 PM
Bump