PDA

View Full Version : out of prvince inspection

GTO
10-31-2007, 10:19 AM
hey I just got my car from japan, Whats a good place to get a out of province inspection done? and does anyone know of any mechanics that will just pass it? if not whos a good mechanic to takie it to that wont be too picky any help would be nice

Thanks!

liquid1010
10-31-2007, 10:20 AM
I know Cdn Tire does them but anyone know if anyone else can do it?

QX498
10-31-2007, 11:34 AM
go to Kuks. He's an excellent excellent mechanic with many years of experience with JDM and Imports. His prices are reasonable too!
www.kuksshop.com has all his contact info.

GTO
10-31-2007, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by QX498
go to Kuks. He's an excellent excellent mechanic with many years of experience with JDM and Imports. His prices are reasonable too!
www.kuksshop.com has all his contact info.

lol no thanks he tried to fix my bimmer and recked it even more i dont recmend him at all any other ones out there?

funkedelic
10-31-2007, 04:04 PM
I would say its worth the money to have somebody actually LOOK at the car rather then to just have somebody pass the inspection. Reason i say this is because you can potentially save yourself a lot of money fixing minor problems that could end up being huge issues down the road, plus you have piece of mind.

Canadian tire does them, but there are tons of shops that are licenced to do them for you.

DC2
10-31-2007, 04:16 PM
Here you go, http://www2.infratrans.gov.ab.ca/vis/production/vishome.asp

just click on out of province and search in your area.