PDA

View Full Version : Wow!!!!

Super_Geo
07-14-2003, 03:43 AM
This was my first year at Stage 13, and it was a fucking blast!

Well worth the $130 for the 2 day pass if you ask me.

The weather was shit. Sam Roberts get rained off as the equipment started to fail near the end of his set, but Matt Good and Third Eye Blind were un-fucking-believable. Matt Good even got electricuted halfway through a song! What a trooper though, he did an amazing job finishing his set. Do they ever know how to work a crowd.

The weather was shit!! It rained Saturday night (thankfully after Our Lady Peace was done their set), and again on Sunday as Saliva and Sam Roberts were playing. Sam Roberts got cut off near the end of his set cause the equipment was all going to shit.

Plus, around 30,000 people campin and drinkin up a storm kept the nights lively as hell.

The people of Camrose were great too. I think the business benefits so much from the 30,000 additional people in the city that the managers don't really give a shit about all the drunken people there. We were just sloshed to shit and were buying some groceries at IGA and shotgunning beers in the store, and the one of the workers came up to us and said "Aw, way to give'er Deener." FUBAR!!! What a good time.

Hope everyone else who went had a great time as well. I will definately be going back next year.

Now it's time to give my liver a day or two to recoup.

:thumbsup:

Super_Geo
07-14-2003, 03:46 AM
Haha, how much drinking and how little sleep was done this weekend? I just read my last post and realised I wrote a paragraph, and then wrote the exact same thing in the next paragraph.

Dammit, sleep... god dammit.

James
07-14-2003, 03:49 AM
Originally posted by Super_Geo
Haha, how much drinking and how little sleep was done this weekend? I just read my last post and realised I wrote a paragraph, and then wrote the exact same thing in the next paragraph.

Dammit, sleep... god dammit.

:rofl: .....i was reading it, and im like wtf! dejavu! .....ya get some sleep, sounded like fun! :thumbsup: