PDA

View Full Version : Edmontonians?

corrode
11-01-2007, 10:12 PM
Hey, I'm just wondering if one of you lovely Oilers fans could inform me on whether there are any pubs in Calgary that sell Oilers tickets with a busride package sort of thing. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

95EagleAWD
11-02-2007, 12:28 AM
I would doubt it... try ticketmaster. I'm trying to get Flames-Oilers tickets at the 'Dome so I can go down and have some fun being dressed in white.

BerserkerCatSplat
11-02-2007, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by 95EagleAWD
I can go down and have some fun being dressed in white.

I keep telling people that being an Oilers fan is like joining the Ku Klux Klan, but nobody ever listens... ;)

95EagleAWD
11-02-2007, 06:46 AM
Originally posted by BerserkerCatSplat

I keep telling people that being an Oilers fan is like joining the Ku Klux Klan, but nobody ever listens... ;)

It's a tough burden, but nobodys' lit me on fire or anything yet...

Doozer
11-02-2007, 11:31 PM
It's been 7 years since I lived in Edmonton, but some buddies of mine and I used to do the bus package deal through the Elephant & Castle on Whyte Ave. I'm not even sure if it's still there, but it was down where Fargos was (which has also changed a couple times).

97'Scort
11-02-2007, 11:57 PM
If you mean busride from Cowtown to here for a game, you're SOL mate. If you're up here for a game, then Elephant and Castle is one of the better ones for sure.

Doozer
11-03-2007, 03:41 PM
^^^ ha ha ... good call; I didn't even see that the OP wanted a busride from Calgary. I think you might be SOL. Best bet is to drive up there, then find a place like E&C that will give you a ride from there.

corrode
11-05-2007, 02:40 AM
Oops, I meant to say pubs in Edmonton. But yeah, we're driving up. I found a few tickets on ebay but had to pay a little up the ass for them.