PDA

View Full Version : Blown up BMW

K271
07-13-2003, 01:56 PM
I wish I had my camera, I was just walking home and there's this 5 series BMW that looks like a bomb blew it up. The hood is sticking up and the engine is all charred, black as hell and smoking. There is glass all over the street, the passenger door is sticking out and the inside of the car is all but finished. Everything is melted. The only thing that is salvageable is the right rear rim, it's intact, but everything else about the car is phucked up. I totally wish I had the camera. Cops everywhere checking it out. Too bad for the owner.

SI-vic
07-13-2003, 04:14 PM
sounds like an assasination attempt or something man....
damn.... that really sucks but, if I were him, I'd be more happy that I was alive!

SwitchBlade
07-13-2003, 06:22 PM
BMW's are sweet what i woulnd give to see some cooked rice on the side of the road instead.

djfob
07-13-2003, 06:40 PM
could have been lit on fire cuz i heard thats been happening quite a bit lately damn vandals

ACS-e36
07-13-2003, 08:45 PM
:(

ryder_23
07-13-2003, 09:13 PM
Ya, gang scene is getting bad out here. Not to say that its gang related or anything, but in bc, to stay in gang kids have to smash 30 windows a month to stay in it, etc...so vandalism to cars is defintly on the rise...

Its sad to see such a beautiful car end that way. u know what yr?

K271
07-13-2003, 09:33 PM
this was all in New York kids, not Calgary... the cops said they weren't sure and they had to examine everything. Last year, some car around my school in New York blew up cause there was an explosion in the sewer and the car was parked on a man hole, the plate exploded into the bottom of the car and then the car was destroyed. Shiet like this happens all the time here.