PDA

View Full Version : Props to Kal-Tire

97'Scort
10-30-2007, 10:54 PM
Needed a new set of winter tires this year. I took them in to Kal Tire here in Sherwood Park and got treated like royalty. They had good coffee and very friendly staff. They even had a set of tires from last year's model that fit my rims (brand spankin' new!) so they knocked $120 off, or about the price of one of the tires. Full warranty and all.

They sent two guys out to unload and load my rims, even called my cell to ask what kind of balance weights I wanted. Best part: I picked them up two hours later and they'd even cleaned the rims for me.

So, if anyone is hunting for winter tires up here in E-Town I recommend the Sherwood Park Kal-Tire next to the truck stop on Highway 16. Best service ever!

...now where can I find a muffler shop around here like that?

boxer23
10-30-2007, 11:29 PM
get the muffler from ebay man, save you tons

97'Scort
10-31-2007, 12:34 AM
^ eBay sucks for getting welding work done though :rolleyes:

Yeah yeah do it yourself but my tig welding is not up to snuff yet.

racin_jayson
11-01-2007, 09:23 AM
a big :thumbsup: to kal tire from me also, I have always had excellent service from just about every one I have been to.

funkedelic
11-01-2007, 09:35 AM
the kal tire that i go to in lethbridge also has really good service, always clean the tires and call you and let you know what's up. Usually they have free popcorn and coffee too.

I go there whenever i need tires/wheels swapped or installed, other then that i try to avoid them because i rather buy online then pay kal tire prices for custom wheels/tires.

JRSC00LUDE
11-01-2007, 09:50 AM
Agreed, the Kal Tire here (Steve specifically) on faithful/51st is the shit! They've done nothing but good for me for years, I won't go anywhere else just because of the service and warranty etc. etc. Saving 300 bucks from buying tires online won't get you anywhere if you don't have a good shop to deal with on a regular basis.

The money I've saved in no charge changeovers/flat repairs/balancing/no hassle warranty etc. etc. over the last few years has more than made up for any money I would have saved buying tires online imo. Good business is still worth a few extra bucks anyday! :thumbsup:

GTS Jeff
11-01-2007, 12:03 PM
Both the BonnieDoon and 99th St locations here in Edmonton are great too. Wicked customer service.