PDA

View Full Version : Slashed Tires

ninspeed
07-13-2003, 04:25 AM
Ok, come home from bragg creek at around 1:30 this morning and a few friends stay over to watch a movie. As we are watching some assholes slashed the front tire on an '04 spec v, both passanger tires on a mid 90's grandam, and some POS van...

they some how missed the only "modded" car though...

why is it people have to destroy the stuff we work for. between this and all the car thefts, this city really has turned in to an unplesant place to live. You cant trust anything any where with anybody anymore

Sorry, done rant... just really pissed off

James
07-13-2003, 04:27 AM
Originally posted by ninspeed
why is it people have to destroy the stuff we work for. between this and all the car thefts, this city really has turned in to an unplesant place to live. You cant trust anything any where with anybody anymore

:werd:...quite a shame

RGAGT
07-13-2003, 10:31 AM
Nope Rob They Got The Ga aswell Thanks for the Phone Call But at least it was only one tire:dunno: :D . Good Ears Thou Man I still didn't hear anything that night

rice_eater
07-13-2003, 10:51 AM
the garage is your best friend!!!

ninspeed
07-13-2003, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by rice_eater
the garage is your best friend!!!
ya well, i dont have a garage for all my friends to park in, and most people in my neighbour hood dont... but there is a reason my truck stays in a nice little warm garage in a quiet suburb away from downtown

RGAGT
07-13-2003, 06:25 PM
Ya Because there is no Front suspension on it :D

djfob
07-13-2003, 06:38 PM
some people just have no respect and and jealous cuz u got somethin they want:guns: :devil:

ninspeed
07-13-2003, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by RGAGT
Ya Because there is no Front suspension on it :D
Cuas somebody bent my control arm... and then thought they could make the other one look the same so i would have mad camber :thumbsup: