PDA

View Full Version : Ghost Ghost Ghost!!!!

GingeRRRBeef
07-30-2002, 12:27 AM
I dunno it this has been posted yet but anyways ...

http://www.b15sentra.net/forums/showthread.php?threadid=30112&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

trendkill
07-30-2002, 12:31 AM
OMFG,,,arggg. sends chills down my spine seeing stuff like this.

even more so when it happens to me in realtime

GingeRRRBeef
07-30-2002, 12:33 AM
hee hee hee

I've been reading this post since it started. It creeps me out so I don't try to read it at night anymore ....:(

GingeRRRBeef
07-30-2002, 12:34 AM
"I see dead people"

actually not really but cliche!

trendkill
07-30-2002, 12:46 AM
hahhahha, yea man,, ahhh, too much

szw
07-30-2002, 12:54 AM
I got to the fourth page when I realized the dude's in calgary. i need a drink..this stuff freaks me out, but i can't stop reading. haha

GingeRRRBeef
07-30-2002, 12:58 AM
Quick!!!!!!!!!! Look behind you!!!!! :devil:

trendkill
07-30-2002, 01:00 AM
DAMB its here in town... who is this dude....

yea its addicting. just cant stop reading... well, so much for sleep tonight.

im affraid now to go and let my dog outside for a piss

max_boost
07-30-2002, 01:26 AM
Ok that is seriously fcuked up man!!!

kenny
07-30-2002, 01:46 AM
Yikes this is taking place in the NW too.

However, after working at a photo store for two years, I don't understand how that could happen to a picture because of a photo lab. There just isn't a way for the negative to get screwed up like that... MrX? So unless its a photoshopped picture ... that image is legit :P Who knows if this guy is pulling one crazy prank.

Freaky stuff indeed.

speedracer
07-30-2002, 01:58 AM
Def'n not something to read after coming back from Vegas :D

T5_X
07-30-2002, 02:11 AM
OMG, I just read the entire thing, wow!! I'm following this for sure!

James
07-30-2002, 02:19 AM
Thats shit it messed up!:eek: very interesting!:thumbsup:, crazy that its in Calgary too!

James
07-30-2002, 02:22 AM
Originally posted by kenny
Who knows if this guy is pulling one crazy prank.

Freaky stuff indeed.

I was thinkin that too,:dunno: , but He did seem to go through alot of trouble with the survalience and shit, and going to Vancouver to talk to the previous owners, but it could still all be :bullshit:

finboy
07-30-2002, 03:16 AM
:bigpimp:

thats all i need to say.

RX-7_TWINTURBO
07-30-2002, 03:37 AM
Nope not sleeping tonight
just gonna lay in bed with my head under the covers just like when i was a small boy after a scary movie
This shit gives me the heebie jeebies
and thanks to my curiousity i had to read all 10 pages
Thanks guys....:eek: :eek: :eek:

bol
07-30-2002, 03:47 AM
At the Dean House once, I had a sort of abnormal encounter. It was wierd as hell. I was in the top room of the house and although the place was pretty loud otherwise, it became dead silent and I felt a chill. The window seemed to not fog over, but just fade to a grey. Wierd as hell, and about half a minute later everything went back to normal.

There have been quite a few wierd occurances at the Dean House in the top room there and in the basement.

Who knows!

RX-7_TWINTURBO
07-30-2002, 03:53 AM
which one is the dean house ?

has anyone ever heard of the house on 14th street across from riley park ?

BarryBeach
07-30-2002, 03:59 AM
Shit son! that crap is messed ... i have some pics i took of this old house in Sask. i will post them ... and there seemed to be wierd reflections of different colors ... very messed ... they look like eye's.
:devil:

finboy
07-30-2002, 04:01 AM
isn't there some old haunted school around or something. and some damn hick that watches it?

bol
07-30-2002, 04:01 AM
Originally posted by RX-7_TWINTURBO
which one is the dean house ?

It's an old house(now a restaraunt and can be booked for events) that's right accross from fort calgary just across the bridge.

RX-7_TWINTURBO
07-30-2002, 04:08 AM
Damn i am one Nervous Nip right now:eek:

bol
07-30-2002, 04:13 AM
I used to be afraid of - Aliens.

Yes, getting abducted by aliens.

For years the only way I could overcome that fear was by sleeping with the covers over my head, as if in some sort of way that blanket could fool an advanced civilization visiting earth from galaxy's away. They can travel faster than light, they could displace gravity and beam me away - but somehow that blanket could protect me as long as it covered my head! :rofl:

RX-7_TWINTURBO
07-30-2002, 04:18 AM
I used to do the exact same thing ....Infact i think every kid did the same thing
The worst was when i was around 9 or 10 i watched Stephen King's IT .....I wasnt scared of clowns so much but you would see me walking down the street avoiding all of the storm drains on the block especially when it was raining.

Now i watch that movie and laugh because it was such crappy quality with old school special effects

bol
07-30-2002, 04:22 AM
My fears changed from aliens to the police :confused: :burnout:

:rofl:

RX-7_TWINTURBO
07-30-2002, 04:27 AM
I think everyone with a car has a fear of the police
they stress me out when they're around
Especially when they stay behind you running your plates

James
07-30-2002, 04:46 AM
Originally posted by BarryBeach
Shit son! that crap is messed ... i have some pics i took of this old house in Sask. i will post them ... and there seemed to be wierd reflections of different colors ... very messed ... they look like eye's.
:devil:

Those were the freakiest pics!:eek: you have to post them!

HRD2PLZ
07-30-2002, 08:03 AM
:D Sweet, when I was younger I used to be fasinated by ghosts..and the "unknown" Kinda creepy now :dunno:

celica girl
07-30-2002, 08:43 AM
:(

I'm scared... I hate this stuff but couldn't stop reading... I need a hug...

legendboy
07-30-2002, 08:55 AM
I went into a haunted house about 6 years ago with 2 other friends. We searched the whole house from top to bottom, when we were getting ready to leave back out the front window, we heard foot steps, like a woman in high heels walking around upstairs........I've never been so scared.......or ran so fast.....

Ferio_vti
07-30-2002, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by bol
I used to be afraid of - Aliens.

Yes, getting abducted by aliens.

Don't think that's anything to worry about. Only if you're trailer trash and live in some tiny inbred town in the US.
But if it does happen, you should be more worried about the probing than the abduction itself.
That or its just Leo knocked you upside the head and is taking you home.

mwmhong
07-30-2002, 09:32 AM
Seeing that gives me major goosebumps and a chill, I know several people who've been to that Dean House and when they go upstairs, they can "feel" a presence.

I remember seeing this show (TLC?) about ghosts and there was this old Toys R Us employee who passed on that kept walking the aisles of Toys R us, they couldn't see him, but they got the infrared gadgets and they could see the heat source in the exact shape of a man, walking the aisles.

D'z Nutz
07-30-2002, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by finboy
isn't there some old haunted school around or something. and some damn hick that watches it?

Maybe you're referring to that old burnt down school just east of 68 st and 17 ave? Me and my sister wanted to see what the school looked like in daylight, so we drove down there to have a look. On the way back there was something floating around in the air and I yelled out "GHOST!!" and my sister screamed so loud. Took her a few seconds to realize it was just a garbage bag being blown around in the wind. :D Hahaha! I know it was mean, but damn, I couldn't let it pass up!

Redlyne_mr2
07-30-2002, 10:15 AM
totally makes me chilly, Im at work right now and its the middle of the dya and that still creeped me out..damn that was in calgary too..anyone know those guys?

HRD2PLZ
07-30-2002, 10:58 AM
I finished reading the whole thread at work. Combining the thread and the a/c, I have goosebumps all over.

It is true though, that animals (mainly dogs and cats) can sense the presence of ghosts/poltergeists.

max_boost
07-30-2002, 11:05 AM
I read page 1 last night and I read page 2 and 3 just now, FREAKY AS HELL!!!

I need to take a break and I'll read more when I get back from my lunch shift.

RiceCake
07-30-2002, 11:28 AM
Pretty freaky stuff indeed. But sometimes they say spirits don't all have to be dreaded. I have a friend that used to live by the cemetery and yeah there would be many weird sightings and feelings, I guess its all on how you like to acknowledge or believe in superstition :eek:

MrX
07-30-2002, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by kenny
Yikes this is taking place in the NW too.

I don't understand how that could happen to a picture because of a photo lab. There just isn't a way for the negative to get screwed up like that... MrX?
Freaky stuff indeed.

Well, there really isn't any way for one frame of film to get fucked up like that and I am 100% sure that the photolab had nothing to do with it.

When you process a roll of film it'll go through the machine in one complete cycle, so if anything happens to the first frame it'll happen to the rest of them. Furthermroe, you can't fuck up film on specific spots like that, even if you did, it would not come out like a faint image. it would be more like light leaking onto the film which turns out in black, and sometimes orangy colors.

As for the photo printing stage, again you can't muck about with that unless you are using a digital lab. The negative is exposed onto a piece of photopaper with light that is shining through the negative where the image is enlarged through a lens. Again, you can't tailor a specific part of exposing on the photo. If a digital lab was used, you could play with the contrast a bit, but you won't be able to get a transparent image happening.

Redlyne_mr2
07-30-2002, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by MrX

Well, there really isn't any way for one frame of film to get fucked up like that and I am 100% sure that the photolab had nothing to do with it.

When you process a roll of film it'll go through the machine in one complete cycle, so if anything happens to the first frame it'll happen to the rest of them. Furthermroe, you can't fuck up film on specific spots like that, even if you did, it would not come out like a faint image. it would be more like light leaking onto the film which turns out in black, and sometimes orangy colors.

As for the photo printing stage, again you can't muck about with that unless you are using a digital lab. The negative is exposed onto a piece of photopaper with light that is shining through the negative where the image is enlarged through a lens. Again, you can't tailor a specific part of exposing on the photo. If a digital lab was used, you could play with the contrast a bit, but you won't be able to get a transparent image happening.
thanks for freakign me out even more..I appreciate it:thumbsdow

GingeRRRBeef
07-30-2002, 12:27 PM
I'm glad everybody's all creeped out now :bigpimp:

All I gotta say is weird as shit. The ghost don't look so happy in the picture either. :dunno:

Ferio_vti
07-30-2002, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by Silver_SpecV
I'm glad everybody's all creeped out now :bigpimp:

All I gotta say is weird as shit. The ghost don't look so happy in the picture either. :dunno:

That's cuz it looks like an angry old Chinese mom, them are pyschos. :rofl:

GingeRRRBeef
07-30-2002, 12:33 PM
Yeah, I agree. Angry chinese moms are crazy. Mine's one of them :burnout:

But I still love my mommy :thumbsup:

Ferio_vti
07-30-2002, 09:00 PM
Think all our Chinese moms are crazy...

Originally posted by Silver_SpecV

But I still love my mommy :thumbsup:

Hmm, surprised Leo hasn't commented on that one yet...

MrX
07-31-2002, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2

thanks for freakign me out even more..I appreciate it:thumbsdow

no prob, always glad to help:thumbsup:

There's always people who don't believe or believe in the supernatural. I'm on the latter side as I've seen my share in the past before (Remember the haunted school Rage):eek:

5.9 R/T
07-31-2002, 04:14 AM
somebody should tell this guy about beyond so we can keep a running tabs on the story. After all he does live here. BTW if any of you have a LOT of time to kill another good thread to check out is http://dsmtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=50674
It's the thread at DSMtalk.com that several posters were refering to. It starts off rather slow but gets going by the 5th or 6th page. Keep in mind tho that it's 39 pages long and growing...

celica girl
07-31-2002, 07:40 AM
Oh great... now I won't be able to do any work today... hahaha... 39 pages!!!!! :eek:

Thanks for the link!
:thumbsup:

Redlyne_mr2
07-31-2002, 09:59 AM
Ive had 2 supernatural encounters in my life..any one here experience any???

celica girl
07-31-2002, 10:10 AM
Not me... but this stuff seriously freaks me out... my dad has lots of stories though....

MrX
07-31-2002, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
Ive had 2 supernatural encounters in my life..any one here experience any???

yep, it was at that old burned down school in the the NW past 64th ST. There were 10 of us there in 2 separate cars. At the end of the event, we gathered up to chat and people in different cars saw the same damn thing....

Freakiest thing was we actually saw little ghostly images of kids jumping through the field and towards our cars!:eek:

Redlyne_mr2
07-31-2002, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by MrX

yep, it was at that old burned down school in the the NW past 64th ST. There were 10 of us there in 2 separate cars. At the end of the event, we gathered up to chat and people in different cars saw the same damn thing....

Freakiest thing was we actually saw little ghostly images of kids jumping through the field and towards our cars!:eek:
holly crap thats insane...man that would have been cool to get on tape...why kids..were there a bunch of kids killed in a school fire?

boi-alien
07-31-2002, 10:44 AM
i have....

this one time i was driving my friend's car home for him cause he got super hammered... well u know how in the night time when u drive the street lights have kind of a flashing effect on the inside of your car. i looked in my rear view and saw this girl.... long hair, white clothes, redish eyes.... i was so freaked out, i turned around to look at the backseat, nothing there.....

after this i told my friend about what happened, he tells me that when he bought his car, it was actually off some girl that doesn't know how to drive stick, the only reason why she had the car was this other chick left the car under her name..... in her will.....

fucking scared the shit outta me man....

Redlyne_mr2
07-31-2002, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by crxboi
i have....

this one time i was driving my friend's car home for him cause he got super hammered... well u know how in the night time when u drive the street lights have kind of a flashing effect on the inside of your car. i looked in my rear view and saw this girl.... long hair, white clothes, redish eyes.... i was so freaked out, i turned around to look at the backseat, nothing there.....

after this i told my friend about what happened, he tells me that when he bought his car, it was actually off some girl that doesn't know how to drive stick, the only reason why she had the car was this other chick left the car under her name..... in her will.....

fucking scared the shit outta me man....
thats a crazy ass story ..I coudl see leo trying to hit it:rofl:

B17a
07-31-2002, 10:56 AM
Are you sure you weren't super hammered too?? Hahaha!:D Maybe you were so drunk, you were actually sitting backwards in a cab and looking at the cab driver! j/k.

Speed_RaSiR
07-31-2002, 10:58 AM
OMFG! im so glad i didnt read that at night by myself. Scary shit.

G
07-31-2002, 11:00 AM
I have had an experience too...

When my girlfriend died 6 years ago I was sitting in her basement watching TV and just trying to get some rest. It was 7 days since she passed. In my Chinese culture there is a thing called 7th Day Return of the Spirit, that is when the deceased comes home to visit her family. Anyways, I was in the dark watching Sinfield when all of a sudden my right ear starts moving. At first I thought it was one of those muscle twitches but when my ear was bent to form a "C" I got really freaked. All strength in me just seemed to drain right that moment. I felt chills run up and down my spine. I was honestly really scared. I knew that it was her because when she was alive she loved to play with my ears all the time. I was so freaked I held my ear with my hands and ran upstairs. At the moment my deceased girlfriend's car alarm went off. We rushed outside to see whats going on and no one was any where near her car. She has a viper alarm and it has never had a false alarm ever!

B17a
07-31-2002, 11:02 AM
Dude, that's freaky. I'm sorry to hear about your girlfriend.

HRD2PLZ
07-31-2002, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by GSpot
I have had an experience too...

When my girlfriend died 6 years ago I was sitting in her basement watching TV and just trying to get some rest. It was 7 days since she passed. In my Chinese culture there is a thing called 7th Day Return of the Spirit, that is when the deceased comes home to visit her family. Anyways, I was in the dark watching Sinfield when all of a sudden my right ear starts moving. At first I thought it was one of those muscle twitches but when my ear was bent to form a "C" I got really freaked. All strength in me just seemed to drain right that moment. I felt chills run up and down my spine. I was honestly really scared. I knew that it was her because when she was alive she loved to play with my ears all the time. I was so freaked I held my ear with my hands and ran upstairs. At the moment my deceased girlfriend's car alarm went off. We rushed outside to see whats going on and no one was any where near her car. She has a viper alarm and it has never had a false alarm ever!

Sorry to hear about that. Just reading what you write gave my spine chills...:(

Redlyne_mr2
07-31-2002, 12:24 PM
wow gspot..thats a creepy sotry..im sorry that her return couldnt have been a little more positice..I hope that if I dead loved one ever comes back to me theywont scare the crap out of me

Evan
07-31-2002, 02:24 PM
Wow!

I just read (well, looked at the pics and read the updates) from that thread. That is crazy.

Glad I read it in daylight. I am shivering right now! :(

lammer
07-31-2002, 03:09 PM
i can't seem t o get on the one that silver posted..an yone wanna give highlites of it?

GT2NV
07-31-2002, 06:08 PM
hmmmmm the link is not working

Zephyr
07-31-2002, 06:42 PM
it seems like its the work of adobe photoshop just like that stupid fake 911 picture of the guy on the tower taking a picture and the plane is just about to hit it. then again somethings can't be explained

recently i think it was new jersey or something in USA, in a junk yard that had a car recently towed in that was invovled in a fatal car accident had a ghost appearing every night to the car. they showed the recording from the cameras in the junk yard and you see this white thing flying around the car inside and outside the car and on mulitiple cameras too.....maybe the ghost of the driver that died in the car accident? maybe....

Shoobs
07-31-2002, 08:56 PM
the link didn't work,whats on the forum?

Redlyne_mr2
08-01-2002, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Zephyr
it seems like its the work of adobe photoshop just like that stupid fake 911 picture of the guy on the tower taking a picture and the plane is just about to hit it. then again somethings can't be explained

recently i think it was new jersey or something in USA, in a junk yard that had a car recently towed in that was invovled in a fatal car accident had a ghost appearing every night to the car. they showed the recording from the cameras in the junk yard and you see this white thing flying around the car inside and outside the car and on mulitiple cameras too.....maybe the ghost of the driver that died in the car accident? maybe....
damn I woudl love to see that video.....

G
08-01-2002, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Shoobs
the link didn't work,whats on the forum?

Try this... (http://www.b15sentra.net/forums/showthread.php?threadid=30112&perpage=15&pagenumber=1)